What's new

Watch History Channel Documentry: India's Surgical Strikes 22-01-18 9:00PM

This could have had a three tittied man in it and the Nazi nation of India woukd have bought it hook, line and sinker. Sick barbaric humans inhabit the eastern border of Pakistan. Rest In Peace Jawahirlal, your dream is a putrid rotten mess of inhumanity fuelled by religious hatred, intolerance and bloodlust.
Sure. You guys did us a favor with Mumbai and some other attacks. Angels on your side only!

In how many countries will this be telecast?

Sure. You guys did us a favor with Mumbai and some other attacks. Angels on your side only!

In how many countries will this be telecast?
This is purely aired on History Channel India. In Pakistan, some of the cable providers use Airtel or Dish TV which features the Indian version of History TV and Discovery TV. The intended consumers are Indians as they are an easy sell off with Bollywood style TV programs. The world don't give a rats behind about surgical strikes or Indian special forces as usually aired by Discovery Channel India.

This is purely aired on History Channel India. In Pakistan, some of the cable providers use Airtel or Dish TV which features the Indian version of History TV and Discovery TV. The intended consumers are Indians as they are an easy sell off with Bollywood style TV programs. The world don't give a rats behind about surgical strikes or Indian special forces as usually aired by Discovery Channel India.
The world don't give a rats arse to Indian feed.Its out of their foot prints. They are just making their neighbors happy for eg Namak Harams and Bangalis.

The world don't give a rats arse to Indian feed.Its out of their foot prints. They are just making their neighbors happy for eg Namak Harams and Bangalis.
Sure they believe Pakistan! The world saw how OBL was found protected in Pakistan. The world sees how Pakistani and people of Pakistani origin kill innocent around the world. The world sees how you treat the minorities in your country. The world sees how you protect the likes of Hafiz Saeed.
Delusionary world!

Oh this Ntin character. He is a RAW operative and a stupid one at that. He was confronted on the 1965 in which he claimed that the attack on chawinda was just a ploy to move Pakistan forces away from kashmir sectors. When he was told it was the largest tank battle after WW2 he became epileptic.

Sure they believe Pakistan! The world saw how OBL was found protected in Pakistan. The world sees how Pakistani and people of Pakistani origin kill innocent around the world. The world sees how you treat the minorities in your country. The world sees how you protect the likes of Hafiz Saeed.
Delusionary world!
The world also saw how a terrorist became the PM of Hindustan.

I think we don't have to deride the video before the fact. Because I am quite sure the Indians will do it by themselves.

Here are the facts established and agreed by both sides: some Indian soldiers crossed into border areas where the topology demands that posts be built away from the border. They fired their weapons and returned. At no time were they able to go past Pakistani posts and they certainly did not blow up any terrorist camps. So let's see what they can show in this purported 'real footage'.
Good to see a sensible post.
Yes - in all likelihood - they crossed over at multiple locations and attacked "launching pads". Of course they wouldn't try to overrun posts - it was not an invasions. The term "surgical strike" has no clear definition. Probably an Americanism. In British English, it would most likely be a "surgical raid" or "cross border raid".

So the channel that gave us this nutter (giorgio tsoukalos) amongst a whole host of others

1_pDP7tWRdCDqWGR2ibwAwZQ.jpg

Now presents us with more conspiracies, this time of an Indian nature aka Sar ji Kal istrike

So the channel that gave us this nutter (giorgio tsoukalos) amongst a whole host of others

Now presents us with more conspiracies, this time of an Indian nature aka Sar ji Kal istrike

Invite him.

Let him see some vedic evidence.

Case closed. Who da hell cares.

Invite him.

Let him see some vedic evidence.

Case closed. Who da hell cares.

Vedic Scientists vs Giorgio tsoukalos. Damn that would make even the most sane person on this planet insane :woot:

I will watch it.

I think Vedic scientists will take it. I mean they have ancient airplanes as evidence of their superiority! What do Tsoukalos and his history channel nutters have in response to that? Aliens built Stonehenge?

nad667sm.jpg

I think Vedic scientists will take it. I mean they have ancient airplanes as evidence of their superiority! What do Tsoukalos and his history channel nutters have in response to that? Aliens built Stonehenge?

nad667sm.jpg

Fascinating....

I wondered what powered them. Like some Afghan hash or something even stronger.

Ah this legend. Who can forget him.

This makes surgical strikes even more credible than before. :lol:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom