What's new

we must go for disintegration of Pakistan,break-up into pieces-Swamy on ceasefire violation

Yeah, right. Where did you get that from, Indian media? No part of Pakistan wants to live under India. Some people do want peace, however, but that is only possible when both sides get their sh*t together

You have attempted it long back, many, many times. It was successful in some cases, most of the times it failed.
A lot worse can come out, believe me, a broken Pakistan is not something India wants to deal with.

Who said pakistan wants to live under India ? you are mixing me with some other poster.

I certainly don't want India to get involved with pakistan once we break it up into smaller stable states. That is the worst thing we can do. Its like getting involved in Afghanistan or BD. Its just plain stupid.

Indians not suffering from mental derailment realize that a disintegration or destruction of Pakistan will result in a reappearance of Ahmed Shah Baba.

You want to discuss US, I don't. I have already made my point regarding the US control of its environment and how its policies are designed to help its OWN citizens FIRST and FOREMOST. And so far it is working out pretty well for them.

The rest of the world can hate them, but can't touch them. American citizens gets to occupy the top most caste hierarchy in Saudi Arabia, while Indians occupy the lowest caste hierarchy in S.A. That is just the reality of the world you live in.

Exception of Russian Federation no one can touch USA. And US policies are meant to help its oiligarchs not its citizens.

while Indians occupy the lowest caste hierarchy in S.A

One of the lowest .Not the lowest.

Who said pakistan wants to live under India ? you are mixing me with some other poster.

I certainly don't want India to get involved with pakistan once we break it up into smaller stable states. That is the worst thing we can do. Its like getting involved in Afghanistan or BD. Its just plain stupid.
Sorry, I was mixing you with that guy who said he wants covert Indian control of Pakistan.

Breaking Pakistan into "smaller stable states" will be India's downfall. You think Pakistanis are so weak that we'll just be like: "India is saying we should break up, lets break up"?
Pakistani nationalism is very, very, widespread. Even if Pakistan is divided into smaller states, don't expect it to be peaceful or stable.

The only state in pakistan what is rabidly against India is PUNJAB. The rest of pakistan wants to discipline its army and get on with their lives.

Its Punjab that is driving pakistan into self destruction.

Covert action against Pakistan is something we should have attempted long back and brought it to its logical conclusion a long time back too. It is unlikely that anything worse can happen in pakistan that is anti-India. Besides it not like the govt. will publish its intentions to support separatist tendencies in pakistan.

We just need to give them a helping hand to help them achieve their aim and make pakitan a state which is at peace with itself.
hubris is making u delusional go see a good pshyciatrist

Indians not suffering from mental derailment realize that a disintegration or destruction of Pakistan will result in a reappearance of Ahmed Shah Baba.

India can destroy any Ahmed Shah Abdali totally today. If the CIA and US military get their foot in and they decide that India is a potential threat ,then India is in big trouble.

Exception of Russian Federation no one can touch USA. And US policies are meant to help its oiligarchs not its citizens.

One of the lowest .Not the lowest.

And yet hordes of Indians try and emigrate to the US and have discussions in PDF about how US is so much better than India. Especially by secular bengalis :P

Sorry, I was mixing you with that guy who said he wants covert Indian control of Pakistan.

Breaking Pakistan into "smaller stable states" will be India's downfall. You think Pakistanis are so weak that we'll just be like: "India is saying we should break up, lets break up"?
Pakistani nationalism is very, very, widespread. Even if Pakistan is divided into smaller states, don't expect it to be peaceful or stable.

I never said it will be easy, I just said its worth doing. The world will agree if they see the plan work. The stage is set for that. Even china is sick of terrorism emanating from pakistan.

There will be a few years of strife, but eventually it will be beneficial for all involved. Look at BD today. Some of its HDI index is better than India.

Don't worry. Bribes ,coups can always work.
Coups can only work to India's favour when the Pakistan Army is on India's side (i.e never).
Also, it works on both sides.

dc26092249a73748b16c741ce20ff23b.jpg

We can go on and on about this.

I just hope no one with any real authority in India is stupid enough to try anything like that.

hubris is making u delusional go see a good pshyciatrist

err....ok.

Coups can only work to India's favour when the Pakistan Army is on India's side (i.e never).
Also, it works on both sides.

We can go on and on about this.

I just hope no one with any real authority in India is stupid enough to try anything like that.

Why not ?? Everything else has failed.

Pakistan is busy talking to huriyat. India needs to get busy talking to such leaders in pakistan too. That would be the most logical thing to do. :angel:

I never said it will be easy, I just said its worth doing. The world will agree if they see the plan work. The stage is set for that. Even china is sick of terrorism emanating from pakistan.

There will be a few years of strife, but eventually it will be beneficial for all involved. Look at BD today. Some of its HDI index is better than India.

Oh, so it's going to be one of those Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria type things? How long do you think the world will go along with crap like that?
Create terrorism to fight country --> Invade country to eliminate Terrorism --> Create more terrorism --> Withdraw, creating more terrorism --> Invade again to stop terrorism. Rinse and repeat until global elites are happy.

And you're talking about Pakistan, not some Iraq or Afghanistan. If Pakistan goes down, it takes India with it. Even the whole world united against Pakistan can't stop the Nuclear destruction of India.
And China would never support global intervention in Pakistan, because global intervention is usually where the US wins. Also, who told you China is sick of anything? Indian Media? When was the last time a Pakistani terrorist attacked China?

HDI doesn't mean anything. People still suffer. HDI is just one of those useless things created to make some people feel better.

Ok now let me ask you Do you agree with his statement?????
In recent history, did any one every thought that USSR would be dis-integrated? Would Scotland go for referendum and UK almost dragged itself on the verge of division?

Back
Top Bottom