What's new

We are not subservient to India, J&K a disputed territory, Pakistan says

You leave Kashmir alone you will not face militants you don't leave Kashmir you would face more and more attacks

The fact is if not send terrorist in india n not provide gun, bombs n other things than there is no issue..

U can check 25 years back.. u people started this terrorist activities n now kashmiri people facing all these issues...

Why the way, why u do ask china to leave occupied part of kashmir?

Why u pepple do not send terrorist in china?

Well ans all people know...:p

The fact is if not send terrorist in india n not provide gun, bombs n other things than there is no issue..

U can check 25 years back.. u people started this terrorist activities n now kashmiri people facing all these issues...

Why the way, why u do ask china to leave occupied part of kashmir?

Why u pepple do not send terrorist in china?

Well ans all people know...:p
Kashimiri were always fighting for freedom from you for past 25 years it became more active

not terrorist freedom fighters from azad kashmir helping their brothers in occupied kashmir so kashmiri of azad kashmir fighting for kashmiris of occupied kashmir ...Pakistan kidr se aa gya beech me

kashmiri mujahideen are not fighting against Pakistan army kid..

If India wants make pak gulam kashmir as hell. Already we made it... but we dont support terrorist in anywhere in world.

If India wants make pak gulam kashmir as hell. Already we made it... but we dont support terrorist in anywhere in world.
hey facist kid mukti banis 1971 , LTTE from 1980s to 2009 , nothern aliance terrorists in afghanistan , yea u dont support terrorism but you ur self are state terrorist facist cry babies ( logo ko ungal do jb wo danda daita hain to rona lg jata ho )

Kashimiri were always fighting for freedom from you for past 25 years it became more active

Naah........ u need to read international news or books. Not your pakistani school books.....

Aslam, who has previously served in India, asserted that "Kashmir is not part of India".

Really? Then is it part of Pakistan?

Secondly, have the Pakistanis forgotten that 'disputed' also includes Pak Administered Kashmir which includes Gilgit/Baltistan? I don't hear even a hint of a whisper about this from our Pakistani friends! They seem to have conveniently brushed this fact under the carpet.

Naah........ u need to read international news or books. Not your pakistani school books.....
and you need to get out of ur RAW paid masala media kiddo watch some kashmrir news about attacks and riots going on in kashmir.

Than chances off a nuclear war and end off South Asia are quite high

Your wish n we r ready for that....... but kashmir is a part of india n always will... no matter what will happen........ try whatever u can try....... we r ready for everything but not ready to give 1 inch of kashmir..

and you need to get out of ur RAW paid masala media kiddo watch some kashmrir news about attacks and riots going on in kashmir.

I always read international news bro.

Ok welcome in kashmir...... indian army gonna kill all people... dont worry my friend... well u can say goodby to that terrorist:)

Lol **** genrals will never forget 1971 untill they not make pakistan to top 10 failed state or again lost half of their country :rofl::rofl:(already they are in top 20 failed state list).

Pakistan_Surrender_1971_War.jpg

I have read it movement was always there it got more armed 25 years back

hey facist kid mukti banis 1971 , LTTE from 1980s to 2009 , nothern aliance terrorists in afghanistan , yea u dont support terrorism but you ur self are state terrorist facist cry babies ( logo ko ungal do jb wo danda daita hain to rona lg jata ho )

;) ok some learn from this kid bro..

1971 war....... do u know how many bangladesi pepple were left from there n seeking help from india ?

Can india avoid these n allow u to kill all east bangladesh ?

LTTE ..... INDIA DO NOT SUPPORT THEM.... yes there is some issue in tamilnadu because of tamil people but not even indian army or indian govt provides gun bomb or anything.........

And about Afganistan..

You need to check Afgan PM statements or US or international news....u may know....who the hell supporting terrorists in afgan:)

Than chances off a nuclear war and end off South Asia are quite high
Whateva war you wage J&K is Indian state and it will remain so....instead of war mongering take gun and come across the border and take it man..I have seen your posts and its seems that you are high on octane its high time that you start fighting...

:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom