What's new

WATCH: Hindus in the UK call for Hindu Rashtra at public rally held by Radical Hindu preacher

F1TjYLyXoAETr-S.jpg

"Pleaj saaaaaar, Hinduphobia on the rise. Phull sappooort for Amreeka and Izraiiiiil!!!!"

Yes . I did .
Would you like to see more
Do you not have garage for your cars ? You showed a picture of a tree as your house .
You Indians are too funny .
I shared pic of my view in the other three and you show me a tree lol and a normal wild tree , do you live in a bush monkey boy ??

Remember it was you who challenged me slum dweller
Do you remember when you called me a tramp living off welfare .
😁

If you’d like pics of a £400,000 car let me know as I only have to go to my garage .

U.K. Pakistanis are REBELS we just don’t like taking orders & remember it was us along with the Sikhs & Jamaicans who fought the racists so Indians like you can walk safely in the streets here .

. Never forget .

View attachment 942763View attachment 942764View attachment 942765

What is 'YOUR ' car doing in a Christian cemetery?

Seems you are a employed driver who is showing off in his boss's car. Let the boss pay respects to his mother in the graveyard. Do you have to write crap notes on some toilet paper just to show off in a meaningless thread ?

It will be in your life time. We are not in a hurry. As and when India gets powerful in the world, the dynamics will change in our favor. You can laugh it off for now.
Judging by the prophecy of Ghazwa-e-Hind, it is other way around, Alhamdulillah say.

Why would Hindus becoming powerful in UK be bad for Muslims? However if you feel that way, it is going to get lot more painful for you going forward.
Not just bad for Muslims but also for women everywhere judging by female infanticide to rape capital culture.

Judging by the prophecy of Ghazwa-e-Hind, it is other way around, Alhamdulillah say.

Not just bad for Muslims but also for women everywhere judging by female infanticide to rape capital culture.
Like I said, we can wait and see.

I don't think we can dictate the morality to the majority of a country who want a particular system in their country. If it affects you, only then you should act. If all they are demanding is for their own country then I don't see any harm here. At least none of our business.

Muslims should stay silent while muslims are being systematically opressed and mosques being demolished?

If hindu rashtra meant hindus celebrating polytheistic culture of the sub-continent then so be it. But its not that at all, its a fully fledged fascistic movement owned by Brahmin class (RSS), trying to implement draconian policies on muslims, and in the end make it a strictly pagan nation. Their model is Israel after all. Which tells a whole lot about their wickedness.

We are alking about a potential elimination of muslims and islam in subcontinent altogether. What makes you think it will stop and Pakistan and Bangladesh wont be next target once these scavengers have succeded inside their own borders. It not like their Akhand Bharat map dosent include independent muslim states like Pakistan Bangladesh and Indonesia.. right?

I am afraid the only thing these psychos will understand is a big stick.
E56CF7DD-4148-4712-B7A8-0B504ACCD373.jpeg

Attachments

• 9B3D6909-0B62-4CFF-A299-E591FB2E7C14.jpeg
    9B3D6909-0B62-4CFF-A299-E591FB2E7C14.jpeg
    196.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 69594F91-755E-4C72-BD71-F9B4DD06273C.jpeg
    69594F91-755E-4C72-BD71-F9B4DD06273C.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 19
Because Hinduism is unjust towards Hindus themselves, especially towards Hindu lower castes and Hindu women. If a country has to be based on some religion it must be Islam or Christianity, else fully secular.

In a muslim country, according to Sharia, no one can be forced to convert or have their religious sites desecrated, neither their property damaged or confiscated.

There are no equivalent acceptance and tolerance in a forseen Hindu rashtra, clearly proven by the actions of hindutva psychos roaming around demolishing mosques and killing people for simply consuming beef.

Last edited:
Not sure what you are gloating about. Here are the statistics for both.

In 2019, the National Crime Records Bureau of India reported a total of 32,033 rape cases, with an average of 88 cases daily.
The conviction rate for rape cases in India was 27.8% in 2019.

In Pakistan, at least 11 cases of rape are reported every day, with over 22,000 reports filed between 2015 and 2020.

The conviction rate is low (below 10%), and cases can take years to prosecute due to corruption in the judiciary and political influence.

Muslims should stay silent while muslims are being systematically opressed and mosques being demolished?

If hindu rashtra meant hindus celebrating polytheistic culture of the sub-continent then so be it. But its not that at all, its a fully fledged fascistic movement owned by Brahmin class (RSS), trying to implement draconian policies on muslims, and in the end make it a strictly pagan nation. Their model is Israel after all. Which tells a whole lot about their wickedness.

We are alking about a potential elimination of muslims and islam in subcontinent altogether. What makes you think it will stop and Pakistan and Bangladesh wont be next target once these scavengers have succeded inside their own borders. It not like their Akhand Bharat map dosent include independent muslim states like Pakistan Bangladesh and Indonesia.. right?

I am afraid the only thing these psychos will understand is a big stick.View attachment 942781
Actually I know way beyond what is available in main stream media. I know the ultimate out come of this movement. Even if Muslims of India Pakistan Afghanistan and Bangladesh accept Hinduism, I know where is this all going.
But
Let's not dictate someone on their choices. As far as an attack on Pakistan is concerned, if we are not ready then let them come wnd takeover our lands.

Actually I know way beyond what is available in main stream media. I know the ultimate out come of this movement. Even if Muslims of India Pakistan Afghanistan and Bangladesh accept Hinduism, I know where is this all going.
But
Let's not dictate someone on their choices. As far as an attack on Pakistan is concerned, if we are not ready then let them come wnd takeover our lands.

I dont understand you bro!
I mean i kinda see where youre going, but youre speaking in codes.

Are you talking about prophesies or is it about consequential outcomes of complete Hindutva victory in India?

Or are you hinting a mongolian horde like adoption of Islam?

What is 'YOUR ' car doing in a Christian cemetery?

Seems you are a employed driver who is showing off in his boss's car. Let the boss pay respects to his mother in the graveyard. Do you have to write crap notes on some toilet paper just to show off in a meaningless thread ?

Muslim cemetery & Christian ?

Zoom in son .

Again fucking assumptions .

Envious toilet cleaners

AA15C41B-9903-412B-BE70-B881BC21440E.png

Wow big bolded letters , Indian . You sound hurt ?
Cheap *** call centre cunts
Next time tell your faggot indian slum dweller to know his place before spouting bullshit , making assumptions on a forum that despises you bastards .

Fucking Uber driver deleted his taxis pics he posted 😁

Last edited:
Muslim cemetery & Christian cemetery you got pic of my car on your wall ?

Zoom in son .

Again fucking assumptions .

Envious
No assumptions. Here are the stats. Office for National Statistics (ONS) report on Muslim and Hindu families in England and Wales for the year 2021:

Housing:

- Hindu: Among religious groups, those who identified as "Hindu" were more likely to live in households that owned their home (77.7%).This was shaped by people living in households that "own with a mortgage, loan, or shared ownership" (49.8%, compared with 35.6% of the overall population). The remaining 27.9% of people who identified as "Hindu" lived in homes their household owned outright (compared with 27.1% of the overall population).

- Muslim: Less than half of those who identified as "Muslim" lived in households that were owner-occupied (45.6%). They also had the highest percentage (26.6%) of people who lived in "social rented" housing.

Health
:

- Hindu: Those who identified as "Hindu" had the highest percentage of their population reporting either "very good" or "good" health (87.8%). They also had the lowest prevalence of disability (8.8%).

- Muslim: People who identified as "Muslim" had a lower percentage of their population reporting either "very good" or "good" health (78.0%). They also had a higher prevalence of disability (21.1%).

Employment
:

- Hindu: Among people aged 16 to 64 years and in work at the time of Census 2021, people who identified as "Hindu" had the highest percentage with a "Level 4 or above" qualification (54.8%). They also had the second-highest percentage of people in "managers, directors or senior officials" occupations, 14.2%.

- Muslim: People who identified as "Muslim" had the lowest percentage of people aged 16 to 64 years in employment (51.4%). This resulted from the high percentages of people who were students or looking after home or family in this group.

Education:

- Hindu: People who identified as "Hindu" had the highest levels of qualification among the 48.6 million people aged 16 and over in England and Wales in 2021.
- Muslim: Among people who identified as "Muslim", 25.3% had no qualifications, 7.1 percentage points higher than the overall population (18.2%).

These stats speak for themselves. They tell you how both communities faring respectively in the country.

No assumptions. Here are the stats. Office for National Statistics (ONS) report on Muslim and Hindu families in England and Wales for the year 2021:

Housing:

- Hindu: Among religious groups, those who identified as "Hindu" were more likely to live in households that owned their home (77.7%).This was shaped by people living in households that "own with a mortgage, loan, or shared ownership" (49.8%, compared with 35.6% of the overall population). The remaining 27.9% of people who identified as "Hindu" lived in homes their household owned outright (compared with 27.1% of the overall population).

- Muslim: Less than half of those who identified as "Muslim" lived in households that were owner-occupied (45.6%). They also had the highest percentage (26.6%) of people who lived in "social rented" housing.

Health
:

- Hindu: Those who identified as "Hindu" had the highest percentage of their population reporting either "very good" or "good" health (87.8%). They also had the lowest prevalence of disability (8.8%).

- Muslim: People who identified as "Muslim" had a lower percentage of their population reporting either "very good" or "good" health (78.0%). They also had a higher prevalence of disability (21.1%).

Employment
:
- Hindu: Among people aged 16 to 64 years and in work at the time of Census 2021, people who identified as "Hindu" had the highest percentage with a "Level 4 or above" qualification (54.8%). They also had the second-highest percentage of people in "managers, directors or senior officials" occupations, 14.2%.

- Muslim: People who identified as "Muslim" had the lowest percentage of people aged 16 to 64 years in employment (51.4%). This resulted from the high percentages of people who were students or looking after home or family in this group.

Education:

- Hindu: People who identified as "Hindu" had the highest levels of qualification among the 48.6 million people aged 16 and over in England and Wales in 2021.
- Muslim: Among people who identified as "Muslim", 25.3% had no qualifications, 7.1 percentage points higher than the overall population (18.2%).

I see it’s changed from Pakistani to Muslim now .
Lol

Syrian refugees
Afghan refugees
Kurdish , Iraqis all downtrodden included .

Keep up son .

I see it’s changed from Pakistani to Muslim now .
Lol

Syrian refugees
Afghan refugees
Kurdish , Iraqis all downtrodden included .

Keep up son .
I can only bring up stats that are given in a report. I have already shared details of British Indians vs British Pakistani comparison already. We are too pulled down by British Indian Muslims (although I am glad they are still doing better than average muslim) in that case and yet Indians as a whole are doing better than Pakistanis.

By the way, I am not taxi driver. I am an technical architect in the same beloved car company. I get the cars for free.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom