What's new

WATCH: Hindus in the UK call for Hindu Rashtra at public rally held by Radical Hindu preacher

It’s called English slang 2023 you backward slave , we all chat like this in the U.K. pussyhole faggot features .

Stick to your “but but ding ding” head wobbler boy .

Dumb fucking wanker
It's not English slang but the ghetto slang. It clearly shows your brought up. Lol.

It's not English slang but the ghetto slang. It clearly shows your brought up. Lol.

I think we should be sympathetic to Man'chut here . Poor boy , to find out that he is supported by his mom 'performing' various services for dozens of Pakistani and Jamaican men from 11 PM to 5 AM would destroy any 12 year old child's mental state.

See how weird he is behaving, just see what horrible photoedits he has posted ! What silly stolen pictures !

I feel bad for him, but also feel the urge to vomit when I think of his family !

@mangochutney , see how sympathetic I am towards children of fallen women ? You are welcome !

I think we should be sympathetic to Man'chut here . Poor boy , to find out that he is supported by his mom 'performing' various services for dozens of Pakistani and Jamaican men from 11 PM to 5 AM would destroy any 12 year old child's mental state.

See how weird he is behaving, just see what horrible photoedits he has posted ! What silly stolen pictures !

I feel bad for him, but also feel the urge to vomit when I think of his family !

@mangochutney , see how sympathetic I am towards children of fallen women ? You are welcome !

Indian Beggars tracing me like there sisters did on Saturday night

Follow me beggars I’ll drop some crumbs for you“ but but ding ding head wobblers “ .

Richer than you ?

Fucking Indian begging tramps go clean the shit off the toilet seat .

Jealous envious burnt out rotten evil hearted motherfuckers 😂

Slave away Indians it’s your national trait you rape product bastards

Last edited:
Muslims have their countries. Why can't Hindus have their country too? All the people who are against the Hindu country are hypocrites of superlative degree.

Because Hindus promised in 1947 that India would be a secular country with no religion and hence occupied muslim lands like Kashmir, Hyderabad etc

Now they want to make a hindu rashtra while keeping all those muslim lands occupied

Learn history before making such stupid posts

Indian Beggars tracing me like there sisters did on Saturday night

Follow me beggars I’ll drop some crumbs for you“ but but ding ding head wobblers “ .

Richer than you ?

Fucking Indian begging tramps go clean the shit off the toilet seat .

Jealous envious burnt out rotten evil hearted motherfuckers 😂

Slave away Indians it’s your national trait you rape product bastards
Lol. To think anyone would be jealous of photoshopping driver. It's hilarious.

Lol. To think anyone would be jealous of photoshopping driver. It's hilarious.

Jealous much lol
I photoshopped your name on the interior lmao at your jealousy o slave of the white man

I am shocked though , shall I tell you why o slave of the yank ?

440325A9-A226-43A7-BE1B-758F07E4F93B.gif

😂🤣

Jealous much lol
I photoshopped your name on the interior lmao at your jealousy o slave of the white man

I am shocked though , shall I tell you why o slave of the yank ?

View attachment 944261

😂🤣
You know the definition of poor? Do you consider an application architect for a reputed automotive company you so boast of as poor? Do drivers also not have common sense? Lol.

And jealous of what? Your stupidity?

Because Hindus promised in 1947 that India would be a secular country with no religion and hence occupied muslim lands like Kashmir, Hyderabad etc

Now they want to make a hindu rashtra while keeping all those muslim lands occupied

Learn history before making such stupid posts
اگر دم تھا تو لے لیتے انڈیا سے مسلم لینڈ۔۔
فضول بے پر کی باتیں کرکے کوئی فائدہ ہے؟

Last edited:
اگر دم تھا تو لے لیتے انڈیا سے مسلم لینڈ۔۔
فضول بے پر کی باتیں کرکے کوئی فائدہ ہے؟

جہالت کا مظاہرہ نہ کرو۔ تم اگر اپنے گھر میں محفوظ ہو تو اس کا مطلب یہ نہیں کہ بچکانہ باتیں کر کے ان اخلاقیات سے عاری بت پرستوں کی حمایت کرو جو اپنے ملک کے مسلمانوں کے خون کے پیاسے ہیں

عقل کو ہاتھ مارو۔ پڑھے لکھے انسان ہو

جہالت کا مظاہرہ نہ کرو۔ تم اگر اپنے گھر میں محفوظ ہو تو اس کا مطلب یہ نہیں کہ بچکانہ باتیں کر کے ان اخلاقیات سے عاری بت پرستوں کی حمایت کرو جو اپنے ملک کے مسلمانوں کے خون کے پیاسے ہیں

عقل کو ہاتھ مارو۔ پڑھے لکھے انسان ہو

ہر آبادی کا حق ہے کہ وہ مقبوضہ علاقوں پر آبادی کی اکثریت کی حمایت سے جیسا نظام قائم کرنا چاہیں تو کر سکتے ہیں۔ جیسا ہمیں اپنے گھر میں اختیار ہے، ویسا ہی اوروں کو بھی اپنے گھر میں ہے۔

what is going on here 💀

Indian beggars burning with hate & envy that there lives are miserable

Lol burning over my cheapest car

Here’s a quick time plan

Indian protean remarked All Pakistanis are on welfare in the west & that he is doing better & tried to show off and posted pics of a UBER old mercedes to show off wealth lol and a picture of a industrial warehouse & a tree in US as his achievement in life .

I challenged him due to him calling Pakistanis welfare beggars
Racist remarks started against Bangladeshis & Pakistanis

So I showed him a pic of my cheapest run around car a Mercedes amg c63s ( which is rubbish btw lol ) a pic of view from my balcony & a pic of my £300,000 sports car 😁
Then I was a thief
Then a drug dealer I was called lol if only they knew 😎

The Indian slave ( yes he is to me ) couldn’t take it & the jealousy envy of his nature automatically surfaced until another Indian out of nowhere who can’t recognise a picture jumped in like a clown burnt through hate and jealousy of his miserable existence & to feel good about his gutter slum upbringing barked “ photoshop “ 😂🤣😂😁 and became abusive with his “ but but ding ding “ head wobbling English , copying & pasting slur words especially enlarging them to seek attention .

Basically it burnt them lol and every day they trace me .

Obsessed is not the word logging on daily on a Pakistani forum screaming “photoshop photoshop “

I don’t think they’ve been able to concentrate or sleep soundly for nearly two weeks .

The Tree was nice though it needs trimming 😁

You know the definition of poor? Do you consider an application architect for a reputed automotive company you so boast of as poor? Do drivers also not have common sense? Lol.

And jealous of what? Your stupidity?

In simple terms .
Yes I do .

Your jealousy is seen throughout this thread .

How’s the tree ? 😎

Last edited:
They work in sweat houses on below minimum wage in Leicester lol they are the weakest of immigrant races here .
They couldn’t fight there way out of a wet paper bag .

You guys remember when Sylhetis a decade or so ago had a riot with the White supremacists (I think it was the National Front) in London and they declared their neighborhood "No Go" areas for Caucasians. The UK govt. got really nervous...

Can you even imagine these low life Pujaris attempt something like this. Only thing they can do is chest beat here in PDF.

Dam these BJP turds have infested UK

You don’t know shit you little racist piece of shit .
I’m not Bangladeshi but they live in east London majoritily google the prices of there flats let alone there homes and you will get an idea .

For example Bangladeshis have larger families Homes cost £1,000,000 plus and they are purchased not mortgaged while average Indian persons home is small in a further area average cost £300,000 mortgaged to the hilt .

Don’t play with lies slum dweller , I live here in U.K. .

Google rightmove.co.U.K. & compare Leicester house prices it’s a shithole to east London homes one of if not the most fashionable towns in the whole of U.K. if not the world .

Slum dwellers and their lies

mate , I live here in U.K. and Bangladeshis have money & lots of it . A Bangladeshi can sell his house in east London and purchase half a street in Leicester .

Didn’t know there were car washers in UK.. 99% of car washers in Dubai are bangloodeshi

ہر آبادی کا حق ہے کہ وہ مقبوضہ علاقوں پر آبادی کی اکثریت کی حمایت سے جیسا نظام قائم کرنا چاہیں تو کر سکتے ہیں۔ جیسا ہمیں اپنے گھر میں اختیار ہے، ویسا ہی اوروں کو بھی اپنے گھر میں ہے۔

پھر وہی کم عقلی اور بزدلانہ بات

بت پرست اپنے اس حق سے اسی دن ہاتھ دھو لیے تھے جب انہوں نے وعدہ کیا تھا کہ ہمارا ملک چھوڑ کے نہ جاؤ کیونکہ ہماری ریاست کا کوئی مذہب نہیں ہوگا

تو بچکانہ باتیں نہ کرو اور دوسرے مسلمانوں کے خون میں اپنا حصہ نہ ڈالو

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom