What's new

WATCH: Hindus in the UK call for Hindu Rashtra at public rally held by Radical Hindu preacher

Irrespective….i think its a deliberate tactic by tories led by Sunak, prithi patel, Suella braverman, to push 10’s of thousands of BJP hindu fundo students and their paper marriages to eventually change the demgraphic landscape in their favour.

The events in Leicester are clear proof of their agenda. Its votebank politics and these students i have encountered are vehemently anti muslim.

Pakistanis should resist this ideally through labour winning and lobbying MPs

:lol:I thought in the UK. Clickbaited... Welp
How is it clickbait? The fact that they want Chindoo Rashtra for millions of lower castes back in India but personally want to enjoy living under a Western system of governance in the UK makes their shrieks and chants even more egregious imo.

Irrespective….i think its a deliberate tactic by tories led by Sunak, prithi patel, Suella braverman, to push 10’s of thousands of BJP hindu fundo students and their paper marriages to eventually change the demgraphic landscape in their favour.

The events in Leicester are clear proof of their agenda. Its votebank politics and these students i have encountered are vehemently anti muslim.

Pakistanis should resist this ideally through labour winning and lobbying MPs

Let the radical hindus try.
We will see how it goes.

A handful of grannies, kids and uncles with jalebi bellies.
To call from it in the UK is something else, and this moron knows he won't be around if things turn ugly like last time.
Such vermin should be prevented from preaching here.

If they are soo keen to turn India into a hindu nation - WTF are they then SOOO freaking keen to get VIsa's to get into the UK to live ???????????

One of the major reasons why there is no real new trade deal with India and the UK is because the Indians want more visa's for their kids to get out of India .... and the UK is not so obliging in that regard - even with an Indian origin PM in charge right now..

It will be in your life time. We are not in a hurry. As and when India gets powerful in the world, the dynamics will change in our favor. You can laugh it off for now.

Alright then we muslims are safe for now … phew. Thought you were talking about a weeks notice or something :sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom