What's new

We(Israel) are not enemies of Pakistan and Pak should not be our enemy either - Netanyahu

First tell your arabs friends to stop support India, lol amusing
Don't forget which nation's pilots downed your jets.

Also don't forget how your F-16 was loitering in Indian airspace when we were conducting our nuclear tests, but didn't have the balls to do anything about it. You won't find a lack of balls on our end. If we have a target in mind we will hit it, even if it means we won't return back to base.

79887593994100640360no.jpg

Well recently I saw a advertisement or invite to Israel , looks quite interesting nice hot lady lot of history and other stuff...

See Israel , I don't know what to say , they can have normal relations with rest of world but they keep making the wrong choices

You just can't Kill all Palestinians and take their land :big_boss:

Now you be good , give them Palestinians their land, so I can go to tour with that hot lady like in advertisement

Just becasue Palestinians will have their own little land, and place to wave flag and have airport or beach does not means anyone will bomb you

I mean look at your government

a> Begging to be bombed by Iran
b> Begging to be bombed by Turkey
c> Now begging to be bombed by Pakistan
e> Egyptian Troops can go on hiking training and occupy all Israel if they wanted
f> Assad is already not a fan of your Government

Last edited:
Zionism aside, Muslims and Jews are the closest to each other (or should be). Of all the places of worship, a masjid is the only place, outside of a Synagogue, where a Jew is allowed to observe his prayers. This is because both Islam and Judaism are the only two strictly monotheist religions.

The problem for Israelis is that they are so wedded to the issue of Zionism, they cannot break away from the Palestine issue. For the Muslims, they see the relationship with Jews solely through the Palestine prism and this is why neither side can get past these issues and come to realize how much more in common the two people have. If we go back in time/history, for the most part, Muslims and Jews have co-habited peacefully and actually benefited from each other considerably. Now this narrative is completely removed from the mainstream and the only narrative that exists is one of how both sides decidedly are against each other.

There are some good scholars (both on the Muslim and Jewish side) out there who are digging into the past both from a theological and historical standpoint and their insights are quite telling.

The second you let the Jews in Pakistan, their Mossad hit squads will be all over the place killing Pakistanis. We don't recognize Israel and it should be kept that way. There is room for back channel diplomacy and that's it.

That's a stupid fast decline because Bangladesh literally left Pakistan. Millions of Hindus in Bangladesh were no longer Pakistani citizens. Why are you being intellectually dishonest here?

State sponsored communal violence like in 1984 and 2002 and the multitude of other riots state governments have been involved in? I guess India is also literally Israel now according to you.

Excuse me, what space did Pakistanis occupy? The majority of Pakistanis didn't migrate over. They trace their heritage back to the soil. And I'm not very surprised that you compare millions of people voting to join Pakistan to a literal forceful occupation.

You say otherwise because you lack a nuanced view and like to take things at face value. There's nothing wrong with being a simpleton with a hollow mind, but it's better if you weren't trying to push your shallow opinions.
Thanks for replying to @morty for me.

So netanyahu supports India against Pakistan in case of Indian unilateral action.well than Pakistan should make an announcement that they are ready to engage Israeli forces in case they bomb Gaza again.intentions must be clear from our side too.

79887593994100640360no.jpg

Well recently I saw a advertisement or invite to Israel , looks quite interesting nice hot lady lot of history and other stuff...

See Israel , I don't know what to say , they can have normal relations with rest of world but they keep making the wrong choices

You just can't Kill all Palestinians and take their land :big_boss:

Now you be good , give them Palestinians their land, so I can go to tour with that hot lady like in advertisement

Just becasue Palestinians will have their own little land, and place to wave flag and have airport or beach does not means anyone will bomb you

I mean look at your government

a> Begging to be bombed by Iran
b> Begging to be bombed by Turkey
c> Now begging to be bombed by Pakistan
e> Egyptian Troops can go on hiking training and occupy all Israel if they wanted
f> Assad is already not a fan of your Government
An Arab problem should not be Pakistan's problem. Many Palestinians I know laugh at Pakistanis and berate them....it doesn't have to be public. Pakistanis need to put their own interests ahead.....satisfying Arabs for receiving a pat on the back of not recognising Israel ain't doing much. You want an Islamic republic, they then too have the right to have a Jewish state.

Exactly Israel / Palestine can exist side by side
Israel just have to have a open mind Just becasue we are making a 7 story embassy in Palestine or may be setting up a Airport/Base in Palestine does not means we have ill intention against Israel

Honestly I think many people will go tour Part of israel I am sure

lol Israel is an illegitimate state created on Palestinian land.

Secondly Jammu and Kashmir is disputed territory. Hold a Plebiscite in Jammu and Kashmir and lets see what most people want in Jammu and Kashmir which is Pakistan or India.

Israel is in the Quran. How illegitimate is that?

I think both Israel and Palestine have aright to exists. After the haulocaust Israel is the safety net for Jews around the world... Just as Pakistan is our safety net against the Hindutva terrorism.

Western anti-Semitism should not be confused with the Muslim concern about Palestine. One is a racist reaction based on hate ... While the other is a political issue.

Israel have supported anti Pakistan moves by India -source?
even wanted to attack Nuclear sites - unconfirmed story
also they train and equipped India specially against Pakistan - Also U.S and numerous other sources
their role during Kargil conflict is also well known.- same as the last one.
Also GCC countries provided much more support than we did, so called ur brother in arms

Its true that in 1998 Israeli F-16s were in India and ready to attack nuclear facilities specially KRL, PAF was put on war time alert due to threat.

Who provided PGMs during Kargil war? Who operated green pine radars? Who came to train and equip India to fight in IOK and on LOC??

Our PM is sending a peace offering to Pakistan while you only think on war

I think we should send our diplomats to meet in some neutral country , having relationship with Israel is a hard thing to do because of the huge uneducated Mullah population ..

I think we should send our diplomats to meet in some neutral country , having relationship with Israel is a hard thing to do because of the huge uneducated Mullah population ..

Keep Israel at distance because it's better to be neutral or enemy of Israel then friend because being friend with them means internal destabilization and chaos.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom