What's new

we must go for disintegration of Pakistan,break-up into pieces-Swamy on ceasefire violation

Coups can only work to India's favour when the Pakistan Army is on India's side (i.e never).
Also, it works on both sides.

View attachment 111713

We can go on and on about this.

I just hope no one with any real authority in India is stupid enough to try anything like that.

Truthfully , Soviet military was a much stronger one compared to US military .But its communist party and the KGB had considerable pro-atlanticist fifth column. This enabled the installation of Gorbachev and the future oiligarchs to be who sold out USSR for massive bribes

Comparably ,this was not a problem in USA.

Though Pakistan military is weaker than india. But ISI and Pakistani politicans are fifth columns themselves. I say this because ISI has considerable CIA infiltration in it. This led to the death of Zia-ul-haq also in a plane crash.

This is not a problem for India as Pakistan lacks the resources to bribe indian politicans. Though CIA has many indian politicans in its pockets.

Ah but there is a need for that.

How else do you expect Negotiations to start :disagree:

Just keep it simmering at right temperature.

However an economically stable Pakistan is even better as then the government will be forced to allocate more funds for education resulting in de-radicalization.

Just keep it simmering at right temperature.

Nope, You need plan A and a plan B.

If negotiations do not give results, then we need other avenues to keep our people safe.

Oh Come on guys.. This is the time for development for both the countries. War will give nothing to anyone.

I don't think anybody is talking of war. No worries there.

Nope, You need plan A and a plan B.

If negotiations do not give results, then we need other avenues to keep our people safe.

I don't think anybody is talking of war. No worries there.

If Swami is intending to disintegrate Pakistan then obviously this act will turned into War. So its better no such statements should be given from both the sides.

Ah you mean we should act on disintegrating pakistan and not talk of it ? I agree. Which is why no war will happen. Complete deniability. No worries.

Before doing any action, an intention must take place. No one does anything unintentionally. You mean to say that was Swami drunk while giving this statement? :omghaha:

@levina Apa @Ayush @Indischer @Ravi Nair @SarthakGanguly - You really want to disintegrate Pakistan ? :cry:

My nieces and nephews will never forgive you ! :angry:

Imagine being awake at 4 in the morning with your child & him or her shrieking back at you 'Why did you hurt Uncle Armstrong's Heart....why did you try to hurt Pakistan' ! :unsure:

Ahhh well its not as if its gonna happen; both Levina Apa & Ayush squeal like girls whenever Pakistan flexes her muscles whereas Ravi Nair & Indischer have already been bought over with the promise of a Dravidnadu which leaves Sarthak Ganguly. :undecided:

Hes a Kashmiri (or so he says :coffee: ) & what are Kashmiris above everything else ? Bloody cowards....so he'd be easier to handle ! :agree:

And don't you dare bring '71 into the picture; I lost it on purpose so that @DarkPrince can have his own prime real-estate ! :ashamed: :angel:

I actually agree with that noob clown on the BD part. They really are doing way better after they split. Everything else he joker seems to be writing after snorting cocaine.

Yeah i bet they are.. with an economy less than half in size n a population almost equal to ours n so on..:)

With this rate of Rhetoric Swami is going to over take Zahid Hamid soon........
with due respect to you.. Did swamy ever call for muslim genocide?
as my username suggest..truth may be bitter on most cases..swamy is far better than zaid hamid.. And you have power give me a negative rating if you can't see a bjp supporter expressing truth

Yeah i bet they are.. with an economy less than half in size n a population almost equal to ours n so on..:)

You think so, their pop is reducing and their economy is growing faster that yours. There is no Karachi target killing their. the tortoise I getting ahead of the race. In any case under you they were doing far worse.

@levina Apa @Ayush @Indischer @Ravi Nair @SarthakGanguly - You really want to disintegrate Pakistan ? :cry:

My nieces and nephews will never forgive you ! :angry:

Imagine being awake at 4 in the morning with your child & him or her shrieking back at you 'Why did you hurt Uncle Armstrong's Heart....why did you try to hurt Pakistan' ! :unsure:

Ahhh well its not as if its gonna happen; both Levina Apa & Ayush squeal like girls whenever Pakistan flexes her muscles whereas Ravi Nair & Indischer have already been bought over with the promise of a Dravidnadu which leaves Sarthak Ganguly. :undecided:

Hes a Kashmiri (or so he says :coffee: ) & what are Kashmiris above everything else ? Bloody cowards....so he'd be easier to handle ! :agree:

And don't you dare bring '71 into the picture; I lost it on purpose so that @DarkPrince can have his own prime real-estate ! :ashamed: :angel:

And what about me then?

Swamy is a known hawk here and his imaginations obey no bounds. So better to hear it, take a laugh at it and move on.

with due respect to you.. Did swamy ever call for muslim genocide?
as my username suggest..truth may be bitter on most cases..swamy is far better than zaid hamid.. And you have power give me a negative rating if you can't see a bjp supporter expressing truth

lmao zaid hamid is a loone.. he doesnt hold any office,nit even on tv...nobody cares abt him... no credentials nothing... swami is a former indian legislator,public office holder gone hay wire... making chutiya statements every now n than..

Phir Khan kal Eid mana rahaa haiii ? :azn:

Islamabad... :)

Back
Top Bottom