What's new

Netanyahu: Israel-China ties hold great promise

What is the "Palestine way"? It's a country under brutal occupation. You should show some respect to the victims instead of the occupiers, but I don't think people like you have any sense of justice or morality. Sadly, you and your kind are devoid of these basic human qualities.

Of course, as usual, not a single word about how all that "welfare" is being sustained; aggressive imperialism and exploitation. While not everything in the West is bad, not everything is positive either, far from it.

blah blah jihadi wanna be living among the western christians countries... you are not unlike him. A user of their welfare...

Just stay away from the middle east as much as possible. That region is nothing but a disaster with extremist religions fighting against each other.

We had this discussion more than once. :lol:

According to you, you can't be an American without completely supporting our foreign policy. So what about those who dispute our economic policy? :lol:

Where do you see any surprise in securing foreign interests? Your arguments are pathetic. :lol:

I don't completely support anything unlike you completely supporting your one and only interest... you have no foreign policy conversations if it has nothing to with your religion or palestine

You are right unfortunately.

Rasulullah (SAW) said: “Allah does not punish the individuals for the sins of the community until they see the evil spreading among themselves, and while they have the power to stop it, do not do so.” (Ahmad) Ibn Taimiyyah said: “This is why those who are in authority are of two groups: the scholars and the rulers. If they are upright, the people will be upright; if they are corrupt, the people will be corrupt.”

Very good point, he's always trolling our section on this issue. :lol:

After thoroughly researching the Qur'an I no longer believe the hadiths ( I have rejected the sunni and shia religions), but I totally agree with the above "hadith". Evil prevails when good people do nothing.

I don't completely support anything unlike you completely supporting your one and only interest... you have no foreign policy conversations if it has nothing to with your religion or palestine

Please describe my foreign policy views and support them with evidence. You actually are describing yourself here.

After thoroughly researching the Qur'an I no longer believe the hadiths ( I have rejected the sunni and shia religions), but I totally agree with the above "hadith". Evil prevails when good people do nothing.

So what do you believe? And you confuse me a little, supporting the Syrian regime is also not so just.

LOL - spoken like a true representative of your people and family.

Stop putting words in my mouth and derailing this thread.

So what do you believe? And you confuse me a little, supporting the Syrian regime is also not so just.

The Qur'an of course, what else? I have come to the conclusion that the sunni and shia religions have almost nothing to do with the Qur'an. And I don't necessarily support Assad, but he is much better than those puppets in Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain etc.

I understand what you are saying but do you think countries should do everything for their interests? Are there any limits?

The thing with the Israel-Palestine dispute is that is has become so polarized and hostile, that if we as a uninvolved third-party made any comments at all, we would end up being demonized by one side or the other, there is no win-win scenario here.

Given that we are an uninvolved third party, with nothing to do with the dispute, the only thing that would come from us trying to get involved is that we would be hated by both sides.

Plus, I don't see how we have any authority to "moralize" across the world, like the "America Global Police" likes to do.

It's an Israel-Palestine conflict, I don't think countries like America or Russia or China should be involved.

Stop putting words in my mouth and derailing this thread.

:rofl: I put the words of " I will buy your mother" in your mouth?

you guys are all one of the same and show it to us everytime

The Qur'an of course, what else? I have come to the conclusion that the sunni and shia religions have almost nothing to do with the Qur'an. And I don't necessarily support Assad, but he is much better than those puppets in Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain etc.

and then you landed up in a christian western country to live off their welfare... well read amigo, well read. :lol:

:rofl: I put the words of " I will buy your mother" in your mouth?

you guys are all one of the same and show it to us everytime

Look who came out of the closet. :omghaha:

and then you landed up in a christian western country to live off their welfare... well read amigo, well read. :lol:

How many times do I have to tell you I was born here an am half white/American? :lol:

Your notion that I should support the worldview of nation which is influenced by economic interests and not justice is absurd. I don't support any nation in this world and prefer a change in the world. And no, it isn't about being Islamic change. Anything that brings justice and goodness to this world.

Student of what? :lol: the term welfare is not associated with asking for loans...

do you live in this country, drive on it roads, get protected by it police, have a job that is not fruit vendor in some village in Palestine, have access to a better life? then guess what - you enjoy this countries welfare.

I understand what securing interests mean-- why do you continue to be surprised by any country that will always secure its interest first? you act like you were born yesterday

By allowing someone to live in a certain country you're not giving them a charity, its a two-way street, you work, you pay taxes, you buy things and therefore you help the economy, now if you were an asylum seeker things would have been a little different.

If you pay taxes, don't threaten security of that country's citizens why shouldn't you be allowed to talk or criticize? I thought Freedom of Expression was in the First Amendment?

And by the way, you're paying for the roads you're driving on, its not free. :D

By allowing someone to live in a certain country you're not giving them a charity, its a two-way street, you work, you pay taxes, you buy things and therefore you help the economy, now if you were an asylum seeker things would have been a little different.

If you pay taxes, don't threaten security of that country's citizen why shouldn't you be allowed to talk or criticize? I thought Freedom of Expression was in the First Amendment?

And by the way, you're paying for the roads you're driving on, its not free. :D

That is because we are a civilized country... and if paying taxes made a country great like us, you all would all have figured out a way to come out from your undeveloped ones

but going to live off a country's welfare when you obviously hate what it stands for... makes you a leech..

Look who came out of the closet. :omghaha:

you know how much of an idiot one has to be to try to get an anaology about homeosexuals from that satement? I'll tell ya- it has to be one like you.... :rolleyes1:

Israel girls are beauty !!!!!!!!!!!

And I like Israel food.

Nahariya is a nice town, but the hotel is real bad !!!!

Everyone has interests, you do know many Arab Muslim countries are secretly cooperating with Israel right ?

On topic China can take lessons from Israels anti terrorism tactics and technological innovation, no need to hate them nor like them.

@Raphael @Chinese-Dragon

Exactly. Turkey, the so-called defender of the Palestinian rights, has an ever increasing military and economic cooperation with Israel. States do business if it fits their interests. Getting too much ideological turns you only into a pariah state. Not cool.

Back
Top Bottom