What's new

Netanyahu: Israel-China ties hold great promise

People need to understand that there is only self interest why would China give two $hits about other countries. The Chinese government has to take care of its people not people of other countries. If having good relation with Israel serves that purpose then why not. Don't blame China if your country's foreign relations are terrible.

Yep.. that's basically the bottom line. China, like other countries looks after it's own interests and needs long before any other considerations. Anyone who thought they would be any different was being naive.

I disparage you and your jihadi dreams...

What are my 'Jihadi' dreams? I wasn't aware of them.

But, as the typical anti american hate monger you are-

What is 'anti-American' to you? And how am I 'anti-American' or a 'hate monger'?

Go back to palestine and join Hamas or whomever. But walk that talk...

You're very good at being childish. I thought I was speaking to a 'civilized' person.

So you accused me of 'criticizing core fundamental beliefs of America' and so far you're having lots of trouble telling us what exactly it was. :lol:

What are my 'Jihadi' dreams? I wasn't aware of them.

What is 'anti-American' to you? And how am I 'anti-American' or a 'hate monger'?

You're very good at being childish. I thought I was speaking to a 'civilized' person.

So you accused me of 'criticizing core fundamental beliefs of America' and so far you're having lots of trouble telling us what exactly it was. :lol:

you are two trick pony... all you do is whine about the US when it comes to palestine and throw the " you are anti muslim" card every time. go back and live Palestine and walk the talk.

you are two trick pony...

No, you just have crazy thoughts and hatred in your head. :lol:

all you do is whine about the US

Where do I whine about the US? And what does 'whine about the US' mean? Here's another accusation which you can't backup. Just like the one about me 'criticizing core fundamental American beliefs'.

So you admit you lied about that. :lol:

You level accusations against me because you're an bigot and nothing else. Bigot.

if we as a uninvolved third-party made any comments at all, we would end up being demonized by one side or the other, there is no win-win scenario here.

Given that we are an uninvolved third party, with nothing to do with the dispute, the only thing that would come from us trying to get involved is that we would be hated by both sides.

The second you do any deal with Israel you are "involved" whether you like it or not.

Welcome to the party..expect a rough ride.

Back
Top Bottom