What's new

Watch History Channel Documentry: India's Surgical Strikes 22-01-18 9:00PM

Just watched it. The actual footage is not of the operation itself but reconisance from the Indian side of the border and its just general day to day videoing of what's going on the other side. Akin to people on the Pakistani side making videos of what's going on in camps on the other side. Which we can do all the time as civillians. The thing that really shows light to how fake and missleading the commentary is where the narrator states the forces waited till first light to attack. Two points to note here, firstly the Indians claimed originally the operation was carried out over night and their forces we're back in safety during the hours of darkness, secondly why would you wait till first light. When the bases would have most people awake. Muslim prayer fajir prayers just before first light, this would mean the inhabitants would be awake before first light. Why would any special oops force attack when the base is most active??
Finally, Pakistani forces carry cameras as do most good forces and record most operations that take place, and have released images/videos of many operations against terrorists. This was meant to be a special forces operation, I cannot concieve a force such as this not recording the operation. So why do we not have actual videos of the operation, real soldiers marching into the camp and carrying out the action. The answer is simple. There was no operation. I live in that part of the world. On that night there was heavy shelling. There were no extra people with bullet wounds or bodies bought into any of the hospitals close by. Nor we're there any reports from villagers of any incursions or gun fire. Maybe the Indians only shot bullets when the artillery fired to mask the gun fire.
Did you watch the whole program or just the sensationalised trailer? So after the IA gave the green light to show the actual footage which was later rescinded, this 2 ana news channel was able to get the real footage, which turned out to be as bogus as their other exclusive of talking to Indian pretending to be Pakistanis. Keep fooling the illiterate downtrodden Indian awam.

Kabhi glowing earth worms of France dekhen hain?

Mermaids ke hotay worms kyun dekhay koi?

History India TV agar koi achi wali documentary banaday mermaids ke upar tou maza aayega..

Mermaids ke hotay worms kyun dekhay koi?

History India TV agar koi achi wali documentary banaday mermaids ke upar tou maza aayega..

Bolta hon....

Sushma Swaraj the Indian Mermaid: The fog before Genocide.

Ab khatam hogai tharak mermaid ki.

Hahahaha

Yakheee.. aakh thuu..

Aap ne tou muamlay ko bilkul hi bitha diya..

Mermaid ka Mahaz ka Raddul Fassad samjho.

Animal category hi deni hogi. Pakistan me ban hai. Amreeka chale jao

Mermaid ka Mahaz ka Raddul Fassad samjho.

Animal category hi deni hogi. Pakistan me ban hai. Amreeka chale jao

O bhai.. kyun animal category.. Agar History India Mermaid ki kamyaab shadi karwadeta hai kisi insaan se tou phir tou animal category nahi lagni chahiey..

O bhai.. kyun animal category.. Agar History India Mermaid ki kamyaab shadi karwadeta hai kisi insaan se tou phir tou animal category nahi lagni chahiey..

No idea.

Ye to Ram hi janay kay aglay aam kab aenge lol

Ignore maar do. Awein paisa ura rahe hain ye

Yaar aap ki trolling ne aik serious thread ki maan behen aik kardi..

Serious thread?

Lol

Inko serious na lia karo. Ye awein hain.

Parson taj mahal gira rahe they or kal israeli ko wahan ghuma rahe they.

Ye fitri makkar hain.

Who is playing the lead role? Sunny Deol ya Ajay Devgand? :what:

This could have had a three tittied man in it and the Nazi nation of India woukd have bought it hook, line and sinker. Sick barbaric humans inhabit the eastern border of Pakistan. Rest In Peace Jawahirlal, your dream is a putrid rotten mess of inhumanity fuelled by religious hatred, intolerance and bloodlust.

This could have had a three tittied man in it and the Nazi nation of India woukd have bought it hook, line and sinker. Sick barbaric humans inhabit the eastern border of Pakistan. Rest In Peace Jawahirlal, your dream is a putrid rotten mess of inhumanity fuelled by religious hatred, intolerance and bloodlust.

Some of these "Barbaric" , "Inhumans" , did so wrong that some "Traitors" dare say this :

“Neither can I forget the pain caused by the sudden death of my daughter, nor the love which I received in India”, he says.

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/pakistani-father-thanks-india/

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom