What's new

we must go for disintegration of Pakistan,break-up into pieces-Swamy on ceasefire violation

And how is that working for USA now,huh?

Last I checked it was working out Fantastically well for them ......for the last 100 years or more.

How is it working out for India ? :coffee: ........ when was the last Bomb blast in India ? ...when was the last bomb blast in US ?

Dont count me on Swami's fanboys (if there any)

I didn't call you a fanboy. But there was a time when most members were floored by his pronouncements- which were nothing more than the most obviously jingoistic things that can be said.

I didn't call you a fanboy. But there was a time when most members were floored by his pronouncements- which were nothing more than the most obviously jingoistic things that can be said.

And yet he's the one who shows us the practical way to get A Raja and Jayalalitha in Jail :coffee:

He was the one who showed us how to practically stop work on Ram sethu.

He was the one who showed us how to practically make a deal with China and get a pass to Kailash Mansarovar.

Din't look all that jingoistic to me then.

And yet he's the one who shows us the practical way to get A Raja and Jayalalitha in Jail :coffee:

He was the one who showed us how to practically stop work on Ram sethu.

He was the one who showed us how to practically make a deal with China and get a pass to Kailash Mansarovar.

Din't look all that jingoistic to me then.

Who are you and why did you come here?

@Utkarsh time to wakeup dear! I think uve had too much of bhang...or daru....now time to come back to your senses... Enough of hangover... Too much of it ...is always bad for ur mental state...hope u will avoid it next time...

Pakistan needs a removal of the islamist govts and islamist parties and establishment of a secular regime like that of Assad or Karimov of Uzbekistan or Ataturk of Turkey .Pakistan has its use as a buffer state . Third,a right to return of hindus ,Sikhs,Ahmaddiyas who were removed,ethnically cleansed in the partition and its aftermath.

Total Destruction of Pakistan will open strong doorways for CIA and the wahabbis. If tomorrow USA destroys Russia ,China .Then India is next. So ,Pakistan needs a covert indian controlled govt.

Last I checked it was working out Fantastically well for them ......for the last 100 years or more.

How is it working out for India ? :coffee: ........ when was the last Bomb blast in India ? ...when was the last bomb blast in US ?
Not everything is rosy for USA.Middle East is a pithole no one wants to enter.Central Asia is almost out of bounds for them.South America is slowly turning into Chinese backyard.All the potential energy or oil superpower have a beef with them.
So please enlighten me how is everything working well for USA

Who are you and why did you come here?

Find your own answers.

Question-Man.jpg

Not everything is rosy for USA.Middle East is a pithole no one wants to enter.Central Asia is almost out of bounds for them.South America is slowly turning into Chinese backyard.All the potential energy or oil superpower have a beef with them.
So please enlighten me how is everything working well for USA

It is FAR more rosier for the US than it is for India. When was the last time you brought OIL using US currency ? Have you tried buying ANYTHING in the global market using Indian currency ? The world trades on US currency.

EVEN the very countries who claim to hate them.

How many allies does US have ? ..now compare them to allies China has.

Why do you think Everybody runs to US to get their work done ? Modi goes to US to get Dawood. Not to pakistan or China, but to a Nation that is half way across the globe to get an INDIAN sitting in Pakistan :lol:

How is that working out for India ?

Back
Top Bottom