What's new

Wasim Akram requests BCCI to allow Pakistani players in IPL

Yes, it has been a while......another '26/11' and Indians will remain ant-Pak for a few more days.....
I guess, a constant dose of incidents like 26/11 are required.....'cause we forget so easily.....

I agree, the so called 'sports and politics' should not be mixed....we should enjoy cricket match with Pakistan while our citizen are killed and soldiers are beheaded....
By your logic we should have stoped playing with Pakistan in 1947, if every country were to close doors because they faught wars or disagreed politically there would be no games.

By your logic we should have stoped playing with Pakistan in 1947
Yes, IMHO we shouldn't have kept any relation with those people who took away our land....
if every country were to close doors because they faught wars or disagreed politically there would be no games.
There is a difference between war and terrorism....and do you think, sponsoring terrorism from Pakistani side is over?
The Europeans used to fight amongst themselves in the medieval ages....but NOW we can safely say that it's over, so European countries playing games amongst themselves is not same as India-Pakistan playing, do you see Israel-Palestine playing any tournament?
Yes, India-Pakistan can face each other as countries in tournaments but allowing Pakistani players to play and earn in Indian tournaments is an insult to those Indians whom Pakistanis have killed by their cowardly act of terrorism and will continue to kill in near future......

Yes, IMHO we shouldn't have kept any relation with those people who took away our land....
They took what belonged to them.......learn to live with it.
There is a difference between war and terrorism....and do you think, sponsoring terrorism from Pakistani side is over?
The Europeans used to fight amongst themselves in the medieval ages....but NOW we can safely say that it's over, so European countries playing games amongst themselves is not same as India-Pakistan playing, do you see Israel-Palestine playing any tournament?
Yes, India-Pakistan can face each other as countries in tournaments but allowing Pakistani players to play and earn in Indian tournaments is an insult to those Indians whom Pakistanis have killed by their cowardly act of terrorism and will continue to kill in near future......
Hate breads hate.... is by not playing cricket with them going to solve terrorism problems? Then in my opinion we should also stopy playing cricket with Sri Lanka. These are political problems and should be soughted out politically.

There is long long history of terrorism sponsoring from both sides my friend. This isn't just Pakistan about which you are whining and complaining again and again and again. Both countries have history full of such incidents. You can take 71 for example, or the militancy in Kashmir. But the point is that one has to move forward. Pakistan's reaction wasn't that much intense when 60 plus Pakistanis were roasted alive on Samjhauta Express inside Indian territory, and Indian Gov was responsible for the loss of such precious lives due to the coward act of some terrorists operating inside Indian territory. I simply cannot blame whole Indian for that, i simply cannot hate billions of people on the other side of the border who have the same heart, same blood color, same mind and the same dreams in their eyes...!! I don't watch IPL, but the point is that if Pakistani cricket coaches can coach Indian leagues, if Pakistani commentators can earn in IPL....than why not Pakistani players ?

There is long long history of terrorism sponsoring from both sides my friend. This isn't just Pakistan about which you are whining and complaining again and again and again. Both countries have history full of such incidents. You can take 71 for example, or the militancy in Kashmir. But the point is that one has to move forward. Pakistan's reaction wasn't that much intense when 60 plus Pakistanis were roasted alive on Samjhauta Express inside Indian territory, and Indian Gov was responsible for the loss of such precious lives due to the coward act of some terrorists operating inside Indian territory. I simply cannot blame whole Indian for that, i simply cannot hate billions of people on the other side of the border who have the same heart, same blood color, same mind and the same dreams in their eyes...!! I don't watch IPL, but the point is that if Pakistani cricket coaches can coach Indian leagues, if Pakistani commentators can earn in IPL....than why not Pakistani players ?
We did, will and may have differences but lets lean to live with it.

They took what belonged to them.......learn to live with it.
Firstly, from the history which I've learnt in my school text books, I don't think it belonged to them.....and I've learned to live with the fact that it is ours....
Secondly, if you think it belonged to them since they demanded it, then why don't we give away Kashmir too, they're also demanding that?........and don't think their demand will stop there.....there are others in line....

Hate breads hate.... is by not playing cricket with them going to solve terrorism problems? Then in my opinion we should also stopy playing cricket with Sri Lanka. These are political problems and should be soughted out politically.
No, the problem of terrorism cannot be solved by not playing cricket, neither it can be solved by mere politics.....'cause the problem lies somewhere else.....
It can only be solved by giving in to the demands of the terrorists, which means, India will keep getting partitioned until there is no India.....LOL
So, even if hate begets hate, it is necessary for the integrity of the rest of the un-partitioned landmass.....

.....and yes, you cannot compare Pakistan with Sri-Lanla........Sri-lankans are not interfering in our matters, they don't want any part of our country.......I think, it's we who are interfering in their matters.....

Last edited:
Firstly, from the history which I've learnt in my school text books, I don't think it belonged to them.....and I've learned to live with the fact that it is ours....
Secondly, if you think it belonged to them since they demanded it, then why don't we give away Kashmir too, they're also demanding that?........and don't think their demand will stop there.....there are others in line....

I dont know what your history books have taught you.......the people who belongled to the same land decided to move away coz they did not want to live with you and me and carrying them around would have been a burden for them and us. Thank god for both of us they moved away. They have think it is their right to ask for Kashmir and we have the right to ask them to take a walk.

No, the problem of terrorism cannot be solved by not playing cricket, neither it can be solved by mere politics.....'cause the problem lies somewhere else.....
It can only be solved by giving in to the demands of the terrorists, which means, India will keep getting partitioned until there is no India.....LOL
So, even if hate begets hate, it is necessary for the integrity of the rest of the un-partitioned landmass.....

.....and yes, you cannot compare Pakistan with Sri-Lanla........Sri-lankans are not interfering in our matters, they don't want any part of our country.......I think, it's we who are interfering in their matters.....
I dont think you have any idea about the atrocities comited by the SL navy against the poor and helpless fishermen of Tamil Nadu.

All you do is talk shit on this forum.I don't understand what are you doing here if you have so much hatred for pakistan?

On-topic:I am no fan of cricket and this is a stupid request.

Scrap IPL. It's not serious cricket. It's commercial event with lots of betting. Most of the match results are pre decided.

Wasim Akram is a nice guy. I have always liked his bowling and commentary.
But Wasim bhai is asking India to shoot in her own feet, this is not possible.Money the players will earn will reach Pakistan from India and I personaly don't like this.

Yes $1-2 million at best will finance terrorism, hindu baniya ki soch hamesha choti rahe ghi. Bc ghatiya koum. Abhe harami Pakistan defence budget for 2014 is $7.5 billion, if they wanted anything. 26/11 was proved inside job the day harami Kasab opened his mouth with bhiaya accent of hindus.

Last edited:
Yes $1-2 million at best will finance terrorism, hindu baniya ki soch hamesha choti rahe ghi. Bc ghatiya koum. Abhe harami Pakistan defence budget for 2014 is $7.5 billion, if they wanted anything. 26/11 was proved inside job the day harami Kasab opened his mouth with bhiaya accent of hindus.

Aagaya poty mouth, subeh subeh chalo.

Back
Top Bottom