What's new

2nd Semi Final: AUS vs ENG

England should go to final . Then new team will be champion . Australia is just screwing up this game . They became champion 4 times since 1999 ;so total 4 time ( total 5) in last 5 world cup . ODI world cup already became one team show !

Last edited:
What a boring match. What's happening with Aussies? :alcoholic:
England have bowled very well and taken full advantage of the opening 8-10 overs. Three quick wickets in a semi final were always going to the out the batting side on back foot. However Australia being Australia wont throw it away, they will take it to the end. In my opinion if they can get to around 240-250 they have likely to defend it. Predicting a similar kind of start for England as well!

England have bowled very well and taken full advantage of the opening 8-10 overs. Three quick wickets in a semi final were always going to the out the batting side on back foot. However Australia being Australia wont throw it away, they will take it to the end. In my opinion if they can get to around 240-250 they have likely to defend it. Predicting a similar kind of start for England as well!
Well they are picking up the pace, the RR has already climbed to almost 4 and the pitch is dead. It won't be a walkover for England but I think 220-250 is quite chaseable for English batsmen.

Well they are picking up the pace, the RR has already climbed to almost 4 and the pitch is dead. It won't be a walkover for England but I think 220-250 is quite chaseable for English batsmen.
Lets see! England batting is good but two factors may play against them. One, letting Aus close to 250 after having them 3 down very cheaply. That will play a psychological advantage in Aus favor. Secondly, the Australian pace attack!! They wont be easy to bully around and i think they too will get a couple of quick wickets. Then it will be a game of nerves in chasing and Aus are much much more experienced at that game!

BIG WICKET THIS!

Carey Gone!

This will keep Australia in check. Otherwise they were gearing up to a 270-280 total which might have been too much for England. They will really want to keep Aus below 250 after the kind of start they had with the bowl!

One brings two!!

Stoinis gone out in same over of Rashid!!

Arey the thread is quiet..quite contrast to yesterdays one

Arey the thread is quiet..quite contrast to yesterdays one
Because your's is only the second post from an Indian member. Yesterday India was playing and we had dozens of Indians posting! Use some logic, stop seeing a conspiracy behind everything.
=============================================================================================
About match, Australia seem to have done remarkably well after the middle over second collapse. With three overs to go if they can add 30 odd runs that will make a very interesting match.

Smith gone.

Woakes strikes again, Starc gone. :o:

Damn, no hatrick for him.

Terrible batting by Australia.england can chase easily.pitch is batting friendly.

20190711_151342.jpg

No chance for aus...eng vs nz..we r goinh to have first time wc winner...i hope it is eng..they deserve it..besides it is being played in their country...6 crore people rejoice englands win as against some 47 lakh that of new zealands...another thing many kiwis are not serious abt cricket...they love their footy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom