What's new

Wasim Akram requests BCCI to allow Pakistani players in IPL

I never said that the beheading was "legal" or well done.

I hate such things,

And you have been fed with RSS crap it seems - Hugely anti Pakistan.

And please,

Can you give better sources than Times Of India which is one of the worst papers in the world.

IPL is an indian domestic tourney, yes I already stated that above.

And for the future,

Please read my posts atleast 5 times before answering and please have sections in your posts as its not pleasing for the eye to read the way you write.

Thanks.

Boy... @Pboy.....who said you that TOI is one of the world's worst newspapers???

For some it's the WORD OF GOD when it comes to Anti-INDIA news :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a wise idea. Hopefully the players would have sense not to go.

Boy... @Pboy.....who said you that TOI is one of the world's worst newspapers???

For some it's the WORD OF GOD when it comes to Anti-INDIA news :D

I have never rated TOI.

On both the other forums I`ve been on all indian posters has ridiculed TOI.

Its on level of Geo in Pakistan.

Both are crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, what about Azhar Mahmood???????????????? he is playing today match..... if he can play than why others not??:raise:

Azhar Mahmood is British now. Hence BCCI allowed him. But I think banning players in IPL is not that justified.

Azhar Mahmood is British now. Hence BCCI allowed him. But I think banning players in IPL is not that justified.

He`s a dual national.

But yes,

It keeps the RSS and Shiv Sena quiet since he`s not directly related to Pakistan now.

He`s a dual national.

But yes,

It keeps the RSS and Shiv Sena quiet since he`s not directly related to Pakistan now.

Nothing to do with RSS, Shiv sena... They only have some power in a couple of states. But in India there are 28 states and 7 U territories. They are non existent there. It's a ban from Govt. Congress which is not even an ally of those parties. So RSS Shiv Sena goes out of question. Franchises invest a lot on players and they don't take the risk of taking Pak players as in case of any tensions between the 2 countries they might be asked to return back by Indian Govt. and which will lead to losses.

Nothing to do with RSS, Shiv sena... They only have some power in a couple of states. But in India there are 28 states and 7 U territories. They are non existent there. It's a ban from Govt. Congress which is not even an ally of those parties. So RSS Shiv Sena goes out of question. Franchises invest a lot on players and they don't take the risk of taking Pak players as in case of any tensions between the 2 countries they might be asked to return back by Indian Govt. and which will lead to losses.

Yes I know that.

What I meant is that Azhar is not directly a Pakistani now so there is no controversy or protests against his inclusion.

Yes I know that.

What I meant is that Azhar is not directly a Pakistani now so there is no controversy or protests against his inclusion.

Yeah you are right.I'll tell you something, even if Pakistani players are taken, there will not be any protest. Indians like to watch them play. Only protests might come from politicians and political parties. Now I hope I don't have to explain you about politicians.

Yeah you are right.I'll tell you something, even if Pakistani players are taken, there will not be any protest. Indians like to watch them play. Only protests might come from politicians and political parties. Now I hope I don't have to explain you about politicians.

Yep,

Both our countries politicans and political parties are some #!¤%#

Pakistani players should be allowed in IPL. Mixing sports and politics is childish.
Really Jade! You seem to have forgotten the SOUTH AFRICAN CRICKET TIME being banned from International Cricket as well as all the World's Cricket Teams-Players from playing with-in South Africa. Well the South Africans being BANNED by the ICC helped in South Africa bringing in Racial Equality by abolishing the dreaded Apartheid.

Peace

So?

Do you think the players will fund some terrorists?

This negative thinking is hurting both countries today.

It does not hurt India at all. It is the Pakistani Cricketers who are unable to earn the BIG MONEY as they are prevented from participating in the IPL. Hopefully Pakistanis will understand this reason and pray to the Government of Pakistan to stop all the Pakistani Non-State Actors - who are supported by the State Actors - from perpetrating Terrorism in India.

I hope that the Pakistanis will appreciate that Perpetrating Terrorism on-in India is the reason for the Heavy Casualties being suffered by Pakistan which is being perpetrated on Pakistan by the same set of Non-State Actors.
Peace

Last edited:
No one should 'request' BCCI to allow Pakistan players in IPL.

Even without IPL, Pakistan is doing well in T20s. BCCI is political body which mixes sports with politics.

Isnt Pakistaan was planning to launch its own T20 league?? What happened to that??

I am for getting them in IPL. I understand immediately after 26/11 things were bad but now is been a while.
Yes, it has been a while......another '26/11' and Indians will remain ant-Pak for a few more days.....
I guess, a constant dose of incidents like 26/11 are required.....'cause we forget so easily.....

I agree, the so called 'sports and politics' should not be mixed....we should enjoy cricket match with Pakistan while our citizen are killed and soldiers are beheaded....

Last edited:
Isnt Pakistaan was planning to launch its own T20 league?? What happened to that??
they are planning from long time but not yet completed just because of lack of money. PCB already had to deal with a long-standing budget-deficit, which in August 2013, was calculated at nearly PKR 500 million. now their only hope is series against India.

Back
Top Bottom