What's new

WC T20I: England vs Netherlands

Looks like them thrashing has made an effect on your thinking apparatus.. is it? :lol:
1623687_819126211434757_1160197285_n.jpg

Netherlands should have won against SA as well. They were in commnading position for most of the match and then choked in the end. They are performing much better than BD. @BDforever :sarcastic:

Netherlands deserves a Test Cap & better L-Guards :D

BD should be thrown out of international cricket & the world welcomes The Netherlands (iss bahaney stadium me kuch achi ladkiya toh dikhengi :angel::angel:)

India should be thrown out of international cricket & the world welcomes The Netherlands (iss bahaney stadium me kuch achi ladkiya toh dikhengi :angel::angel:)
corrected :enjoy:

BD should be thrown out of international cricket & the world welcomes The Netherlands (iss bahaney stadium me kuch achi ladkiya toh dikhengi :angel::angel:)
aray baapre... fir apna @BDforever kya hoga? who would he be cheerleading then? :D

Mighty BD should learn from Dutch team about how to play proper T20 cricket. On ground, Dutch team proved to be way better than BD team in this tournament so far.

Apart from their match against SL, they came so close in every match against test teams and have eventually won against Eng. Congratz.

Back
Top Bottom