What's new

War is not an Option, We cannot Attack India

Another own goal by this idiot Imran Khan, these things only help India I'm very disappointed. Army should brief this joke to keep his mouth shut.

His ill-planned bashing in Council of Foreign Relations where he was boxed in a corner to give a statement which again put Pakistan on a weak line.

All the piece of shits advocating war I bet have never stayed up one night worrying about the consequences. To them it’s like a video game which they think they can win.

Utter stupidity to attack when all of our enemies want us to attack so they can pummel us back. It’s like some kid in my class who was brave and strong but started war with four other kids . The result was a broken nose and many bruises. India, Israel and America want us to miscalculate and start the war. They want us to make this mistake ...

Now started crying if your bloody opinion is different you can make your own comment but your pathetic attack and then cry as a strategy will not work here

In your first reply you used uncivil word for a woman and you think I would have a healthy discussion with you? You’re so frustrated that every single post show it.

Losers like you made me cut down to my activities on pdf.

All the piece of shits advocating war I bet have never stayed up one night worrying about the consequences. To them it’s like a video game which they think they can win.

Utter stupidity to attack when all of our enemies want us to attack so they can pummel us back. It’s like some kid in my class who was brave and strong but started war with four other kids . The result was a broken nose and many bruises. India, Israel and America want us to miscalculate and start the war. They want us to make this mistake ...

No ones asking him to attack but no one is also asking him to make stupid statement as a pacifist when you are losing civilians and jawans on LoC as of now. We are already fighting a war and once the siege is lifted Kashmiri suffering is something which will make IK look like a coward in future.

you must be on the jazba e imrani juice today

No my mission is to show mirror to idiots and undeveloped segmentnof our population,;;:

No seriously bro I read your posts and wonder where do you live and what do you do to develop such stupid thought process .::. I mean do you try really hard to be stupid or it just comes naturally

In your first reply you used uncivil word for a woman and you think I would have a healthy discussion with you? You’re so frustrated that every single post show it.

Losers like you made me cut down to my activities on pdf.

LOL I don't know your gender neither I came to mock your comments like you did, if you are too desperate to attackanyone who has different opinion than you

Yeah IK haters who probably will be first to leave the country when war breaks out or seek shelters for months thinking imran khan will reveal all planing in press conference.

LOL I don't know your gender neither I came to mock your comments like you did, if you are too desperate to attackanyone who has different opinion than you

I didn’t use any abusive word for you.

But it doesn't suit the psyche of our people.
Well literacy rate in pak is 58% and not many know how hybrid warfare works. We cannot afford to care about the psyche of the unlearned masses of Pak.
The problem of poverty and education is also in India but Modi is trying to gather support by nationalism and war mongering.
Hitler tried to do the same when the people were in extremely bad economic conditions. Hitler's answer to a bad economy was nationalism and a dream of making a greater German empire.

Yeah IK haters who probably will be first to leave the country when war breaks out or seek shelters for months thinking imran khan will reveal all planing in press conference.

Too many IK lovers who live outside Pakistan cry the same line everytime. We Pakistanis have seen blasts, attacks and deaths of our armed forces in peacetime whcnh Indi has yet to see. We don't fear war

As DG ISPR said Watr is not a option but sometimes it becomes a compulsion. We have lost civilians and jawans everyday for many months. Pakistani coward civilian govt. has just made platitudes. When your enemy is belligerent aggressive act is needed not diplomacy and other stupid gestures.

No my mission is to show mirror to idiots and undeveloped segmentnof our population,;;:
by acting like one?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :D

kaun hai ye log? kaha se pakar late ho inhe

No seriously bro I read your posts and wonder where do you live and what do you do to develop such stupid thought process .::. I mean do you try really hard to be stupid or it just comes naturally

Don’t be jelly

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom