What's new

we must go for disintegration of Pakistan,break-up into pieces-Swamy on ceasefire violation

The taliban and the mujahids and the baluchis and the afghans are coming to get it. Hope you can split the nation without too much blood shed and finally become a stable state. Don't worry, we will help.

One for Taliban -

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1412521836.192130.jpg

One for India -
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1412521854.340422.jpg

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...akistan-Taliban-pledges-support-to-ISIS-.html

oh my dear delusional pakistani bhai ji ,you are not aware of your surroundings soon you will be under Taliban/ISIS control then you and your fellow ****'s can go back to your caves no drinks no party no music your women are going to be covered with burqa and you will get 100 lashes for being on the internet worry about that not India take out ttp first

We are recovering... maybe your out of touch with the current news?

As i said... violence has decreased significantly after the operation... things are getting calmer n better.... unless you thought that bad times lasted forever?maybe take a trip down the memory lane n see our economic progress till the mid 2000s...

After every dark night there is a really fukin bright morning...

If you are saying they'd have been better with you, that's just lame man.

There is such separatism in every country. If it was as easy to have rebellions as you think, Canada would have conquered the US by now. India is trying really hard through Afghanistan and Balochistan. Did it work yet? No, that's because only a very small percentage of Pakistanis are stupid enough to fall for it.

We have done it once before, we can certainly do it again. :disagree: That is a certainty. This time Afghanistan too stands with us. Not to mention the US.

You're already trying your best, it isn't working. By the looks of it doesn't look like it needs too much encouragement but if you see how much encouragement there already is, you'll see that it doesn't work.
Yes, Pakistan has many, many divisions and problems. Every country has problems, some countries more than others. Pakistan, however, also has very much nationalism. All that's needed is some more unity, which I am confident Pakistan will get soon.
India can be divided just as easily as Pakistan. Especially now with all the Hindu extremism, Indian Muslims aren't happy. Even the world's biggest democracy can be divided. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

You have been trying your best. It has got you nowhere except made you into a terrorist state.

Now its our turn. I don't see why you are sobbing about it.

So I take it you have lived in both BD and Pakistan? If not, then your statements on this topic are worthless. The image of Pakistan you see on the Indian media is what's the absolute worst in Pakistan. Because if they were to show the beauty of Lahore or Islamabad or Faisalabad or the posh areas of Karachi, Indians with a superiority complex will stop liking those channels.
Life in Pakistan has its problems but so does life in India. Mind your own business, India is full of problems. Rapes, Poverty,Disease, Violence. Life in Pakistan is just as good as life in India, if not better, despite Pakistan having 1/4 the resources that you have. India is trying to solve its problems, so is Pakistan.

I never understood Indian superiority delusions. I mean, if you are so convinced that India is a very developed country, then why take pride in comparing it to Pakistan (which admits it is not a very developed country)? Go ahead and compare it with the US or China or Russia, see where you stand.

I really don't care if BD is better than pak or pak is better. I only care about repeating that experiment for the betterment of India.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...akistan-Taliban-pledges-support-to-ISIS-.html

oh my dear delusional pakistani bhai ji ,you are not aware of your surroundings soon you will be under Taliban/ISIS control then you and your fellow ****'s can go back to your caves no drinks no party no music your women are going to be covered with burqa and you will get 100 lashes for being on the internet worry about that not India take out ttp first

Oh my dear Indian delusional Bhai who's gonna be next if ISIS takes over Pakistan?? Jupiter? HAha.... No our dear neighboring country :D

Besides we are already killing Taliban they don't even have a spine to do any more attacks!

And I have no doubt that ISIS will also be destroyed through US airstrikes and alliance troops. So quit your wet dreams and worry about your own country. 70% poverty, 60% open defecation, 700 million have no food, and Indians come to lecture Pakistanis lmao is this real life??

We have done it once before, we can certainly do it again. :disagree: That is a certainty. This time Afghanistan too stands with us. Not to mention the US.

You have been trying your best. It has got you nowhere except made you into a terrorist state.

Now its our turn. I don't see why you are sobbing about it.

I really don't care BD is better than pak or pak is better. I only care about repeating that experiment for the betterment of India.

Yea, except no land of Pakistan is 2000 miles away from its center anymore. How you gonna achieve independence ??

Worry about Kashmir, Chickens neck corridor, and Khalistan independence movements. Khalistan seems very good considered it's so close to us. Khalistan Zindabad!!!! lol

And we have Kashmir as well!! Kashmir zindabad!! :D

So instead of having wear dreams of breaking up our country which you can never accomplish in Afghanistan, why don't you worry about ISI breaking up yours, as that should seem more of a worry lol

The idea is to ensure you will no more remain a nation of 190 million and 6th largest military :coffee:

To make you 4 nations of smaller population and smaller military that will not run coups and destabilize the many states.

your n swamis idea should be stop smokin afghanistans finest shit.... it kills alot of brain cells,,, making one effectively retarded..

we need to just economically strangulate Pakistan for a decade while our economy becomes $4 to $5 trillion, then we can do that openly.:sniper:

The Indian mighty supa PAWA is gonna sanction pakistan and after that go on to defeat the Zbordians from Jupiter!! But only after Modi and his Chadi followers finish setting up colonies in Pluto :D

Yea, except no land of Pakistan is 2000 miles away from its center anymore. How you gonna achieve independence ??

Worry about Kashmir, Chickens neck corridor, and Khalistan independence movements. Khalistan seems very good considered it's so close to us. Khalistan Zindabad!!!! lol

And we have Kashmir as well!! Kashmir zindabad!! :D

So instead of having wear dreams of breaking up our country which you can never accomplish in Afghanistan, why don't you worry about ISI breaking up yours, as that should seem more of a worry lol

Its easier than you think. There is plenty of guns in pakistan and all they need is a good cause. I am sure we can give them than and some more.

As for your plans for India. ... You know what this is ? :coffee:

60b85e417570ef8b37d677ae186f5630._.jpg

your n swamis idea should be stop smokin afghanistans finest shit.... it kills alot of brain cells,,, making one effectively retarded..

ok...... :coffee:

we need to just economically strangulate Pakistan for a decade while our economy becomes $4 to $5 trillion, then we can do that openly.:sniper:

There will be all kinds of asymmetric attacks on pakistan in the near future. Of that I am certain.

Economic is just one kind. There are others.

Oh my dear Indian delusional Bhai who's gonna be next if ISIS takes over Pakistan?? Jupiter? HAha.... No our dear neighboring country :D

Besides we are already killing Taliban they don't even have a spine to do any more attacks!

And I have no doubt that ISIS will also be destroyed through US airstrikes and alliance troops. So quit your wet dreams and worry about your own country. 70% poverty, 60% open defecation, 700 million have no food, and Indians come to lecture Pakistanis lmao is this real life??

i'm aware of that , which is why we must prepare for a war against you guys once isis takes control over your nuclear weapons we would be left with no option but to eradicate you and we will !!

Back
Top Bottom