What's new

Watch History Channel Documentry: India's Surgical Strikes 22-01-18 9:00PM

Fascinating....

I wondered what powered them. Like some Afghan hash or something even stronger.

I think Afghan hash powered the brains of those people who imagined ancient airplanes :D

Ah this legend. Who can forget him.

This makes surgical strikes even more credible than before. :lol:

If your story has ended up as a documentary on the history channel then something has gone terribly wrong.

Who is playing the lead role? Sunny Deol ya Ajay Devgand? :what:
Forget sunny deol or ajay devgan. This one is their new bolly face. Putting his balls on the line.

_qX-7lUY_o8.jpg

btw I was expecting a bollywood movie featuring sunny deol.. they come up with punny low budget documentary where all Indians would be peddling their lies to boast morale of bharatis dying with cardiac arrest on LOC.
Dont forget tej bahadur crying for namak mirch and haldi for paani wali daal

Watchout this space , this History Channel Documentary would reveal some actual footage of surgical strike on 22.1.18 telecast
App b batta dain koi sir g kal ki video ayi ya nahi?agar nahi ayi tu mun par siyahi mal is thread ko close kar dain khud hI.
Ajj 23 hey.

Watchout this space , this History Channel Documentary would reveal some actual footage of surgical strike on 22.1.18 telecast

22 has come and gone.

Just like the past year.

Where is the proof or the fukin footage?

BBC,CNN,AJ all visited LOC.. why india is scared of showing tge so called proof?

Or are we to believe the retarded hindi cum panjabi bollywood fukin audio tape with funny arse accents? “Fati”.

22 has come and gone.

Just like the past year.

Where is the proof or the fukin footage?

BBC,CNN,AJ all visited LOC.. why india is scared of showing tge so called proof?

Or are we to believe the retarded hindi cum panjabi bollywood fukin audio tape with funny arse accents? “Fati”.

Told ya Indians will outdo us in ridiculing them.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom