What's new

War is Coming | Amidst escalating tensions, Pakistan weighs its options

Status
Not open for further replies.
By all means lets have an intellectual discourse, refute my argument with logic instead of posting a one line troll and expecting me to take you seriously :). What i have wrote, i stand by it. If you think i am wrong, please prove me wrong.

OH no..there is nothing intellectual discourse about your post...its your job to prove what you said not mine ... .all you did was make baseless claims...Am not even going to refute baseless claims until and unless you can actually prove that you are saying is correct..or at-least base it o some facts..starting from the comment below

It still lacks the equipment, training and sophistication to achieve dominance against Pakistan on the field

Phew read the first page on this thread, and it seems like Pakistanis PDF warriors getting ready for a Arnold style Commondo mission !!!

I
India cannot initiate a war against Pakistan because it lacks the capability to impose battlefield dominance against Pakistan. It still lacks the equipment, training and sophistication to achieve dominance against Pakistan on the field. Contrary to what Indian fanboys think, PA is still a very disciplined foe that can go mano to mano against the IA on the field. IA knows this, and this is why it has avoided a knife fight against PA.
Initiating a war is not as simple as shouting "Fire". India, being a democracy (or for that matter any democratic country), uses its armed forces as an extension of its policy making machinery. There has never been a good enough reason to fire the first salvo or initiate a war with Pakistan. Or in other words, GoI policies have never had to resort to initiating using armed forces to implement its policies vis-a-vis Pakistan. Now retaliation is all-together a different ball game, but even that follows a prolonged (unfortunately), thought through, political process.
That being said, it is NOT IA's decision to get into a "knife fight" with the PA. The decision and authority to do so is the sole prerogative of the Govt. of India. Period.
As for dominance, seriously? Not to sound fanboish, but when a so said poorly equipped and trained force, not to mention a warrior-less tribe, could carve up a country into two halves, imagine what it could do today.

Pak violates ceasefire again

JAMMU: Amid heightened tension on border, Pakistani troops violated the ceasefire twice on Monday targeting Indian forward posts along the international border in Poonch and Samba districts of Jammu and Kashmir.

Pakistani troops opened heavy fire using mortars, rockets and small arms on Indian forward posts along the LoC in Poonch and Durga Battalion areas around 0150 hours and fired small arms on Kothay Border Out Post along IB in Samba district at around 1900 hours, spokesmen of Army and BSF said.

There was no loss of life on Indian side, they said. Pakistani troops fired at 11 posts in Digwar, Mankote and Durga Battalion areas along the LoC in Poonch.

Indian troops guarding the borderline took up positions and retaliated resulting in heavy exchanges in Poonch.

In Samba, the BSF troops retaliated, resulting in brief exchange of fire, a BSF officer said.

This is the third consecutive day that Pakistani troops violated the ceasefire. Pakistani troops have violated the ceasefire for the sixth time since Saturday.

"Pakistan troops opened heavy firing with small arms, mortar shells and rockets on Indian forward posts along LoC in Poonch and Durga Battalion areas around 0150 hours," Defence spokesman S N Acharya said today.

"It was yet another ceasefire violation by Pakistan," the spokesman said, adding the firing took place from 0150 hours till 0600 hours.

BSF officer said "there was firing by Pakistani troops on Kothay Border Out Post along IB in Samba district at around 1930 hours this evening."

There was no loss of life or injury to anyone in the Pakistani firing, Acharya said.

Pak violates ceasefire again - The Times of India

Good going Pakistan give these indians befiting reply. khud to jese doodh k dhukay hue han. :devil:

What a liar! You haven't seen any Pakistani Channel... If you have seen one, you wouldn't be saying same.. keep your lying aspect somewhere else. Other than PTV, nothing is runed by state. And ISI has no place in Media (may be in social media but not on other)

We did once, we penetrated inside Kargil remember? But your bloody protectors were confined to Boarders only. It's your stupid media you rant non-sense, Pakistan ko Jawa b dena ho ga.. nothing here.. we know what frut you did on the boarder after 26/11 events. Now shutup, and lie somewhere else... Bloody liar...

And your country is capable of proxy wars only... that doesn't means your IA have balls.. this is called cowardness... stupid..

penetrated inside kargil, lolz ....you guys occupied empty Indian posts... is that an proud thing....

Seriously???

I say go for it and get it over with - at least it will be out of our systems for once.

When was the last time a full scale war was fought by two, fairly long established sovereign nations such as India and Pakistan? The answer is quite a while back, let's say at least 40 years. Virtually all the recent conflicts have been insurgency wars or when far stronger nations have thumped a much smaller foe e.g. Russia/Georgia, Israel/Lebanon.

penetrated inside kargil, lolz ....you guys occupied empty Indian posts... is that an proud thing....

Seriously? This is what your knowledge is all about? Get more facts about kargil then watching LoC movie :P

& No it's even then not a proudy thing, But, I gave an example to your friend who said try bla bla stuff...

A bankrupt and destitute person with a knife (who has nothing to lose) is far more dangerous than a well armed security guard with a wife and child waiting at home... Think about it...

good point......keep it in mind this time as well...... :coffee:

Seriously? This is what your knowledge is all about? Get more facts about kargil then watching LoC movie :P

& No it's even then not a proudy thing, But, I gave an example to your friend who said try bla bla stuff...

:omghaha::rofl: bring it out buddy... bring your version of kargil war.... every one accepted kargil is blunder now you wanted to make it wonder... go on...

x14244_71371598.jpg.pagespeed.ic.TkNs0-Ljjq.jpg

Reactions: HRK
:omghaha::rofl: bring it out buddy... bring your version of kargil war.... every one accepted kargil is blunder now you wanted to make it wonder... go on...

Are you Indians really world largest English speaking country? Read my post again.. Stupids!!

Are you Indians really world largest English speaking country? Read my post again.. Stupids!!

you are trying to score some points from biggest blunder... so i am just wondering.. i know i am replying to stupid... what should i do.. i been forced to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom