What's new

War is not an Option, We cannot Attack India

we dont wish war but war is already imposed on us Hindu has occupied Kashmir the land we claim our jugular vien if thats not war i dont understand what is!
WE did our best to acquire a part of Kashmir (1947 - 1948), and have also fought for IOK several times. What else WE are supposed to do now? Nobody is helping us in this matter, unfortunately.

PMIK is doing his best to highlight IOK in international forums. United Nations shoild take responsibility now.

Another own goal by this idiot Imran Khan, these things only help India I'm very disappointed. Army should brief this joke to keep his mouth shut.

His ill-planned bashing in Council of Foreign Relations where he was boxed in a corner to give a statement which again put Pakistan on a weak line.

You may disagree with the way Pakistan's Prime minister answered the question, but i can assure you he is not an idiot.

What you fail to understand is that the position Imran Khan is sitting in he cannot answer the question in any other way than he did. What you also fail to understand is the diplomatic language he is using. Between the lines he is telling the UN and thereby the whole world that there is a need to intervene in Kashmir by the international community. If they don´t the consequences will be disastrous i.e. War.

I am convinced that the Pakistan Army is preparing a well thought operation that will bring India to its knees - and once the preparations are complete and all the diplomatic means are exhausted then the operation will begin.

Just my thought. And please do not call the present prime minister an idiot - because he´s not!!

If they 'impose' war on Pakistan, then WE shall do whatever WE can to defend ourselves and our property.

But WE must not wish for WAR and/or overlook its horrors at personal capacity and otherwise. WE did not create Pakistan only to destroy it at a later stage, WE are striving for prosperous way of life at large.

I do not think India will be stupid enough to attack Pakistan. They will try to annex IOK at most.
If u r waiting that modi I'll impose a war on pak, then I hve a news for u, he Jst did tht bt your elite in power r so naive and cowrads that thy aren't accepting that?
While whole world and including king trump is laughing on our PM, who is begging peace from him?
War was launched by India since Feb, and now its has a new step since 5th of August?
It's all part of one war, thy r using same strategy, of 1000 cuts and thy ill keep doing it with all of financial preasure by the tools of whats been created by USA? FATF, IMF
So if u not wake up now, more is comming bt it won't be like what u think of a war, it ill come in differnt steps before modi come and start dancing in muzafrabad, I gss our extention seeking leadership is jst waiting for tht moment???

First of all size and numbers does matter!!
Second there is more than size and numbers in war.

Did anyone noticed that IK said: "hope for the best, but prepare for the worst"

So you can say many things about IK.... but please do everyone and your self a favor: look through IK life and then judge him. What do you see?
I see a person who has struggled, learned from his mistakes (also the personal ones) and keep a very high level of integrity, honestly and discipline. He is a tiger...

When IK first gets something in his head he does not stop. So if i was an Indian general i would be afraid, very afraid... (I´m glad that I´m not.... :no:)

The most unjustified and undeserving extension in the entire history of Pakistan.
I knew you had it in you to not mention the DHA plots while criticising PA for once and It is completely justified.

WE did our best to acquire a part of Kashmir (1947 - 1948), and have also fought for IOK several times. What else WE are supposed to do now? Nobody is helping us in this matter, unfortunately.

PMIK is doing his best to highlight IOK in international forums. United Nations shoild take responsibility now.
And why the hell UN should take responsibility?
UN is telling ur PM , why not the only nuclear armed islamic nation can fight and get back what it think it's thiers or can save the innocent ppls in IOK?

Is tht nuclear armed only Islamic nation is weaker then the time of 1948?

Their is no, such dam UN for a so called nuclear power, country which keeps wasting its ppls money on making this and that weaponry bt when it's been asked to fight it sends civilian PM to beg peace?
from a racist king trump, who Jst tells him go talk to modi?

And modi tells, u want peace OK

bow down, give up muzafarbad and GB thn give up ur nucks and live like rohingias under his rule????

Now go get peace! Lol

By highlighting nothing has happened to a much similar issue like Palestine then wht , u think world will bother to do for kashmir?

Yae banda pagal hy. He is exposing his weakness on world stage.
In tht dam seriously divided world, he thinks by telling truth, everyone will Jst call him president of the world and then he ill make big victory jalsa on the streets of New York, while trump, and modi be dancing on the tabdeli song???? Lol

IK's approach is like buying time - as time passes Pak gets comparatively stronger and India comparatively weaker...

IK's approach is like buying time - as time passes Pak gets comparatively stronger and India comparatively weaker...
Actully not, it will let innocent poor ppls of kashmir kill thier 72 years old struggle and still these political and military elites will be just giving speeches for getting more terms in Power and Thts all

Actully not, it will let innocent poor ppls of kashmir kill thier 72 years old struggle and still these political and military elites will be just giving speeches for getting more terms in Power and Thts all
It's not ending with Kashmir!!! They won't rest till Pak is gone....

It's not ending with Kashmir!!! They won't rest till Pak is gone....
Lol, by doing nothing what u think poor ppls will kerp waiting untill next 72 years while half of thier families been prisoned or killed in front of thier eyes?
If UK or usa hadn't supported jews after world War 2, Hitler already buried them, same is here modi is showing them there is no one to support them, there no muhamad ali jinnah who, ordered evn his tribes to go and fight the aggressors in 1948, when pakistan has nothing in terms of arms and ammunition?

Lol, by doing nothing what u think poor ppls will kerp waiting untill next 72 years while half of thier families been prisoned or killed in front of thier eyes?
If UK or usa hadn't supported jews after world War 2, Hitler already buried them, same is here modi is showing them there is no one to support them, there no muhamad ali jinnah who, ordered evn his tribes to go and fight the aggressors in 1948, when pakistan has nothing in terms of arms and ammunition?
Now, India has a million troops in the valley!!! IMO Pak isn't ready for an offensive war now - it's the reality. Unfortunately, many a time you've to choose for the lesser evil...

Back
Top Bottom