What's new

we must go for disintegration of Pakistan,break-up into pieces-Swamy on ceasefire violation

there will be no nuclear holocaust we are not going to nuke each other we do not seek to destroy you ,you will do that yourself we are just going to endorse it and place our interests we do not want to kill every pakistani we want to break you into small parts (look back at history it is very much possible to b reak a county into small pieces ).and then we want to take over Azad Kashmir that is what we are after now how we will do that?i don't know..but .but yes there is a plan and we are working on it modi's recent us visit suggest that how we can portray you as the evil "guy" and get away with it and soon we wiill bring together all the other world powers together against you and then we will act but don't worry it will take a while untill then enjoy your stay!i'm just being a realist here not even our most secular party congress would want a stable strong pakistan ..

ooohhhh... im so scared ....

freaking wet dreams..... <MOD EDIT>

Last edited by a moderator:
there will be no nuclear holocaust we are not going to nuke each other we do not seek to destroy you ,you will do that yourself we are just going to endorse it and place our interests we do not want to kill every pakistani we want to break you into small parts (look back at history it is very much possible to b reak a county into small pieces ).and then we want to take over Azad Kashmir that is what we are after now how we will do that?i don't know..but .but yes there is a plan and we are working on it modi's recent us visit suggest that how we can portray you as the evil "guy" and get away with it and soon we wiill bring together all the other world powers together against you and then we will act but don't worry it will take a while untill then enjoy your stay!i'm just being a realist here not even our most secular party congress would want a stable strong pakistan ..

The Incomprehensible Wall of Text has spoken!! :omghaha:
I have answered all of these delusions in my previous posts, not going to waste my time again.

If dividing a country was as easy as you think it is, Canada would have conquered the US by now.

e90e94394cf411c6ef9b484e22686940.jpg

Well sir, Pakistan is already smaller than India in most way but weaker not much. Pakistan is armed to the teeth. So as they say BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.

You already tried disintegrating Pakistan by spreading terrorism in Pakistan using TTP and BLA but u failed miserably . So its better to sort out the core issue and lets live like a good neighbor.

Please dont stop threatening us this thing amuses us. It brings spice in life

The core issue is Terrorism and we are devising a strategy to put an permanent end to it. Enjoy the spice.

India can destroy any Ahmed Shah Abdali totally today. If the CIA and US military get their foot in and they decide that India is a potential threat ,then India is in big trouble.

Is this a typo? Did you mean to say, "then US of A is in beeeg trouble"?

and than you blame about taliban blowin up your consulates in afghanistan...

And sadly bla bitches are failing miserably.... even their commanders are laying arms like this:

15 commanders along with 70 peraris surrender arms.. dated 28th september:

View attachment 111939 View attachment 111940 View attachment 111941 View attachment 111943 View attachment 111944 View attachment 111945

View attachment 111947 View attachment 111946

:lol:

I am confused. So you are saying that we ARE supporting them or India is NOT supporting them ? :cheesy:

"Go back to sleep", says the guy having delusional wet dreams.

:lol: .... seriously ? That is so lame. It was Dr. Swamy who talked about it. :lol:

Mr Swamy is a true representation of every Indian's creeping desires and delusions, especially that of the toilet and computer owning class.

India's expantionist mindset is going to lead to its downfall. It must give cause for concern to our regional friends who want to live in peace.
Swamy is still better thn Imran Khan n his burger followers though :D

"We let off Pakistan in Kargil, We let off Pakistan in 1971 Bangladesh war, in 1965 after the great victory in Haji Pir. So, I think we now must go for disintegration of Pakistan, break-up into pieces," he said.

1) India need not be the next Britain which disintegrated countries.
2) Internal forces and terrorism would disintegrate Pak even before India steps in, which by the way would be bad news for India.
A peaceful neighbourhood would ensure a peaceful India.
Don't know why Swamy can not think straight???
@levina Apa @Ayush @Indischer @Ravi Nair @SarthakGanguly - You really want to disintegrate Pakistan ? :cry:

My nieces and nephews will never forgive you ! :angry:

Imagine being awake at 4 in the morning with your child & him or her shrieking back at you 'Why did you hurt Uncle Armstrong's Heart....why did you try to hurt Pakistan' ! :unsure:

Ahhh well its not as if its gonna happen; both Levina Apa & Ayush squeal like girls whenever Pakistan flexes her muscles whereas Ravi Nair & Indischer have already been bought over with the promise of a Dravidnadu which leaves Sarthak Ganguly. :undecided:

Hes a Kashmiri (or so he says :coffee: ) & what are Kashmiris above everything else ? Bloody cowards....so he'd be easier to handle ! :agree:

And don't you dare bring '71 into the picture; I lost it on purpose so that @DarkPrince can have his own prime real-estate ! :ashamed: :angel:

Oh god!
Amii your imagination is too good. :lol:

Swamy has trolled again. I wonder if he keeps a tab on these forums. :D

Shankhnaad does!!
Shankhnaad posts on Swamy's behalf on FB.
At least twice I've seen posts on his timeline which were related to some discussions on pdf.One was about Delhi's history and the other was about the old ganapati statue in Japan.

SarthakGanguly said:
Btw - @levina how is your cross border...er...re-construction work in Afghanistan's Kandahar consulate? :P
I met one Afghani 2 days back and he was telling me a few things about his country and about his bro who is studying in India. I was wondering why don't these Afghanis go to Pakistan for higher education?? ( I know the answer but still... :). )

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom