What's new

War is not an Option, We cannot Attack India

Hathi ke daant...
You need to look deeper.
Modi is acting the belligerent, while IK is portraying himself as a peacemaker.
It doesn't a bit of difference until a war starts and the world has to choose who to blame.
He's laying the groundwork.
I hope so. but I think he needs to be tougher than that and let the world know that this is a watershed moment for int'l bodies like the u.n. et al...if they don't produce the timely & expected results for Kashmiris & other Muslims in the world then they would soon fast become irrelevant & would even be viewed as being the oppressor and then Pakistan would be left with no option but to take matters into its own hands and getting those results.

Last edited:
Another own goal by this idiot Imran Khan, these things only help India I'm very disappointed. Army should brief this joke to keep his mouth shut.

His ill-planned bashing in Council of Foreign Relations where he was boxed in a corner to give a statement which again put Pakistan on a weak line.

Yeah he’s an idiot and you are the smartest man of Pakistan.
And Imran Khan should personally call you and keep you updated about his plans. Right?
He failed so miserably. Please contest election next time and I really want to vote you.

In front of whole world standing next to POTUS endia pm chest thumbed about war (in-between Two Nuclear Countries) ,,,, endia Army chief talked about War ………………..
And Pakistani PM asking (actually now begging ) for peace …………… Make sure in history people will not be able to blame Pakistan ……………
Rest war is coming ………….. Maybe this week , maybe next month , maybe in 2022 ,,,,,,, But war is coming and very soon .. IK and Pakistani elite like it or not want to fight it or not ………

There will never be a military solution to Kashmir.
True, there will never be a proper military solution there.

word of advice for overzealous Islamist Pakistani nationalists, do not overestimate Indian Kashmiris "love" for Pakistan, it'll serve you well.

If he believes in Quran, he cannot be a pacifist cause Quran allow and even urge Muslims to fight those who fight you and drive you out of your home, or stop you from practicing your religion . So IK needs to get his head straight before he lose a lot of his supporters to someone with a radical or popular idea .

I'd recommend reading the translation of the Quran in a language one fully understands.

In hybrid warfare you say you are a pacifist and score points at UN, but at the same time stay ready for war. If Imran were to say that the option of war was on the table, then what would we have achieved?
Indian Army chief says that he is ready to take Azad Kashmir lol. We cannot counter such rhetoric with even more retard rhetoric.
India knows well that Pakistan is no pushover. However, you know, press conferences about waging war are the easiest. Only the things like the one on 27th Feb are difficult to pull off.

Yeah he’s an idiot and you are the smartest man of Pakistan.
And Imran Khan should personally call you and keep you updated about his plans. Right?
He failed so miserably. Please contest election next time and I really want to vote you.

You're pretty smart a** to think this idiot who says we made al qaeda is an intelligent guy rofl. heck his body language bloody nervous

Fully agree. But it doesn't suit the psyche of our people.
Becoz they're all gung ho.
Another own goal by this idiot Imran Khan, these things only help India I'm very disappointed. Army should brief this joke to keep his mouth shut.

His ill-planned bashing in Council of Foreign Relations where he was boxed in a corner to give a statement which again put Pakistan on a weak line.
Another potwari. Modi key Yaar ki bund maro

Fully agree. But it doesn't suit the psyche of our people.

Well said this crap only suits few liberandus in Pakistan who are ready to handover PAkistani Kashmir to india also.

I was watching this press conference , when a Journalist ask him that what is the other option besides diplomacy, IK has no answer but he said, War is not an Option and we can not attack India ..
G........ fill the blanks....

Yeh faqa kash jo moat se darta nahien Kabhi...

Rohh e Muhammed (PBUH) iske jism se nakal do.....

Dey ker isko Foragnee tahuylaat....
Isko Hijaaz o yemen se nikaal do....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom