What's new

War is not an Option, We cannot Attack India

Particularly the destruction of luxurious lifestyles that is being lead in DHA housing schemes and other "high-class" elitist posh areas across the country. For majority of common people in Pakistan their life is already miserable and "full of destruction" on daily basis even in the absence of the so-called "destructive wars".
If your lifestyle in DHA is getting affected so much then don't go to war - suit yourself. To each his own. Exactly IK's point.

For majority of common people in Pakistan their life is already miserable and "full of destruction" on daily basis even in the absence of the so-called "destructive wars".
What majority? Kindly do enlighten us where you got such stats from...Coz pulling numbers from thin air is not a trick to brag about!

Just because you are living a dog's life in Germany doesn't mean everyone is suffering in Pakistan and wants to commit suicide
@Dubious why these uncles who are frustrated with their lives are allowed to vent out their anger at Pakistan army and government
This issue should be addressed to higher ups @WebMaster @Horus @Oscar

SOME actually think it as reality coz they stick to the media and swallow what it preaches to them...While ground reality is what we live in!

What majority? Kindly do enlighten us where you got such stats from...Coz pulling numbers from thin air is not a trick to brag about!

This issue should be addressed to higher ups @WebMaster @Horus @Oscar

SOME actually think it as reality coz they stick to the media and swallow what it preaches to them...While ground reality is what we live in!
Some members abuse army all the time
But never get banned
I have never seen any Indian member doing so much anti Pakistan propaganda like these Pakistanis do
As per them army generals are biggest enemy of Pakistan

Hathi ke daant...
You need to look deeper.
Modi is acting the belligerent, while IK is portraying himself as a peacemaker.
It doesn't a bit of difference until a war starts and the world has to choose who to blame.
He's laying the groundwork.
Nonsense.

Modi is too smart to launch the invasion.

Besides, what do we have to do that? Cows?

I don't which Europeans you are talking about, the only European countries that matter in the international arena are Germany and France and both of them don't give a damn about Imran Khan, he is no body for them. UK is a bit** of USA so calling it "European" is injustice to the word "European" itself, they don't matter in politics of Europe particularly after Brexit. Since I am in Germany there have been couple of instances when Pakistani prime ministers came to Germany on "official visit" within the last 10 years and no news related to their visit ever got reported in any German newspaper in Germany even though Pakistani media was reporting it as "very successful" visit. That is how Pakistani media and newspapers fool Pakistanis who cannot read German or French language newspaper published in these countries. And Germans or French don't give a f*** to english language or english language media like BBC or CNN etc. Germans first source of information are their own German language media and newspapers, so if a news/narrative doesn't get published in leading German newspapers then for majority of Germans that news/narrative doesn't exist.
I
In Britain, this touchy feely pacifist stuff does actually have some impact. How much is debatable.

Some members abuse army all the time
But never get banned
I have never seen any Indian member doing so much anti Pakistan propaganda like these Pakistanis do
As per them army generals are biggest enemy of Pakistan
mention the mod team wherever you witness such stuff...I try to deal with as many as possible but many cry like a girl and somehow gain sympathies!

If Gandhi was pacifist, then why did he support Indian attack on Kashmir? It implies that a person can claim to be pacifist and still go for even an offensive war.

I don't know if Gandhi support Indian attack on Kashmir, maybe because he saw our tribal's entering J&K ?

got a warning for saying the same thing in another thread.
people dont like the truth! lies they sell its a huge industry!

Don't complain. The poster, you are responding to, has got 20 negative ratings, to date.:p::p::p:
people think of me as some anti Pakistan anti Army but the truth is i love my country i love and respect the sacrifices made by our brave soldiers but i hate those sitting on throne controlling everything breeding evi l.minipms like zardari nawaz diesel altaf arming them protecting and fkimg destroying my home!! if not for their protection our land could be different a land where people are not trwated like fkig cockroaches and where everyone is equal in eyes of law!!

we are not ruled by sadams or qadafis we are country ruled by people governed by law of Allah!!!

Back
Top Bottom