What's new

2nd Semi Final: AUS vs ENG

So for 3 WC finals in a row, the host teams are in the final : 2011 (India), 2015 (Australia) and 2019 (England)

Eng destroying Aus, wasnt expecting this, I guess Khawaja's injury disturbed the Aus batting line up, difficult to choose a team to back for the finals, will probably just watch the game hoping for a good contest, Eng are the favorites now but NZ would want to undo their 2015 final mistakes, lets see

I have already said england will win and is much better than all teams in World cup but many ignorant indians were considering india as best team .

They should have known better. You cannot just relied upon 2/3 players and win every time.
Indian betting is over ratted big time.
Their bowling is even more so. Notice next time, whenever they are under little pressure they start to bowl very negatively. Very wide outside the off stump, just over and sometime wider than the line.
England put their spinners to the sword in the group match. After seeing that match, people should have understood that India is not what it pretends to be.

Australia stopped playing Khawaja in the later matches, when he failed once. Their batting once openers are out early solely rely on Smith without Khawaja.
IF the opposition put pressure on the batsmen on the other end they buckle.
This weakness was their downfall.

England Captain Morgan put big pressure in the middle overs to gain more wickets to stop Australian scoring more runs. They succeeded in their tactics while Australians had no answers.

England outplayed Aussies completely today.

Simple logic...
Well watch and see.
What see? Eng is much superior to NZ and they will naturally win...why do you see conspiracy in everything? If you people dont rid yourself of this habit, its very difficult gor ur country to see development

So, the two best teams of the tournament, India and Australia are out in the Semis. Such is this game. All depends on the day. Stats be damned.

Supporting Kiwis in the final against England. England, however, is the better side easily and should win. NZ has had a lot of luck in this tournament. That luck might take them through.
Well the finalists have both beaten India so i wont say they don't deserve it!!

By the way, excellent attacking batting by England. I was saying that even 230-240 target can be tricky against Australian pace attack and in a semi final with all that experience that Aus have for such settings. However Jason Roy, man!! What a player. He just attacked the bowlers and after first 8-10 overs the game was over really.

Well the finalists have both beaten India so i wont say they don't deserve it!!

By the way, excellent attacking batting by England. I was saying that even 230-240 target can be tricky against Australian pace attack and in a semi final with all that experience that Aus have for such settings. However Jason Roy, man!! What a player. He just attacked the bowlers and after first 8-10 overs the game was over really.
He showed that NZ, Indian and Oz batsmen were plagued by nerves and not a bad batting surface. Positive attitude is such a huge determinant in sports! England deserve to win this cup more than anyone else.

He showed that NZ, Indian and Oz batsmen were plagued by nerves and not a bad batting surface. Positive attitude is such a huge determinant in sports! England deserve to win this cup more than anyone else.
He did!!

For me NZ and ENG are all the same now, whoever wins. Both will be first time champions and well deserved ones. England may be deserve it a tiny bit more than NZ the way the beat India and now Australia in last few games but New Zealand have also shown nerves of steel really.

What see? Eng is much superior to NZ and they will naturally win...why do you see conspiracy in everything? If you people dont rid yourself of this habit, its very difficult gor ur country to see development
Stop dancing like a randi....
It's my opinion and if you dont like it tough. England are stronger than NZ now yet england were fav and lost to whom? U are pissed because india is out after losing to NZ
As for people and habbit maybe you should stop raping and lying to your people that you shot down an f16 and abinonedone is a hero.and ISI pigeons are stealing your secrets and marrying your daughters to rats and dogs.
So next time you decide to get on the soap box brain before mouth.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom