What's new

We are being swamped by Indian trolls...

Has anti-Pakistan, anti-Islam trolling gone up recently?

• It has actually gone down.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have been on this forum for a while now and have noticed a recent uptick in aggressive trolling by mostly Indian members in threads related to Pakistan’s ancient history and Islam.

Every decent thread seems to get hijacked and we start veering off into back and forth insults.

What do the Pakistani and Muslim members think?

I have been on this forum for a while now and have noticed a recent uptick in aggressive trolling by mostly Indian members in threads related to Pakistan’s ancient history and Islam.

Every decent thread seems to get hijacked and we start veering off into back and forth insults.

What do the Pakistani and Muslim members think?

Honestly, you can not really do anything about it.

I don't think so. While there are definitely some trolls who derail every thread on Pakistan, the flip side is true too, ie. Indian threads being swamped. But on average, I don't see any increase.

Internet is now very popular in South Asia specially in India, look at the size of their population, ever Pajeet and Apu now has access to internet on their phones which obviously means high traffic on any website related to Pakistan. The admins of PDF are aware but to them more internet traffic is wonderful news no matter where it comes from.

To be honest with you, Pakistani members are bigger headache for me. They would rage other nationalities and expect me to be lenient afterwards... i have lost all good friends on PDF after trying to be neutral

Indian members are 2 different class. 80% wants to troll and do not want to contribute positively. They just want to spam around and lower the quality of this forum. Remaining 20% are excellent members and somewhat better than 80% Pakistanis who also love to incite Indians and start hiding behind their nationality.

Moderation in this forum is not easy, where you will take action against your favourite members and let some troll goes away due to insufficient evidence

I am not against this thread but closing it as countless similar thread exists. Probably 1 thread is created every week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom