What's new

we must go for disintegration of Pakistan,break-up into pieces-Swamy on ceasefire violation

your days of exporting terrorists are over .. no more blood shed Modi know's what he is doing so does swamy sir who's also a a part of the government...we are already working on it ,we will not attack you first you will attack us and we will finish you !!for the sake of our own people and global peace !!

But we... Already Attacked you... And you just set up flag meetings... Lol

no zaid hamid is still better :lol:

Is Zaid Hamid a Harvard scholar a la Dr. Subramaniam Swamy or a madarsa scholar?

scholars.png

scholar2.png

Compare an apple to apple:

2applee.png

your days of exporting terrorists are over .. no more blood shed Modi know's what he is doing so does swamy sir who's also a a part of the government...we are already working on it ,we will not attack you first you will attack us and we will finish you !!for the sake of our own people and global peace !!

tumblr_lahlyxjUPa1qa13ow.gif

Yes, yes, you must know better since you have spent most of your life in Pakistan.
And the world sees you as a rapist, poverty state with no toilets. Stereotypes don't mean anything. Now let me go and look for my grenades, I must've dropped them on my way home.

There are those who understand pakistan better. :coffee: .... their inputs are welcome in India. Especially when they have concrete plans how to make pakistan stable by splitting it into multiple states.

"We"? Who's this we, Mr.Swamy and his army of Holy Cows? And other methods? You mean like crying in a corner?
Well then your thinking is wrong. Stop smoking that Afghani stuff, it's bad for the brain.

That is for us to know and you to guess :angel:

There are those who understand pakistan better. :coffee: .... their inputs are welcome in India. Especially when they have concrete plans how to make pakistan stable by splitting it into multiple states.

That is for us to know and you to guess :angel:

tumblr_lr7t2qQMVo1r08bhh.gif

Ooh, please do enlighten me about all the top secret information you are privy to.
5d36661b1a89690ee2c78241b206061f.jpg

Everyone has a "concrete plan".
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

You mean for your misplaced sense of self righteousness and delusions of superiority?
All you'll get is a nuclear holocaust.

your second post is contradictory if it really depends on the statement than why are you laughing on the one and respecting the other??
To understand that one need to develop some basic skill which you definitely do not have. How many times you have seen older generation talking about breaking Pakistan into pieces? Can't you see the difference?

I only agree with Dr. Swamy's assessment. Rest of it is your creation.
My creation? You brought up the "concrete plan" to make Pakistan "better"
What the heck man, where did you get your internet warrior training?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom