What's new

Wasim Akram requests BCCI to allow Pakistani players in IPL

remember azhar mahmood?tht fellow is playing for punjab eleven.he even played last year.i wonder why preethi is doing gaddaari by allowing a pakistani to allow to play here.

i have a request for moderators.plz allow ppl to type **** if they want to.it is painful to type a big word like pakistani.moreover my mobile supports only 512 characters .it wld be great and helpful if mods can make tht amendment.

p*ki instead of pakistani

Azhar is no more Pakistani citizen...he has taken British nationality..

remember azhar mahmood?tht fellow is playing for punjab eleven.he even played last year.i wonder why preethi is doing gaddaari by allowing a pakistani to allow to play here.

i have a request for moderators.plz allow ppl to type **** if they want to.it is painful to type a big word like pakistani.moreover my mobile supports only 512 characters .it wld be great and helpful if mods can make tht amendment.

p*ki instead of pakistani

Remember to check facts from next time. Azhar Mehmood is now a British citizen and he has applied in auction as an Englishman.

:lol: think of the devil.. He is actually bowling right now for KXI Punjab.

Anyway... Azhar Mahmood is a red passport holder now... has changed his allegiance to Britain & is making most of the new found opportunity. Goes to show... na baap bada na bhaiya sabse bada rupaiya!!

Not directly but the taxes they pay GOP on money they will earn in India .

We can play the same game;

The huge amount of taxes indian cricketers pays to the GOI is funding extremism in Balochistan and Afg-Pak border areas.

Both countries are playing the same game,

The only thing that can stop that is new governments.

I mean,

Its your domestic tournament so its your rules.

But its a kind of an apartheid situation.

Sports and Politics should never mix. This unfortunately only happens in the SC.

Remember to check facts from next time. Azhar Mehmood is now a British citizen and he has applied in auction as an Englishman.

ok ok.I didnt know tht but i definitely felt there is some reason behind azhar playing.now my doubt got cleared but remember to answer politely from next and act like an educated and civilized human.

Chicha PPL ka kya Hua....???

even we in hyd and tg dists use this word chicha for friends.In tg telugu it is one of the ways of addressing younger brother of ones father.
on the topic pakistan premier league died even before its death.hahaha
my condolences.

Wasim Akram pleads IPL to give a chance to Pakistan players. Fair enough. Can he also request Hafiz Saeed & company to close terror shops?

@Pboy my reply on your post number 11.... You said if indian money goes in pakistan than pakistani players wont fund terrorists.... Tell that to shahid afridi.... He the boom boom Ak-47 guy.... Anyway how u so sure money wont go to terrorists? Atleast it will go in drugs.... Btw everytime india invited pakistan something happens in india.... i can give all details but let me give u two last details.... india invited pakistan in india. Pakistan thanked by ganging up and taking head of two indian soldiers.... Your pm visited india and just after that bomb blast happened in hydrabad.... Think why.... the answer is someone in pakistan dont want any good relationship between india and pakistan.... So let it be. india should avoid any contact with pakistan.... Atleast that way pakistan will be safe because i doubt india can take pakistans mischief for long.... Wasim akram is a good guy but if he keep talking nonsence better banned him entering in india....
@Pboy my reply on your post number 11.... You said if indian money goes in pakistan than pakistani players wont fund terrorists.... Tell that to shahid afridi.... He the boom boom Ak-47 guy.... Anyway how u so sure money wont go to terrorists? Atleast it will go in drugs.... Btw everytime india invited pakistan something happens in india.... i can give all details but let me give u two last details.... india invited pakistan in india. Pakistan thanked by ganging up and taking head of two indian soldiers.... Your pm visited india and just after that bomb blast happened in hydrabad.... Think why.... the answer is someone in pakistan dont want any good relationship between india and pakistan.... So let it be. india should avoid any contact with pakistan.... Atleast that way pakistan will be safe because i doubt india can take pakistans mischief for long.... Wasim akram is a good guy but if he keep talking nonsence better banned him entering in india....

Last edited by a moderator:

Your posts doesnt make any sense.

The Hyderabad bomb was done by militants based in India.

The soldier beheading was done after a standoff at LoC - Why didnt India agree on letting UN carry an investigation on that? Why?

And then please ban everyone from entering India.

Pakistani umpires, Pakistani coaches, Pakistani singers etc.

Why dont you do that? Im pretty sure RSS want to ban everyone, but your authorities, businessmen doesnt want to do that.

And banning people from entering both country wont help - Look at N Korea and S Korea

The way forward is to eliminate such terrorism, but for that we need competent governments and Congress and PPP/PMLN are not that.

Plus India have been funding terrorism in Balochistan and other areas in Pakistan.

I never see any of you guys talk about that?

Its not like only nutheads in Pakistan are doing it. Nutheads in India are doing the same.

@Pboy my team members always advice me not to go the level of pakistanis (extreme low level).... Are u saying that pakistani army beheaded indian soldiers after provocation? So according to u beheading is LEGAL? Terrorists does that.... What else can i say? India never raised issue of killing indian soldiers. Our objection is of Beheading. Cowardly act. Pakistan should try to be brave and attack face to face instead doing what terrorist does. HIT AND RUN.... Now according to u indian mujahideen is indian because it got indian name and few jobless brainless muslim indians who eats bfast lunch and dinner in pakistan? Who funds it? Where its head quartor is? Its in Karachi. RSS is terrorist according to u because it came inside in pakistan and attacked pakistan? One guy did bomb blast and it was india who told it was that one indian guy who did it. India would had blamed pakistan for it but india speaks truth unlike pakistan.... Who did 26/11? Well who funded it? Who did cowardly act kargil? Who attacked indian parliment? This all happened after india shake pakistans hand.... Btw if india bans pakistanis than india would turn into north korea? What school do u go? you are comparing your pakistan level north korea to the mighty india. Btw india banned many of international people who begged they want to be in india. Italy is very powerful country. Look at them. How india crushed them and they mentioned being isolated because of india.... India should avoid every contact with pakistan. America packed its bags from afghanistan. There wont be much difference between north korea and pakistan after yankees starts imposing bans on pakistan. Yankees didnt forget Osama bin laden having disgusting beef kabab with pakistani army and ISI.... Pakistan has no better future.... i can give u a multi million evidence of what pakistan doing around world.... Here are few links so u would know about pakistan bit more.... My last reply to a guy who wants mighty india to invite pakistani players. The answer is 'forget it. No chance'....
ISI gave Rs 5 lakh to man who beheaded Indian soldier - Times Of India
Indian Mujahideen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ISI created Indian Mujahideen to spread terror in India: Anti-terrorism squad - Times Of India
@everyone sorry about my this post.... i can go on and on but you know it aint worth it.... Everyday in every thread this people keep boosting their nation sweet good humty dumty.... IPL is INDIAN. We take who we want. They should Stop whinning.... Period.

Right...what right ? It ain't an ICC tournament man. Its run, managed & funded by BCCI. Wanna be part of it ? toe India's line, stop speaking BS abt India OR be out of it, miss all the fun, experience & money and keep whining for rest of ur life....simple ain't it ?

The carrot on the stick does not work if the carrot is not actually tied to the stick.

India should not blanket ban all Pakistani cricketers. Instead, BCCI should keep an open door for apolitical Pakistanis. Perhaps even encourage these players to speak in favor of better relations with India.

@Pboy my team members always advice me not to go the level of pakistanis (extreme low level).... Are u saying that pakistani army beheaded indian soldiers after provocation? So according to u beheading is LEGAL? Terrorists does that.... What else can i say? India never raised issue of killing indian soldiers. Our objection is of Beheading. Cowardly act. Pakistan should try to be brave and attack face to face instead doing what terrorist does. HIT AND RUN.... Now according to u indian mujahideen is indian because it got indian name and few jobless brainless muslim indians who eats bfast lunch and dinner in pakistan? Who funds it? Where its head quartor is? Its in Karachi. RSS is terrorist according to u because it came inside in pakistan and attacked pakistan? One guy did bomb blast and it was india who told it was that one indian guy who did it. India would had blamed pakistan for it but india speaks truth unlike pakistan.... Who did 26/11? Well who funded it? Who did cowardly act kargil? Who attacked indian parliment? This all happened after india shake pakistans hand.... Btw if india bans pakistanis than india would turn into north korea? What school do u go? you are comparing your pakistan level north korea to the mighty india. Btw india banned many of international people who begged they want to be in india. Italy is very powerful country. Look at them. How india crushed them and they mentioned being isolated because of india.... India should avoid every contact with pakistan. America packed its bags from afghanistan. There wont be much difference between north korea and pakistan after yankees starts imposing bans on pakistan. Yankees didnt forget Osama bin laden having disgusting beef kabab with pakistani army and ISI.... Pakistan has no better future.... i can give u a multi million evidence of what pakistan doing around world.... Here are few links so u would know about pakistan bit more.... My last reply to a guy who wants mighty india to invite pakistani players. The answer is 'forget it. No chance'....
ISI gave Rs 5 lakh to man who beheaded Indian soldier - Times Of India
Indian Mujahideen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ISI created Indian Mujahideen to spread terror in India: Anti-terrorism squad - Times Of India
@everyone sorry about my this post.... i can go on and on but you know it aint worth it.... Everyday in every thread this people keep boosting their nation sweet good humty dumty.... IPL is INDIAN. We take who we want. They should Stop whinning.... Period.

I never said that the beheading was "legal" or well done.

I hate such things,

And you have been fed with RSS crap it seems - Hugely anti Pakistan.

And please,

Can you give better sources than Times Of India which is one of the worst papers in the world.

IPL is an indian domestic tourney, yes I already stated that above.

And for the future,

Please read my posts atleast 5 times before answering and please have sections in your posts as its not pleasing for the eye to read the way you write.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom