What's new

War is not an Option, We cannot Attack India

I take you and Your cohorts are cut from the same stupidity.....

of all the people on pdf. you decided to take on me. i would let you be the judge of your own wisdom

When liberandus don't have any opinion to offer they start playing mock games with each other rofl

this guy funded pti. you can guess he has some stakes in the game. if war happens he and that norwegien can kiss their khotis goodbye hence the betaabi lol

I was watching this press conference , when a Journalist ask him that what is the other option besides diplomacy, IK has no answer but he said, War is not an Option and we can not attack India ..
JUST SAY "ALL OPTIONS ARE ON THE TABLE AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO ACT IN PAKISTAN'S/KASHMIR'S BEST INTERESTS" YOU BLOODY NOOB.

Even "no comment" would be better.

Why IK? You do some brilliant stuff, but whoever tells you to say this repeatedly is wrong. I can understand that someone somewhere thinks this statement will impress the Western leaders....but the truth is it doesn't. It actually dampens the impact of your "Modi is a fascist" play. The European democracies certainly will react to Indian human rights violations, whether you say "war is not an option" or "all options are on the table". So stop hamstringing yourself senselessly.

Why would we attack India?
Even if we wouldn't, WHY TELL INDIA THAT WE WOULDN'T?

of all the people on pdf. you decided to take on me. i would let you be the judge of your own wisdom

this guy funded pti. you can guess he has some stakes in the game. if war happens he and that norwegien can kiss their khotis goodbye hence the betaabi lol

You just happened to stand tall and visible due to your stupidity so I picked on you.

As for Khotis I have never seen one. But I hear Patwaris are the product of cross between Nawaz and khotis.......
do you agree?

You just happened to stand tall and visible due to your stupidity so I picked on you.

As for Khotis I have never seen one. But I hear Patwaris are the product of cross between Nawaz and khotis.......
do you agree?

In Baghdad, they made a custom of cursing one past ruler to please the current one.

are you from Iraq?

if you want your 15 mins of Fame, make a thread and dont derail this one

As you show up in every decent serious thread and start farting I am giving you the taste of your own medicine.

As for the khoti boy looks like he is convinced with his genetic makeup and gone quiet .

what he said, sells in west and IK is building his own persona among western audiences. Ofcourse if the war is imposed, we will defend the motherland with full might. Feb 27 response just demonstrated that.

what he said, sells in west and IK is building his own persona among western audiences. Ofcourse if the war is imposed, we will defend the motherland with full might. Feb 27 response just demonstrated that.

Imran Khan has strategically backtracked on Kashmir. First he was asking for repeal 370 now he is asking for end of the siege. His cabinet is even worse like Shah Mehmood Qureshi who kept the airspace open for indian airlines. and continued transit trade between Afghanistan and India.

Was is a;lready imposed and these statements only support the enemy who thinks the leader on the opposite side is afraid of war at a time he is losing civilians thru fire from their artillery.

[QUOTE="Talwar e Pakistan, post: 11791223, member: 165860"
There will never be a military solution to Kashmir.[/QUOTE]

That is the only solution. Diplomacy has failed permanently.

In front of whole world standing next to POTUS endia pm chest thumbed about war (in-between Two Nuclear Countries) ,,,, endia Army chief talked about War ………………..
And Pakistani PM asking (actually now begging ) for peace …………… Make sure in history people will not be able to blame Pakistan ……………
Rest war is coming ………….. Maybe this week , maybe next month , maybe in 2022 ,,,,,,, But war is coming and very soon .. IK and Pakistani elite like it or not want to fight it or not ………

When Bajwa was selected for COAS role, it was said he is a professional soldier and not interested in politics.
Now I think Bajwa is a professional politician and not interested in professional soldiering.

Last edited:
JUST SAY "ALL OPTIONS ARE ON THE TABLE AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO ACT IN PAKISTAN'S/KASHMIR'S BEST INTERESTS" YOU BLOODY NOOB.

Even "no comment" would be better.

Why IK? You do some brilliant stuff, but whoever tells you to say this repeatedly is wrong. I can understand that someone somewhere thinks this statement will impress the Western leaders....but the truth is it doesn't. It actually dampens the impact of your "Modi is a fascist" play. The European democracies certainly will react to Indian human rights violations, whether you say "war is not an option" or "all options are on the table". So stop hamstringing yourself senselessly.

I think his closest advisers are fooling him ..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom