What's new

War is not an Option, We cannot Attack India

War is not option
India is not ready to talk.
You have been failed diplomatically
World dont give a shit about kashmir

what is the solution MR PM? How you gonna stop suffering of Kahsmiri Muslims in the hands of Hinduvata?

waiting for some miracles?

We might tell them we won't, then do it.
How do you know what the strategy is?
You haven't got a clue.
It's not a bluff. Come on. IK means it.

He should instead keep India guessing and keep the world on edge without coming across as a madman. Why? Because unpredictability and deception are the allies of a militarily weaker nation (when strong, pretend you are weak; when weak, pretend you are strong).

My suggested statement would achieve that goal. It also comes across as more calculated and professional, rather than whiny, and would imply the machinations of an experienced leader are at play here, by answering a difficult question without actually answering it. It oozes confidence in one's nation's ability to select ANY course of action rather than implying one's nation has been corralled into position by some sheepdog.

This is the weird thing about it all. Here is the one Pakistani that anyone in the world with some knowledge of sports would associate with strong leadership. As a Pakistani, you want IK as your guy to face the media and lecture your friends and foes alike....and yet, he fails to deal with this specific scenario repeatedly. He does well with other scenarios but not with this one. Someone here blamed his advisers - I believe that is the correct conclusion.

I cannot believe this statement comes from IK himself.

Pakistan army should wage war and take Kashmir from India. If they dare.
Prick. We already have plenty of Kashmir. You come get it back.

My arrogance stems from the fact that we are far superior to you militarily. And in every other respect.

What do you think? Will your army dare?
You are greater in numbers and finance at this time.
You are not superior to us in every respect.
If you were, we wouldn't have ruled you for 700 or so years and you would have had breakfast at Lahore gymkhana in 1965.
If we were that weak and timid, we would have ceased to exist decades ago.
We gave you a whupping barely six months ago.
You were showing arrogance then as well.
When the time comes we'll give you another one.
On paper you are stronger than us. Unfortunately for you, wars aren't fought on paper.

Sure. Because we don't have nukes, only you do.

Why not do it, instead of loud mouthing? Oh wait, you are Pakistani.
Nuking you would be doing a favour to you. That's why we are holding back.

You wouldn't have to worry about defecating in the open any more. Half of you would be dead and the other half would poop in a bag attached near where your rectum used to be.

You are greater in numbers and finance at this time.
You are not superior to us in every respect.
If you were, we wouldn't have ruled you for 700 or so years and you would have had breakfast at Lahore gymkhana in 1965.
If we were that weak and timid, we would have ceased to exist decades ago.
We gave you a whupping barely six months ago.
You were showing arrogance then as well.
When the time comes we'll give you another one.
On paper you are stronger than us. Unfortunately for you, wars aren't fought on paper.

You didn't rule us. Ever. You were formed in 1947. Before that, we were both ruled by foreign powers.

In 1965, you tried to take Kashmir, and failed.

In 1971, we cut you into two.

Earlier this year, we tandoored your jihadis in Balakot.

You tried to attack us, but were repelled.

You want to take our Kashmir, but never will.

We will always be stronger than you militarily, economicaally, and in every other way.

Deal with it.

Nuking you would be doing a favour to you. That's why we are holding back.

You wouldn't have to worry about defecating in the open any more. Half of you would be dead and the other half would poop in a bag attached near where your rectum used to be.
So in other words, you don't dare. What is the point of all this online bragaddo? You are inferior militarily, and always will be. Deal with it.

You didn't rule us. Ever. You were formed in 1947. Before that, we were both ruled by foreign powers.

We will always be stronger than you militarily, economicaally, and in every other way.

Deal with it.

So in other words, you don't dare. What is the point of all this online bragaddo? You are inferior militarily, and always will be. Deal with it.
Oh my. The inferiority-complex-due-to-mughalistan is strong in this one.

I know a number of you are NOT fans of Hamid Mir, but kindly check the video below:

Note: Already timestamped...

Deal with it.

When did I say we wouldn't dare or even imply that? Again, nuking you is doing you a great favour and putting you out of your misery. How do you infer "you don't dare" from that?

It's the illiterate ones who bark loudest I guess.

When did I say we wouldn't dare or even imply that? Again, nuking you is doing you a great favour and putting you out of your misery. How do you infer "you don't dare" from that?

It's the illiterate ones who bark loudest I guess.

Can you take our Kashmir? No. Your army isn't capable.

Will you nuke us? No. You don't dare.

The sooner you learn to deal with these facts, the happier you will be.

My last message on this thread...forget about Indian Kashmir...you won't get it. End of story.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom