What's new

WATCH: Hindus in the UK call for Hindu Rashtra at public rally held by Radical Hindu preacher

What a load of rubbish. Lungis hiding behind other Muslims. Typical. Bud, If I am a slum dog, you are not even a slum rat. Bangos are like that everywhere.

Lol. We'll see what will happen to Pakistanis even among the other Muslims sooner or later.
Slum dog barking

You guys should focus on basic like build toilets and feed hungry lol

I can't spoonfeed kids on the internet.

World Population Review turns complex demographic information into easy-to-understand articles on the population of countries and cities. visualizations. World Population Review is an independent organization without political affiliations.

Again, it is not clear given the combination of articles used altogether doesn't help. I will give it pass even though I doubt you may find any nation that is close as india - rape capital of the worlds and female infanticide on large scale.

I am in US, here Bangos and Pakistanis don't hold a candle against us. UK and Canada are going big with Indian immigration, so sooner or later we'll dominate the course in these countries vis a vis south asian muslims. Nothing anyone can do about it. We just have to bide our time.
Uh ah lamo

half of the Indians here are Sikh lmao and they want independence from toilet less country

I guess life is hard for Uber driver fob eh? So has to come to this forum to show some sort of feel good BS comments lol

World Population Review turns complex demographic information into easy-to-understand articles on the population of countries and cities. visualizations. World Population Review is an independent organization without political affiliations.

Again, it is not clear given the combination of articles used altogether doesn't help. I will give it pass even though I doubt you may find any nation is close as india - rape capital of the worlds and female infanticide on large scale.
Lol. Then you give me the statistics for your assertion. Don't quote me that article.

I can't spoonfeed kids on the internet.

If you post the article, then you have to back it up, Mr Albert Einstein. That is rule of the debate . Otherwise, don't bother to debate given the articles without source is good as zero which is something india should understand very well as the founder of Zero. 😁

Lol. Then you give me the statistics for your assertion. Don't quote me that article.
I posted the articles with links provided. Then you give me World Population Review instead.

**** off parrot.
Take the advice Uber driver lol

Toilet is basic need and Indians need to stop shitting on the holy river and also pray to same river. Yandoo sissy like you should know lol

Lol. Parrot. Which Uber driver has access to Mercedes Benz corporate software code repositories.
Lmao Uber driver

It’s ok, work harder maybe you can send money to build toilet in your village lol your family needs it.

Lol. Parrot. Which Uber driver has access to Mercedes Benz corporate software code repositories.View attachment 942882View attachment 942883
Wtf is this

Are you working there as maid or something on some ones home lmao

Lmao Uber driver

It’s ok, work harder maybe you can send money to buld toilet in your village lol your family needs it.
I can see how parrot you are. You have no brain.

Lmao ok Uber driver

Or maid in USA

I respect you working hard, family need toilet.

Keep it up lol
You stupid parrot. I knew you couldn't come back with a better reply. Unlike Bangos, we are pretty accomplished wherever we are. Now go clean some toilets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom