What's new

Vulgar Question in an AIOU Matric Exams

A 15 mark question requires a pretty intensive/elaborative reply and not something vague. For a sister to describe a sister she could go on - it's a weird and funny one for a brother especially when it comes to personal and physical attributes. Therefore makes it awkward and can come across bizarre.

The Question needs to be revaluated or removed.

I personally don't find the question to be offensive, it asks you to do personality analysis, here is something i just wrote for the heck of it:

My apa's name is Asma, she is the best sister in this world, Like any other girl in her early twenties she is crazy about Justin Timberlake and spending hours after hours in front of the mirror (although that does not makes a difference in anyway, why do fair people need fair and lovely is beyond me). She is obsessed with junk food yet she always complaints about getting fat (chubby to put it in polite words but hey weight always looks more prominent on short heighted people) and her favorite question after every other day is "Zohaib mai moti tu nahi lag rahi" on which i have to be diplomatic else she has her way of getting me into trouble with papa. She loves to cook and I must admit she is pretty good at it.

Is there anything offensive in the above paragraph? I think it pretty much answers all the personality traits questioned.

First thing .................... this question is a proof of everything wrong with our education system ........... asking someone to describe his near and dear one's? Yeah what a creative question ............ student won't even brainstorm telling you that.

Hell you know what the examiner could have asked students to describe their underwear keeping in view

• Date of manufacture
  • How it looks like ........... color, print, garment it is made up of
  • Size
  • Brand
  • And how it feels like to wear it

I don't see any difference .............. same level of thinking and writing required. Nothing creative just personal.

But anyhow if that stupidity is our level to test knowledge of our students then being a teacher I would at least ask about a relation that everyone can relate to and answer .......... not everyone is blessed with a sister or a brother.

There was a vulgar question in AIOU English Matric exam. Do you guys think these type of questions should be asked from a teenager? Is this some kind of psychological test or mental level of examiners? Why did they drag someone's sister in an exam?
Your views will be appreciated.

https://propakistani.pk/2016/11/11/vulgar-question-aiou-exam-sparks-outrage-social-media/
AIOU_Question.jpg
Shame on Allama Iqbal Open University for having a low life teacher , who can come up with such question. People saying here that this question is not vulgar , what effects will this question have on the students parent's. Moral Values and Pakistani Culture at its destruction. Free Masonry Culture rising in our country.
Let me ask the same question to the Moron about his own sisters and female cousins etc etc. What will be his answer ???

this might be a fake news as well, OP please post it from a reputed source.
this thread should be locked.

I wish, but as a salaried professional, this was the best option that I could find :(

Koi nahe.... Hota hay...

Bas ab Andho ky lye andha ban..
behro kay lye behra.. khaano kay lye khaana..

Inshort, Ibn-ul-waqt bano. this is the best solution to survive in this world now.

University dude

But the point is,

they didn't asked you this question in University "dude"..

they are asking this question from Matric students. normally a 15 years old teenager appears in matric exam. and 15 years age is "not enough" to ask some one this sort of question. kal ko pochn gay zara batao to, ami or abu ka apas me kesa chal raha hay tab kia kaho gy ? :D i don't want to lose my marks ?

Or wesy b AIOU se SSC or F.A karne wale 70% students aesy hotay hay jin ki mental approach kamzor hoti hay. in other words, wo dull-minded hotay hay. so unho ne pass karna hota hay ye grade grude ka unhe koi farq nahe parta. so yes ! they can "afford" to lose some marks.

Turning 40 this December, father of two, one 9 years old and one 4 years old, currently doing MBA from IBA Karachi, Bsc Hons in Computing & I.T

:) Thank you for answering without getting offended. I asked that question just to tell you that a person with maturity and higher education can take that question in the paper calmly and make up something like that which you wrote.

Now a boy or girl doing matric that too from Allama Iqbal Open University (virtual learning) cannot come up with such a write up. So basically it is a stupid question unless there was a chapter based on this which I believe there must be in AIOU books since I used to mark their journalism mass communication papers few years back. So i feel there must be a relevant chapter.

Weirdo spotted.

Which 15 year olds exchange 20 sentences on the importance of morning walk?

I as asking this with beauty in my Eyes and don't have any dirt in my mind. pls answer this question

Describe the personality of your elder sister keeping the following aspects in view;
Height
Looks
Attitude etc

I will not give you the real life example (of my sister) ... coz this public thread is not the forum to do so (as well as in the examination the Solution Copies are anonymous to the examiner), but here goes a short write-up for your review on an assumed but not so far from reality Parameter .... !

===== Start of Writeup ===
We are Six Siblings, i m the youngest one in Matriculation, My Favorite sister i wanted to talk about is NS, 34 years of Age and is Third in the lineage, She is Very Nice Person, Decent & Fair looking and Tall in height.

Me being the youngest of 6 Siblings and 5 out of which are Girls, she is more so of the son of the Family and support of my Father in order to continue with the monthly family expenses.

Immediately after completing her education, in order to support the family she looked for a Job and got one as admin Secretary in a company, this help improve the economic condition of our family as we belong to a low middle class family.

By the age of 25 She got engaged but After her engagement after our eldest Sister got married, with the approval of my Parents as well taking into confidence his Fiance", she decided to withhold her own marriage and let my other Three sisters get married first.

Although with the combine help of our Family as well as Support of My Father and My Sister, we were able to marry all our other Two sister and third about to be married, and we hoping for better more improved days, lightning struck as the Fiance of my sister (who was then 29 years of age) decided to break the engagement, he and his family didn't gave a very concrete reason but i believe not everyone want to marry someone at the age of 30.

My sister being a Practical person tried to hold herself together and finally our youngest sister got married with alot more of tears as our Passed away two months before her wedding (only Allah knows Why) .... but since then things haven't took a brighter turn ... My sisters and my father is trying to find a suitable bride for My Lovliest Sister who is in every way a perfect human being but her age is her biggest enemy, according to everyone they are looking for someone a little younger ... Even a lady with his divorced son of 40 said the same.

My sister does not show it but somethings cannot be hidden the out going, extrovert person she used to is not thr anymore, she still work in the same company, minus the excitement, once taking care of herself to not get in any way gain weight is now putting on significant weight , making it more trouble some to find a suitable bride.

Once a home which use to be so much loud that in order to hear one another we literally have to scream is now deserted even when Three souls wander around here. My other sisters have started to come less and less and even rarely saying that they are busy in thr lives, My father is retired, and i m too young to work so the sister continue with her job.

the reason she is the best but yet in worst condition is that she tried to be a supporting hand to his father, tried to be an elder brother to her Siblings, tried to do what is RIGHT & not what is expected from her. I really hope and pray that Lord wherever he is just shower a little blessing on us, she do find her significant other and we can again see her face without the dark circles blow her eyes ... which i know but still choose to ignore everytime i see her.!"""

==== End of Writeup ===

Also in addition to above i will like you to see my first response as i said so ... the Question could have been Should have been drafted better !

I will fire the Examiner for not being a Psycho but for the incompetency !

Peace

Last edited:
I will not give you the real life example (of my sister) ... coz this public thread is not the forum to do so (as well as in the examination the Solution Copies are anonymous to the examiner), but here goes a short write-up for your review on an assumed but not so far from reality Parameter .... !

===== Start of Writeup ===
We are Six Siblings, i m the youngest one in Matriculation, My Favorite sister i wanted to talk about is NS, 34 years of Age and is Third in the lineage, She is Very Nice Person, Decent & Fair looking and Tall in height.

Me being the youngest of 6 Siblings and 5 out of which are Girls, she is more so of the son of the Family and support of my Father in order to continue with the monthly family expenses.

Immediately after completing her education, in order to support the family she looked for a Job and got one as admin Secretary in a company, this help improve the economic condition of our family as we belong to a low middle class family.

By the age of 25 She got engaged but After her engagement after our eldest Sister got married, with the approval of my Parents as well taking into confidence his Fiance", she decided to withhold her own marriage and let my other Three sisters get married first.

Although with the combine help of our Family as well as Support of My Father and My Sister, we were able to marry all our other Two sister and third about to be married, and we hoping for better more improved days, lightning struck as the Fiance of my sister (who was then 29 years of age) decided to break the engagement, he and his family didn't gave a very concrete reason but i believe not everyone want to marry someone at the age of 30.

My sister being a Practical person tried to hold herself together and finally our youngest sister got married with alot more of tears as our Passed away two months before her wedding (only Allah knows Why) .... but since then things haven't took a brighter turn ... My sisters and my father is trying to find a suitable bride for My Lovliest Sister who is in every way a perfect human being but her age is her biggest enemy, according to everyone they are looking for someone a little younger ... Even a lady with his divorced son of 40 said the same.

My sister does not show it but somethings cannot be hidden the out going, extrovert person she used to is not thr anymore, she still work in the same company, minus the excitement, once taking care of herself to not get in any way gain weight is now putting on significant weight , making it more trouble some to find a suitable bride.

Once a home which use to be so much loud that in order to hear one another we literally have to scream is now deserted even when Three souls wander around here. My other sisters have started to come less and less and even rarely saying that they are busy in thr lives, My father is retired, and i m too young to work so the sister continue with her job.

the reason she is the best but yet in worst condition is that she tried to be a supporting hand to his father, tried to be an elder brother to her Siblings, tried to do what is RIGHT & not what is expected from her. I really hope and pray that Lord wherever he is just shower a little blessing on us, she do find her significant other and we can again see her face without the dark circles blow her eyes ... which i know but still choose to ignore everytime i see her.!"""

==== End of Writeup ===

Also in addition to above i will like you to see my first response as i said so ... it could have been Should have been drafted better !

Peace
Your post reminds me my favourite poster on PDF slav defence.

Tharki paper setter spotted. A kid in my school was always favored by a teacher because he had a crush on his "elder" sister.
Few people know but teachers are the tharkiest of the lot -- female teachers included. My chemistry teacher married his student who was half his age.
Teacher marrying a female student in Pakistan?is that true?

I think the physique part sounds questionable. not vulgar but more on the lines of objectifying females.

Back
Top Bottom