What's new

we must go for disintegration of Pakistan,break-up into pieces-Swamy on ceasefire violation

Keep your experience with yourself.I dun have so much of free time like yourself to waste on pdf.
lol.
your post goes on to show why you're here.
kobenhaven said:
I got to know from reliable sources.
And I know who you're....

Joined on August 10 2014 and you already know so much about the TTAs here?? Lolzzz
@Chak Bamu
Could you please track this IP.

This is what the member had to say about a TTA here....

hey you got this TT title because of mistake. it was for Ravi Nair.Return it back.you don't deserve it.

Last edited:
Nice trolling from Swamy but India does not need to anything. The process is automated. ;)

And I know who you're....
Joined on August 10 2014 and you already know so much about the TTAs here?? Lolzzz
@Chak Bamu
Could you please track this IP.
This is what the member had to say about a TTA here...

Yes please @Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz @Oscar @Fulcrum15 @Emmie find out my ip and share it with this fellow. If I am from Danmark then ask this cheap fellow to keep his/her mouth shut and ask him/her to mind his/her own business. Don't try to be sherlock holmes.

No need to play games here. You are just trying all this to give me infractions through mods,I did not abused him. I just told the reality and it is the fact. I am not making it up.

Yes please @Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz @Oscar @Fulcrum15 @Emmie find out my ip and share it with this fellow. If I am from Danmark then ask this cheap fellow to keep his/her mouth shut and ask him/her to mind his/her own business. Don't try to be sherlock holmes.

No need to play games here. You are just trying all this to give me infractions through mods,I did not abused him. I just told the reality and it is the fact. I am not making it up.
Answered back on a more appropriate thread.

Swami ji ko pishab ke botal la dey koi un ka casha toot raha hay

New Delhi, Oct. 5 (ANI): Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanium Swamy on Sunday reacted sharply to the ceasefire violation along the Line of Control (LoC) and said that India must go for disintegration of Pakistan.

Swamy said India has let off Pakistan on many occasions but the country should retaliate strongly this time.

"We let off Pakistan in Kargil, We let off Pakistan in 1971 Bangladesh war, in 1965 after the great victory in Haji Pir. So, I think we now must go for disintegration of Pakistan, break-up into pieces," he said.

Meanwhile, Congress leader Sanjay Jha criticized Prime Minister Narendra Modi for not taking tough stand on the issue.

"This is a grave issue. This has been happening since months. Even Pakistan Prime Nawaz Sharif raised the Kashmir issue at United Nations but there is no reply from us. Here our Prime Minister is busy in election campaigns," said Jha.

Former deputy chief of army staff, Lieutenant General (retired) Raj Kadyan, however, said the violation is very difficult to understand. He added that there are some elements in Pakistan who are not interested in improving relations with India.

"This violation is very difficult to understand what Pakistan is actually looking for. Except the fact that there are some elements in Pakistan, obviously controlled by the army, who are not interested in improving relations with India," he said.

Violating the ceasefire for the 10th time this month, the Pakistani troops on Sunday opened heavy fire on Indian posts along the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch district. The Indian side effectively responded to the firing. (ANI)
India should act strongly against ceasefire violation: Swamy , AniNews.in

Subramanium Swamy in action ...

funny_animal_gif_animations_01.gif

This guy and other racist assholes like him need serious medical help and while at it can go **** themselves .. on a serious note.

hahahaha...and who will do it? Pakistan is giving reason to India as per Indians...plus modhi jeeeeee is running the govt, what else is stopping Indians now...?

P.S No matter who comes in power, he can buy tons of weapons but not b@lls.
Keyword=B@lls...

Ironically, it was a women who dismembered Pakistan the last time.

Back
Top Bottom