What's new

Wali Khan Baburs lawyer killers arrested .Belongs to MQM.Police chief

1. I can not tell exactly what you are trying to say here. Are you trying to put up a feeble defense of MQM killers in the name of combating religious extremism? Do you think that possessing and using illegal weaponry by MQM is somehow excusable? Please be more clear.

2. I had wondered who from within MQM actually handles target killers? Any ideas? Or at least any defense, even a pathetic one?

3. I wish you would try somehow to excuse your bigotry or to explain it somehow. I find that you are side-stepping the issue completely.

4. To what extent has this murder investigation to do with religious extremism? Are you trying to say that Wali Khan Babar was killed for being a religious extremist?

5. I think it is best to leave the issue of TTP in Karachi to be handled by police and Rangers.
:tup:
:offpost: Why haven't you been considered as TT or something during recent recruits?

Finish interrogation and if proved guilty then hang them and ban MQM as terrorist organization..

seems implausible.

waste of time MQM will deny. and their supporters will take oaths and swear that its a conspiracy and soon everything will be under the mat! end of story.

waste of time MQM will deny. and their supporters will take oaths and swear that its a conspiracy and soon everything will be under the mat! end of story.

who is protecting the lyari gangsters, taliban(abdur rehman and hakeem ullah mehsud groups? till now?

nadeem hashmi accused of killing the 2 policemen got freed, and soon you will see these men getting freed from these allegations

19,000 container case finished, rangers head didn't say sorry for his nasty allegations

and will add up to your desperation and other conspiracy theorists and those who hold MQM grudge

MQM was rejoicing when PPP/ANP guys were caught, now defending shamelessly....

All else aside, Karachi operation, as per my understanding is going good, credit to Nawaz govt. he is genuinely sincere to restore some order in Karachi... positive development, probably only positive development but still its worth everything !

When Rangers & Police was raiding on gangsters of other parties, MQM walas were saying - see there is no MQM criminal, now when it's their turn than all of sudden ..................... :lol:

When Rangers & Police was raiding on gangsters of other parties, MQM walas were saying - see there is no MQM criminal, now when it's their turn than all of sudden ..................... :lol:

please show me the link where they lied in such a way?

MQM was rejoicing when PPP/ANP guys were caught, now defending shamelessly....

All else aside, Karachi operation, as per my understanding is going good, credit to Nawaz govt. he is genuinely sincere to restore some order in Karachi... positive development, probably only positive development but still its worth everything !

hahaha noora kushti

nawaz is not doing the operation, qaim ali shah of PPP is doing that, he is the one controlling everything

even the monitoring committee is not yet formed

1. I can not tell exactly what you are trying to say here. Are you trying to put up a feeble defense of MQM killers in the name of combating religious extremism? Do you think that possessing and using illegal weaponry by MQM is somehow excusable? Please be more clear.

2. I had wondered who from within MQM actually handles target killers? Any ideas? Or at least any defense, even a pathetic one?

3. I wish you would try somehow to excuse your bigotry or to explain it somehow. I find that you are side-stepping the issue completely.

4. To what extent has this murder investigation to do with religious extremism? Are you trying to say that Wali Khan Babar was killed for being a religious extremist?

5. I think it is best to leave the issue of TTP in Karachi to be handled by police and Rangers.

chak bamu you sound like a CHUCK TEHSIL who lives in a confined space and have little or zero clue about the ground reality .. i dont want to waste my time any more except telling you , many other like you live in a fools paradise and no wonder why ! because terorism hasnt affected you , the day (god forbid and i hope/wish not ) but it effects you , you can only realize than. n the mean while Keep living in the fools world you wish to live , hallucinations will continue t... reality is very different , hope you will realize soon if not May God help you than

Wait and see the hordes of MQM defenders coming to defend the innocent educated elite workers of MQM and declaring the biasedness of the operation being carried out by Punjabi police and punjabi rangers and non local police and non local rangers, highlighting Rs. 2 ball point pen in the killers pocket to declare him an educated citizen who can\t possibly commit a crime.

It would be interesting to find who is the one person who directs the killers from within MQM. It can not be AH directly. I can not imagine Governor Ishratul Ibad indulging in such activities directly either. Farooq Sattar, to me, does not seem to be the type of person who would get his hands dirty either. Who then could it be? I think that someone from old Rabta Committee must be the one who is involved in this business. Senior-most MQM leaders may play some role, but not directly.

@pak-marine, earlier today you were trying your sarcasm upon the term "punjabi taliban" as "good taliban" etc...(http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-punjabi-taliban-ready-talks.html#post4829695). Now you now get to defend an MQM target killer, upon whose testimony more MQM people have been apprehended from Landhi office, along with illegal firearms.

Is life fair or unfair, I wonder?

Last edited by a moderator:

Agree with your statement except for the last part about the story going under the mat. There is no mat, there wont be any stories. The federal govt is serious about cleaning karachi from these thugs and this is one of many reasons why these thugs are running out of karachi. Most are getting caught somewhere else, some tried to flee from pakistan.

MQM belongs to target killers and bhatta mafia...... and controlled by Don Altaf hussain from thousand miles away. I wish that he will come in Pakistan and he has to face serious charges/cases in Supreme court....

chak bamu you sound like a CHUCK TEHSIL who lives in a confined space and have little or zero clue about the ground reality .. i dont want to waste my time any more except telling you , many other like you live in a fools paradise and no wonder why ! because terorism hasnt affected you , the day (god forbid and i hope/wish not ) but it effects you , you can only realize than. n the mean while Keep living in the fools world you wish to live , hallucinations will continue t... reality is very different , hope you will realize soon if not May God help you than

1. If you've suffered through terrorism, then pls let me know and I can share my story too.

2. If I sound like 'CHUCK TEHSIL' to you, then certainly that is your problem. I am a Lahori, born and raised. Chak Bamu is the place in Jallundhar from where my parents migrated to Pakistan. Just to help you off your high horse of superiority from where you look down upon others, let me mention that my Grand father was an activist for Movement for Pakistan (Tehreek-e-Pakistan). My wife's maternal uncle is a recepient of Tehreek-e-Pakistan Gold medal for his work. All you've got is a stupid superiority complex built up by false MQM narrative.

3. The fact that you've picked up on this Chak thing shows what a bigot you are. Do you think that being from a Chak (a village) determines a person's worth? Does it lower the worth of what one has to say? If anything you have just confirmed that you are a bigot. Let us suppose you live in Karachi. Do your substandard, bigoted, and over-all stupid posts reflect on intellectual and moral values prevalent in Karachi? I have conversed with a number of MQM activists and supporters, and sadly most of them have opinions similar to yours.

4. You are just an MQM apologist who routinely looks down upon others - Punjabis and Pashtuns particularly, and perhaps all others too. If you wish to know what is basically wrong with MQM, just have a look in the mirror.

181516.gif

01_04.gif

1. If you've suffered through terrorism, then pls let me know and I can share my story too.

2. If I sound like 'CHUCK TEHSIL' to you, then certainly that is your problem. I am a Lahori, born and raised. Chak Bamu is the place in Jallundhar from where my parents migrated to Pakistan. Just to help you off your high horse of superiority from where you look down upon others, let me mention that my Grand father was an activist for Movement for Pakistan (Tehreek-e-Pakistan). My wife's maternal uncle is a recepient of Tehreek-e-Pakistan Gold medal for his work. All you've got is a stupid superiority complex built up by false MQM narrative.

3. The fact that you've picked up on this Chak thing shows what a bigot you are. Do you think that being from a Chak (a village) determines a person's worth? Does it lower the worth of what one has to say? If anything you have just confirmed that you are a bigot. Let us suppose you live in Karachi. Do your substandard, bigoted, and over-all stupid posts reflect on intellectual and moral values prevalent in Karachi? I have conversed with a number of MQM activists and supporters, and sadly most of them have opinions similar to yours.

4. You are just an MQM apologist who routinely looks down upon others - Punjabis and Pashtuns particularly, and perhaps all others too. If you wish to know what is basically wrong with MQM, just have a look in the mirror.

Pakistan sirf apki family ne banaya tha. We accept. Aur kissi ne kuch nahi kiya. Hum sub ko appki khidmat kerni chaiayay.

Back
Top Bottom