What's new

Watch History Channel Documentry: India's Surgical Strikes 22-01-18 9:00PM

:omghaha: who is talking about offends?did in my i said something on natgeo offend me?
you post they are not indian channels.i said yeah they are not but they are targetting indian audience so they show indian content.thats it.
i saw many programs on hindi natgeo like mega factories.any thing i dont want see i just chaneg the channel.you indian have twisted mind.always try to twist the words of others.
brother programs like mega factories aren't targeted towards indian audience. they have global viewers. such is the case with other programs like how do they do it. even wildlife programs that are filmed in india are shot by foreign makers and televised around the world.
but these programs like military documentaries on IMA, INA, OTA or breaking point they and even this one may be for indian market specifically but we cant be sure.
There is a program on history channel *long road home*, its about American war in middle east, real war stories. theres nothing related to india and its still being aired here.

brother programs like mega factories aren't targeted towards indian audience. they have global viewers. such is the case with other programs like how do they do it. even wildlife programs that are filmed in india are shot by foreign makers and televised around the world.
but these programs like military documentaries on IMA, INA, OTA or breaking point they and even this one may be for indian market specifically but we cant be sure.
There is a program on history channel *long road home*, its about American war in middle east, real war stories. theres nothing related to india and its still being aired here.
dubbing them in hindi is for indian viewers not americans.mega factories in hindi only for who understad it.they are dubbing every program in hindi for indian viewers.
i saw global natgeo also which have english program and they dont show indian content.

dubbing them in hindi is for indian viewers not americans.mega factories in hindi only for who understad it.they are dubbing every program in hindi for indian viewers.
i saw global natgeo also which have english program and they dont show indian content.
I watch megafactories in English on nat geo.
which indian caontent are you talking about? megafactories is clearly not indian program and dubbing it for indian audience doesn't make it indian either. india specific programs could be only ones I have already mentioned.

Just watched it. The actual footage is not of the operation itself but reconisance from the Indian side of the border and its just general day to day videoing of what's going on the other side. Akin to people on the Pakistani side making videos of what's going on in camps on the other side. Which we can do all the time as civillians. The thing that really shows light to how fake and missleading the commentary is where the narrator states the forces waited till first light to attack. Two points to note here, firstly the Indians claimed originally the operation was carried out over night and their forces we're back in safety during the hours of darkness, secondly why would you wait till first light. When the bases would have most people awake. Muslim prayer fajir prayers just before first light, this would mean the inhabitants would be awake before first light. Why would any special oops force attack when the base is most active??
Finally, Pakistani forces carry cameras as do most good forces and record most operations that take place, and have released images/videos of many operations against terrorists. This was meant to be a special forces operation, I cannot concieve a force such as this not recording the operation. So why do we not have actual videos of the operation, real soldiers marching into the camp and carrying out the action. The answer is simple. There was no operation. I live in that part of the world. On that night there was heavy shelling. There were no extra people with bullet wounds or bodies bought into any of the hospitals close by. Nor we're there any reports from villagers of any incursions or gun fire. Maybe the Indians only shot bullets when the artillery fired to mask the gun fire.

Guys Nat Geo,Discovery,History,TLC which are being shown on their DTH (direct to home)are all Indian Bullshit crap which are being aired through their satellite for eg NSS6 95 E 93.5 e 105 e. They air Indian propaganda crap.Their decoders are being sold in Pakistan.
There are European feeds for NatGeo, Discovery on satellite like hotbird 13e which don't give a flying duck to these indian broadcasters or play any sort of bullshit propaganda Sir G kal strikea kinda serials on their network.
Indains are desperate to prove to their citizens through their media houses now.

I watch megafactories in English on nat geo.
which indian caontent are you talking about? megafactories is clearly not indian program and dubbing it for indian audience doesn't make it indian either. india specific programs could be only ones I have already mentioned.
a documantry series about partition by indian historian mega kitchens india and there is a series also about hindu legends in which they film yatras science of stupid indian version.i watch this stupid science show also.

So how many Pakistanis are going to write back to History channel?
they will show it in India only and in trailer i didn't saw any footage about sar g kal.just some cinematics which anybody can creat with studio.

Why would you write to history channel india? lol
its indian channel and they won't entertain your concern

Since when History channel become Indian?

a documantry series about partition by indian historian mega kitchens india and there is a series also about hindu legends in which they film yatras science of stupid indian version.i watch this stupid science show also.

they will show it in indiaonly and in trailer i didnot saw any footage about sar g kal.just some cinematecis which anybody can creat with studio can creat.

Attempt to mislead people by a channel which claim to be history recorder, must be known to world.

I saw one about mermaid.. it was amazing..

Mermaids can happen. Most of the oceans are fully unexplored.

You cant keep Up with science these days. I started national geographic. It seems even lions tigers and elephants are loosing patience with indians and killjng them.

It always depends on how you percieve any information given to you.

Look at it this way. Its the HISTORY channel. Its an opinion. A PAID opinion.

50 years from now who knows they will do a documentary and say how America honeywashed India to balkanise it.

Fascinating what humans are upto these days.

yeah i agre with you.
Open up your eyes and read properly.History channel india has the rights to play its bullshit crap on their different DTH s like tatasky , dishtv ,videocon.. now don't tell me they aren't your indian providers.
lastly you can have a look onto their Indian website for history lol

Now get over it and learn a bit about feeds
IMG_20180121_170639.jpg
IMG_20180121_171248679.jpg
IMG_20180121_170652.jpg

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom