What's new

Wasim Akram requests BCCI to allow Pakistani players in IPL

Yes $1-2 million at best will finance terrorism, hindu baniya ki soch hamesha choti rahe ghi. Bc ghatiya koum. Abhe harami Pakistan defence budget for 2014 is $7.5 billion, if they wanted anything. 26/11 was proved inside job the day harami Kasab opened his mouth with bhiaya accent of hindus.

lol so much hatred. You on your period son?

These are double standards.If Pakistani Businessmen are allowed to do business in India then why their cricketers are not being allowed to play here?Weird logic isn't it?

Looking at PDF hindus logic, $1-2 million Pakistani players will get will help finance terrorism in Bharat.

Aagaya poty mouth, subeh subeh chalo.

Abhe bc suba suba tume poty hi yaad haye, typical Bharoti. Disgusting monkey beings.

lol so much hatred. You on your period son?

Looking at this thread and PDF hinduvadis its clear who have hatered.

All you do is talk shit on this forum.I don't understand what are you doing here if you have so much hatred for pakistan?

This is exactly why hindu is here, these retards made sure sane Indians left the forum soon after they register. Now PDF is only left with muslim haters hinduvadis.

Looking at PDF hindus $1-2 million Pakistani players will get and helo finance terrorism in Bharat.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.
2641035.jpg

Firstly, from the history which I've learnt in my school text books, I don't think it belonged to them.....and I've learned to live with the fact that it is ours....
Secondly, if you think it belonged to them since they demanded it, then why don't we give away Kashmir too, they're also demanding that?........and don't think their demand will stop there.....there are others in line....

No, the problem of terrorism cannot be solved by not playing cricket, neither it can be solved by mere politics.....'cause the problem lies somewhere else.....
It can only be solved by giving in to the demands of the terrorists, which means, India will keep getting partitioned until there is no India.....LOL
So, even if hate begets hate, it is necessary for the integrity of the rest of the un-partitioned landmass.....

.....and yes, you cannot compare Pakistan with Sri-Lanla........Sri-lankans are not interfering in our matters, they don't want any part of our country.......I think, it's we who are interfering in their matters.....

You talk about history and at the same time say Pakistan toke away your lands, abhe bc dirty Bharati your land was always bharat. Don't ever claim pure land.

You talk about history and at the same time say Pakistan toke away your lands, abhe bc dirty Bharati your land was always bharat. Don't ever claim pure land.
This is exactly why hindu is here, these retards made sure sane Indians left the forum soon after they register. Now PDF is only left with muslim haters hinduvadis.
Looking at PDF hindus logic, $1-2 million Pakistani players will get will help finance terrorism in Bharat.

Abhe bc suba suba tume poty hi yaad haye, typical Bharoti. Disgusting monkey beings.

Looking at this thread and PDF hinduvadis its clear who have hatered.
mangayah janab aap ki cricket ki knowledge dekay.

Back
Top Bottom