What's new

we must go for disintegration of Pakistan,break-up into pieces-Swamy on ceasefire violation

Not everything is rosy for USA.Middle East is a pithole no one wants to enter.Central Asia is almost out of bounds for them.South America is slowly turning into Chinese backyard.All the potential energy or oil superpower have a beef with them.
So please enlighten me how is everything working well for USA

Only because USA keeps covertly causing civil wars,revolutions,wars.

Else no one would have problem.

@Utkarsh time to wakeup dear! I think uve had too much of bhang...or daru....now time to come back to your senses... Enough of hangover... Too much of it ...is always bad for ur mental state...hope u will avoid it next time...

eerrr... okey. :coffee:

It is FAR more rosier for the US than it is for India. When was the last time you brought OIL using US currency ? Have you tried buying ANYTHING in the global market using Indian currency ? The world trades on US currency.

EVEN the very countries who claim to hate them.

How many allies does US have ? ..now compare them to allies China has.

Why do you think Everybody runs to US to get their work done ? Modi goes to US to get Dawood. Not to pakistan or China, but to a Nation that is half way across the globe to get an INDIAN sitting in Pakistan :lol:

How is that working out for India ?

Things are changing with the currency swap agreements.

Second,USA has not been able to extradite Dawood.

Yes, yes, very good, disintegrate Pakistan. If you, by some extremely remote chance, succeed in dividing Pakistan and survive the nukes, you will see how much hell you'll get from what's left of Pakistan. Constant insurgency for the next century, constant bomb attacks, guerillas, proxy warfare, 26/11 24/7. India wont stand a chance, though atleast they'd find out what it feels like to have Afghanistan as a neighbour.
And the more India tries to divide Pakistan, the more Pakistan will unite against India.

It's in neither country's best interest to try to divide the other in the way described by Mr.Swamy.

Things are changing with the currency swap agreements.

Second,USA has not been able to extradite Dawood.

LOL. Wake me up when that actually happens. (currency swap)

So far US has not bothered with Dawood because we have not offered them anything in return. When we do, things will happen. You can be sure of that.

Swamy should be sent to pak.... and let him disintegrate pak by himself!!!!

Yes, yes, very good, disintegrate Pakistan. If you, by some extremely remote chance, succeed in dividing Pakistan and survive the nukes, you will see how much hell you'll get from what's left of Pakistan. Constant insurgency for the next century, constant bomb attacks, guerillas, proxy warfare, 26/11 24/7. India wont stand a chance, though atleast they'd find out what it feels like to have Afghanistan as a neighbour.

Why on earth would we want pakistan :woot: .... You can be 100% SURE that NO BODY in India is stupid enough to think of wanting pakistan.

Swamy should be sent to pak.... and let him disintegrate pak by himself!!!!

Why on earth would we want pakistan :woot: .... You can be 100% SURE that NO BODY in India is stupid enough to think of wanting pakistan.
Then why do we have an Indian political leader talking about stuff like that?

LOL. Wake me up when that actually happens. (currency swap)

So far US has not bothered with Dawood because we have not offered them anything in return. When we do, things will happen. You can be sure of that.

Its already started.

The Nail In The Petrodollar Coffin: Gazprom Begins Accepting Payment For Oil In Ruble, Yuan | Zero Hedge
BBC News - China buying oil from Iran with yuan
Rise of the PetroYuan | Dan Collins | FINANCIAL SENSE

I suggest keep that ill-informed arrogance elswhere.

Second, India has bought a lot of billion dollar weapons and planes,helis from USA. Has USA given Dawood.

No. Call me when USA gives Dawood.

Then why do we have an Indian political leader talking about stuff like that?

Because a smaller more stable and less dangerous pakistan is in India's best interest.

Did India take over BD after freeing it ?

And the more India tries to divide Pakistan, the more Pakistan will unite against India.

It's in neither country's best interest to try to divide the other in the way described by Mr.Swamy.

This is why I think Pakistan is necessary as a buffer state ,though under covert indian influence.

Back
Top Bottom