What's new

WATCH: Hindus in the UK call for Hindu Rashtra at public rally held by Radical Hindu preacher

Stick to the thread please. It's so off-topic now.

Will do boss , but when you have these certain Indians living in cloud cuckoo land imply we are all social welfare scroungers implying they own this and own that when they don’t even have anything passing racist remarks and mods are asleep . They need to be told , this is a Pakistani forum & when the enemy is as the English say “ taking the piss , they need to wind there scrawny little necks in “

Not most Indians just these BJP underpants sniffers .

Why give importance to these lunatics? These are no different from the mullas in islam. These people thrive on such media attention. Are they doing anything to make the country proud? No. People who watch/listen to them are just a collection of unmitigated idiots. Conservative idiots are there in every religion, hinduism is no exception.

Give your head a wobble stinky
Go suck your mother Indian slum dweller

8 year old lol because blind bat jumped into a thread to defend he’s train track shitty mate being exposed for the trampoline Uber d:-):-)river in America he is .

Big bold letters hey monkey boy
You were exited weren’t you

I can show you wealth you’ve never dreamed of call centre boy no life motherfucker lol

Little pussy only thing you know about grave is an ashtray where you dump your grandmothers ashes like benson and hedges

Dumb fucking Indian rape product
I’d it true 70% of Indians have been sexually abused as children in the slum ?

So that's what your mom's🧕 boyfriend cousin said to you? WOW !

Hope you can respond in kind, while maintaining your dignity at all times 🤞

Whenever you get the chance, try replying to my post too. Thanks in advance:-)

Bold letters you motherfucking slum dwelling envious jealous bastard .
Burnt you up that bad hey black skin boy ,

You jumped into the thread like an impotent pile of shit , exited where you son ? Highlight of your weekend was it shit stabber ??

“Oooh wow it’s a Christian graveyard oooh ooh look “ Pakistani can’t have those things “”

Go sit down in your corner on the train track & beg attention elsewhere ,Change your phone you trampy bastard if you can’t even see a pic properly or was it your holy shit in your eyes you sexually abused motherfuckering rape product .

Blind as a bat son of a whore Indian little 4ft scrawny *** call centre enslaved midget next time stay in your sewer where you belong stinky dirty slum factory production .

😎

Use normal font size idiot. Bigger font is no alternative for an intelligent argument.

Bold letters you motherfucking slum dwelling envious jealous bastard .
Burnt you up that bad hey black skin boy ,

You jumped into the thread like an impotent pile of shit , exited where you son ? Highlight of your weekend was it shit stabber ??

“Oooh wow it’s a Christian graveyard oooh ooh look “ Pakistani can’t have those things “”

Go sit down in your corner on the train track & beg attention elsewhere ,Change your phone you trampy bastard if you can’t even see a pic properly or was it your holy shit in your eyes you sexually abused motherfuckering rape product .

Blind as a bat son of a whore Indian little 4ft scrawny *** call centre enslaved midget next time stay in your sewer where you belong stinky dirty slum factory production .

😎
That's what your mom said to her cousin boyfriends to defend you ?? WOW !! That's just like her to do that :yahoo:. Kudos to good ole Jameela !

I'm glad you maintained your classy silence. Kudos to you too , Man-Chut.

You don't mind me calling you by your nickname, I hope. Mango Chutney seems too impersonal.

I' d rather call you what your biological father calls you : Man'Chut. Hope there's no hidden slur there :p:

Once again, please reply to my original post whenever you get the chance. Although your posts about your mom's exploits are rather titillating , I admit.

That's what your mom said to her cousin boyfriends to defend you ?? WOW !! That's just like her to do that :yahoo:. Kudos to good ole Jameela !

I'm glad you maintained your classy silence. Kudos to you too , Man-Chut.

You don't mind me calling you by your nickname, I hope. Mango Chutney seems too impersonal.

I' d rather call you what your biological father calls you : Man'Chut. Hope there's no hidden slur there :p:

Once again, please reply to my original post whenever you get the chance. Although your posts about your mom's exploits are rather titillating , I admit.

You make no sense backward bastard
Is that Indian for cursing , can’t even curse good for nothing except cleaning white mans toilets in England to feed your whole generational family
You copy and paste Indian a curse lol
Titillating lol where did you get that from a 1940s book you found from the English

Here’s how you do it Indian head wobbler
Let me teach you English boy
This is how you curse batty features

You have to write in large bold letters like a child weak *** fragile to get attention & curse like a 2 yr old fucking head wobbling bastard

Let me teach you boyyy

“ motherfucker go suck your mothers dry up vagina through a straw after you fold up inside her sari begging for pussy juice to mix up with your uncles dried cum stuck in your throat along with your granny’s urine and your grandads shit that he blessed you with when you were born , your peg leg father who raised you as a left over rape product after Abdul the milkman and he’s Muslim friends used to bang your mother so hard her vagina ended up looking like a banana tree so bad that you have to peel off her knickers to lick her dry cunt after Abdul leaves his residue in her that bring the only nourishment you receive in the gutter swamp you dropped out into . Your peg leg one foot impotent father who has no use has
to take off his one leg stump to stick
it up your mommy’s pussy to give her a bit of fondness of Abdul pumping her so hard in the past it’s ingrained in her brain , after your pitta jee pumps your mom with his prosthetic leg you shove it down your mouth to taste the fondness of the Muslim spunk your tastebuds have accumulated taste for dirty Indian after your broke mum used to send you out to suck cock for your daily roti after letting off her stinky vagina for your daily dhaal

Now that is how you curse about titillating pissy only titillating you know is when Abdul pulls your mothers saggy tits off his cock

Come better next time head wobbling rape product monkey boy

Motherfucker used smileys to curse lol weak *** fragile handle with care product

Step to me boy can you ****

Last edited:
Use normal font size idiot. Bigger font is no alternative for an intelligent argument.

He copy and pasted a swear from the internet did the call centre boy lmao at the weakest pussified nation and set of people to ever Grace this earth

& then he said please lol

Pleeeeeaaj sir 😂

I work hard for my money 5am starts until 10pm most days

And the same guy has time to write so much to me ? And at least 15 posts each day on different threads?

Wait just a second .... Are you actually under the age of 12 ? The more I see your posts......

Wow, now I get it. The trauma of seeing MummaChut
ney ( is it all right for me to call Jameela by her bedroom name? ) work from 11 PM to 4 AM with so many Indian and Jamaican men has truly caused you harm o_Oo_Oo_O

Well Man-Chut
ney, I hope you grow up soon and instead of stealing Merc pics from some Catholic graveyard visitors, you should start working at the Halal mutton store. How long will your mom support you thus ? Think of the risks of AIDS, etc....

Yuck, I feel like puking just thinking of your life 🤢🤮

Reposted again for Indian blinded by hate and jealousy who had to tell lies to feel good about his miserable life

6AF76718-7BAD-4792-A92C-423E7A926881.png
1A3DA7DD-37A4-4B08-8FAE-29C12B58E6AA.png

80205D7E-F09A-4BC8-995D-E99F66822780.png

Burn more Indian motherfucjing tramp
C63S AMG beggar boy 😎 Indian girls love the back seat
And this is my cheapest car I own

Jealous slum dwelling motherfucker

Love it 😎 burning Indians since young 😁

Christian graveyard is where your mother sucks Abdul’s cock for roti Indian slum boy
Can’t blame the dump boy the ashtray in my car is his mother’s burial place

Last edited:

THIS IS THE WORST PHOTO EDITING JOB I HAVE SEEN ON THIS FORUM
🤮🤮🤮🤮

In the name of Jesus, why are you copy pasting the same pics from the Catholic graveyard all over again ? Could you not steal some more pics from the web ?

Mehmood , I am advising you to focus on your 7th grade studies. How do you have time to post 50 messages per week on this forum ?

You have to start earning at the mutton shop soon and rescue Mama-Chut
ney from the unfortunate "line of work" she is in !

She has passed on various STD's to so many fellow Pakistani uncles!!! All this just to support you, Man'Chut
ney 😪

ALL in all, yuck and mega- yuck !!!

THIS IS THE WORST PHOTO EDITING JOB I HAVE SEEN ON THIS FORUM🤮🤮🤮🤮

In the name of Jesus, why are you copy pasting the same pics from the Catholic graveyard all over again ? Could you not steal some more pics from the web ?

Mehmood , I am advising you to focus on your 7th grade studies. How do you have time to post 50 messages per week on this forum ?

You have to start earning at the mutton shop soon and rescue Mama-Chut
ney from the unfortunate "line of work" she is in !

She has passed on various STD's to so many fellow Pakistani uncles!!! All this just to support you, Man'Chut
ney 😪

ALL in all, yuck and mega- yuck !!!

**** off begging jealous tramp

My watch is worth more than your house

Live with it you charity case .

Jealous envious Indian
Burn more
I live your dream .

Wannabe .

You speak like a street urchin. Lol.

It’s called English slang 2023 you backward slave , we all chat like this in the U.K. pussyhole faggot features .

Stick to your “but but ding ding” head wobbler boy .

Dumb fucking wanker

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom