What's new

we must go for disintegration of Pakistan,break-up into pieces-Swamy on ceasefire violation

And what about me then?

26c2ae09d306629784667d37c497e313.gif

JUST KIDDING
! :D

You think so, their pop is reducing and their economy is growing faster that yours.

We are recovering... maybe your out of touch with the current news?

There is no Karachi target killing their. the tortoise I getting ahead of the race. In any case under you they were doing far worse.

As i said... violence has decreased significantly after the operation... things are getting calmer n better.... unless you thought that bad times lasted forever?maybe take a trip down the memory lane n see our economic progress till the mid 2000s...

After every dark night there is a really fukin bright morning...

lmao zaid hamid is a loone.. he doesnt hold any office,nit even on tv...nobody cares abt him... no credentials nothing... swami is a former indian legislator,public office holder gone hay wire... making chutiya statements every now n than..

Islamabad... :)
but some of pdf members are big fan of him.. That matters! And i know he is nothing except a joker

but some of pdf members are big fan of him.. That matters! And i know he is nothing except a joker

How man Zaid hamid fans do you see on this thread????? even the ones tht do support him (lol) do it to burn some ... across the border like yourself.. otherwise most ppl including myself didnt even know who was untill i heard his name from you ppl here on PDF..:lol:

Why this Hindutva psycho is so obsessed with Pakistan??

The idea is to ensure you will no more remain a nation of 190 million and 6th largest military :coffee:

To make you 4 nations of smaller population and smaller military that will not run coups and destabilize the many states.

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1412521532.014735.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1412521470.454239.jpg

How man Zaid hamid fans do you see on this thread????? even the ones tht do support him (lol) do it to burn some ... across the border like yourself.. otherwise most ppl including myself didnt even know who was untill i heard his name from you ppl here on PDF..:lol:
then a its a great news! He is losing his fans following.

There is already a bunch of terrorism going on in pakistan. India just needs to encourage them to fight harder against the pakistan state. When such rebellions start in all four states, the PA will not be equipped to handle it.

What has to happen then will happen. No need to invade and kill our troops. Just encourage pakistani's to kill each other. by the looks of it, that does not need too much encouragement.

You are free to dispute HDI, end of the day life in BD is way better than life in pakistan even though they have 1/3 the resources you have.

There is already a bunch of terrorism going on in pakistan. India just needs to encourage them to fight harder against the pakistan state. When such rebellions start in all four states, the PA will not be equipped to handle it.
There is such separatism in every country. If it was as easy to have rebellions as you think, Canada would have conquered the US by now. India is trying really hard through Afghanistan and Balochistan. Did it work yet? No, that's because only a very small percentage of Pakistanis are stupid enough to fall for it.

What has to happen then will happen. No need to invade and kill our troops. Just encourage pakistani's to kill each other. by the looks of it, that does not need too much encouragement.
You're already trying your best, it isn't working. By the looks of it doesn't look like it needs too much encouragement but if you see how much encouragement there already is, you'll see that it doesn't work.
Yes, Pakistan has many, many divisions and problems. Every country has problems, some countries more than others. Pakistan, however, also has very much nationalism. All that's needed is some more unity, which I am confident Pakistan will get soon.
India can be divided just as easily as Pakistan. Especially now with all the Hindu extremism, Indian Muslims aren't happy. Even the world's biggest democracy can be divided. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

You are free to dispute HDI, end of the day life in BD is way better than life in pakistan even though they have 1/3 the resources you have.
So I take it you have lived in both BD and Pakistan? If not, then your statements on this topic are worthless. The image of Pakistan you see on the Indian media is what's the absolute worst in Pakistan. Because if they were to show the beauty of Lahore or Islamabad or Faisalabad or the posh areas of Karachi, Indians with a superiority complex will stop liking those channels.
Life in Pakistan has its problems but so does life in India. Mind your own business, India is full of problems. Rapes, Poverty,Disease, Violence. Life in Pakistan is just as good as life in India, if not better, despite Pakistan having 1/4 the resources that you have. India is trying to solve its problems, so is Pakistan.

I never understood Indian superiority delusions. I mean, if you are so convinced that India is a very developed country, then why take pride in comparing it to Pakistan (which admits it is not a very developed country)? Go ahead and compare it with the US or China or Russia, see where you stand.

Majority Indian hindus are with you swamy sir !we will indeed one day (soon within a decade or two)break Pakistan into 4

Back
Top Bottom