What's new

Wasim Akram requests BCCI to allow Pakistani players in IPL

Wasim Akram is doing well for himself in India.. & now Waqar Younis has joined the party too. Maybe they should concentrate on keeping their interest going rather than try & become a mediator in issues which is beyond their jurisdiction!

Wasim Akram is doing well for himself in India.. & now Waqar Younis has joined the party too. Maybe they should concentrate on keeping their interest going rather than try & become a mediator in issues which is beyond their jurisdiction!

They may mouth some platitudes but ultimately need to do what their Indian employers tell them to do.

India wins one world cup, and they start foaming at the mouth.

How was that *** whooping across your nation last time?

:lol:

I guess your worldcup dream was scuttled by us , how did you felt about that *** whooping???

I guess your worldcup dream was scuttled by us , how did you felt about that *** whooping???

Scuttled?

LOL. Indian A$$es still burn till today due to Miandad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scuttled?

Where's the worldcup? Oh yeah with us.

Even your prime minister was there to witness such a horrible defeat :lol:

Cool down folks, no need to bring any whoopings here...jo ho gaya so hogaya...no need for derogatory words, it ruins the thread.

Scuttled?

Most people here were not even born! You still remember that? ;)

Something new for you. ;)

^

:lol:

71 times India has been whooped.

So what we whooped you 6 times in WC when stakes are at it's highest and in between many of those 71 we lost were in UAE where Umpires behaved as if they are bought by Pakistanies.

remember azhar mahmood?tht fellow is playing for punjab eleven.he even played last year.i wonder why preethi is doing gaddaari by allowing a pakistani to allow to play here.

i have a request for moderators.plz allow ppl to type **** if they want to.it is painful to type a big word like pakistani.moreover my mobile supports only 512 characters .it wld be great and helpful if mods can make tht amendment.

p*ki instead of pakistani

Back
Top Bottom