What's new

WATCH: Hindus in the UK call for Hindu Rashtra at public rally held by Radical Hindu preacher

Well, Zero dollar describes as no brain or brainless.
Lol man this slum dog is trying too hard

You stupid parrot. I knew you couldn't come back with a better reply. Unlike Bangos, we are pretty accomplished wherever we are. Now go clean some toilets.
Lmao ha ha it’s ok you will get there

Someday you will have enough money to build toilet in your village lol

don’t take shit out side when you in USA , I know you guys don’t use toilet in your country lmao

Just a friendly advise ha ha
We don't in US, since there is no downstream Bango Land to eat it.

You posted screenshot of Mercedes Benz lease. I noticed Microsoft Word's free trial was over hence warning signs on Microsoft Word based on your screenshot of your laptop --- if that is indeed your.
Lmao

On your Microsoft word which free trial was over?

It was not Microsoft Word but outlook which got disconnected because I didn't connect to corporate VPN. Please don't speak on things you have no knowledge of.

Don't give them ideas how to drink cow urine.

I am talking about Microsoft Word that shows warnings that free trial is over.
I don’t need to

These ppl drink cow urine it’s a know fact lol

Don't give them ideas how to drink cow urine.

I am talking about Microsoft Word that shows warnings that free trial is over.

As for corporate vpn, I guess that explains why stimulated ip-address of US over masked actual ip-address.
Lol.

And I lack inference. :disagree:

Reread the conversation again.

Of course. If you live in USA, then you have to use corporate vpn to hide masked actual ip address of - that you live in Amreeka.
What? Bud, I can't understand your English. Not sure what you are trying to say.

??

Is this post in some slang understood only in ' children of 1st cousins" circles? :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Let me try understanding your post :

Mangochutney is misusing somebody's car to post photos of a Catholic graveyard. Either he is a paid driver, or his parents sweep the alleys of this place part -time.

Not sure.

At least one thing is certain, your response shows your mental age of 8 retarded years.

Best of luck in your future endeavors in avoiding being molested by your cousin brother :-). On the other hand, your cousin sisters all hate you, no doubt 🤮🤮🤮🤮

P.S. : There are a couple of members from your homeland who would love to marry you , just to get out of Karachi. I'll write them separately about your availability.
Give your head a wobble stinky
Go suck your mother Indian slum dweller

8 year old lol because blind bat jumped into a thread to defend he’s train track shitty mate being exposed for the trampoline Uber driver in America he is .

Big bold letters hey monkey boy
You were exited weren’t you

I can show you wealth you’ve never dreamed of call centre boy no life motherfucker lol

Little pussy only thing you know about grave is an ashtray where you dump your grandmothers ashes like benson and hedges

Dumb fucking Indian rape product
I’d it true 70% of Indians have been sexually abused as children in the slum ?

Last edited:
Let's bring up stats.. it says you are our Mexico. My family used to have an illegal indian maid.

View attachment 942798

There burning with jealousy these slum Cunts

Shit eating urine breath motherfucking no life cunt posted racist reply on this thread and got told . These fragile handle with care motherfuckers no life motherfuckers only get acceptance on a forum that despises them for what they are , there lies are exposed daily and run like the weak *** fucks they are

I have many Indian friends here in U.K. but even they despise these Bjp cock sucking turds and there cloud cuckoo land beliefs

You see the Indian post a pic of a merc with steel wheels lmao a fucking Uber 😂😁 pretending his got money lol not even a pudhynaa garage 😁

Next monkey boy with his bold large letters jealous motherfucker implied I’m a driver blind bat motherfucker needs a better phone if he can’t see pics properly

Luckily these pussy slum dwellers know there place in U.K. and not a peep comes out there mouths as a beating they would get as they know from history

Weakest race to ever set foot on Gods earth .

You stupid parrot. I knew you couldn't come back with a better reply. Unlike Bangos, we are pretty accomplished wherever we are. Now go clean some toilets.

Uber boy with steel wheels 😁 I still can’t believe you showed that pic lol and then you deleted it like your ashamed 😂🤣😂
hush your urine soaked lips , train I caught this morning a Indian cleaned the toilets on the train at the station I got dropped off and at the station I caught train .

😂🤣

You make the original British Indians ashamed

Last edited:
Stick to the thread please. It's so off-topic now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom