What's new

Vulgar Question in an AIOU Matric Exams

The sad thing is I study in AIOU! and they FORCE THEIR LIBERAL VALUES ON MY FACE.

WHAT THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!
Get your degree and never look back----That's the best you can do. (I forgot to mention never argue with anyone especially teachers just listen to their crap and try to blend in)

I personally don't find the question to be offensive, it asks you to do personality analysis, here is something i just wrote for the heck of it:

My apa's name is Asma, she is the best sister in this world, Like any other girl in her early twenties she is crazy about Justin Timberlake and spending hours after hours in front of the mirror (although that does not makes a difference in anyway, why do fair people need fair and lovely is beyond me). She is obsessed with junk food yet she always complaints about getting fat (chubby to put it in polite words but hey weight always looks more prominent on short heighted people) and her favorite question after every other day is "Zohaib mai moti tu nahi lag rahi" on which i have to be diplomatic else she has her way of getting me into trouble with papa. She loves to cook and I must admit she is pretty good at it.

Is there anything offensive in the above paragraph? I think it pretty much answers all the personality traits questioned.
nice one.. but dont you guys have a curriculum to adhere to.. I studied in govt school(local language medium, not English).. .. questions were always on the basis of text book... nothing from outside...

With the number of replies on this thread, maybe one should open a thread in the Members Club for "Tharkiness in School" :p:

Get your degree and never look back----That's the best you can do. (I forgot to mention never argue with anyone especially teachers just listen to their crap and try to blend in)
True some petty people can become vindictive, and if you don't have enough firepower to back you up, best to let it go, and not ruffle any feathers.

That I understand, but I dont want my mind to be infected :(

RUN
View attachment 351734

Bhai Matric me GPA kab se milne laga ?? :o:

I wish, but as a salaried professional, this was the best option that I could find :(

That I understand, but I dont want my mind to be infected :(

I wish, but as a salaried professional, this was the best option that I could find :(
It wont be infected, if you don't lose sight of your values and beliefs. Something I read somewhere 'A lie is a lie even if everybody believes it and truth is truth even if no ones believes it'

I personally don't find the question to be offensive, it asks you to do personality analysis, here is something i just wrote for the heck of it:

My apa's name is Asma, she is the best sister in this world, Like any other girl in her early twenties she is crazy about Justin Timberlake and spending hours after hours in front of the mirror (although that does not makes a difference in anyway, why do fair people need fair and lovely is beyond me). She is obsessed with junk food yet she always complaints about getting fat (chubby to put it in polite words but hey weight always looks more prominent on short heighted people) and her favorite question after every other day is "Zohaib mai moti tu nahi lag rahi" on which i have to be diplomatic else she has her way of getting me into trouble with papa. She loves to cook and I must admit she is pretty good at it.

Is there anything offensive in the above paragraph? I think it pretty much answers all the personality traits questioned.

Good job, but this wont get you 15 marks :-) Write around 6 -7 more paras to aim 10+ out of 15.

Good job, but this wont get you 15 marks :-) Write around 6 -7 more paras to aim 10+ out of 15.

lol wrote that in under 5 mins ... besides i don't have a sis so had to come up with stuff with imagination (sis in law to be exact, God she loves pizza lol)

This happens everywhere around the world and not just in academic studies but professional training and short courses also.

It wont be infected, if you don't lose sight of your values and beliefs. Something I read somewhere 'A lie is a lie even if everybody believes it and truth is truth even if no ones believes it'

Look at the pseudo-liberals over here.
Do you still believe that logic will work ?.

explain your sisters physique and looks is appropriate ? looks like the guy who set the paper is a close friend of donald trump

How is that vulgar?

My sister has brown hair, short, a fatty (imho)

Just described her physique and looks. Pretty vulgar wasn't it??

Also physique= looks. Who ever wrote the exam should relearn English.

Back
Top Bottom