What's new

Vulgar Question in an AIOU Matric Exams

Thats the difference between you and me.
I won't never answer that idiotic question since I can't lie (as I'm the eldest of my siblings) or act like a pimp as my moral values are far more important to me than a GPA.
Alhamdulillah I have always been among top students of my class and ecured scholarships and studied at the best institutions but I never aimed or cared for any GPA.
A CLASSIC LIE TOLD BY EVERY THETA THAT EVER LIVED

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder ....

Dirt is in the Mind of the Pervert ...

Please read this question again .. this time emphasize tht .. the Examiner asked the student to describe the "Personality" of his / her sister (YES a better option could've been chosen) based on variety of parameters (which again could have been set more appropriately ) ...

I m giving the benefit of doubt to the examiner coz it must have been proof read by several people and they would have also looked it in the same way tht the student have to describe the Personality .... such as a short height lady in our society is always not very vocal considering herself a misfit or a Lady Unmarried post 35 years of age or married at 14 go through a whole lot of issues mentally & emotionally .... ( i know it is a very personal information) ... but again the examiner wanted to see how observant the student is ....

the question should have been better if they would have been give a template Information of a Male and thn ask to assume the details about what personality traits such a person would posses !

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder ....

Dirt is in the Mind of the Pervert ...

Please read this question again .. this time emphasize tht .. the Examiner asked the student to describe the "Personality" of his / her sister (YES a better option could've been chosen) based on variety of parameters (which again could have been set more appropriately ) ...

I m giving the benefit of doubt to the examiner coz it must have been proof read by several people and they would have also looked it in the same way tht the student have to describe the Personality .... such as a short height lady in our society is always not very vocal considering herself a misfit or a Lady Unmarried post 35 years of age or married at 14 go through a whole lot of issues mentally & emotionally .... ( i know it is a very personal information) ... but again the examiner wanted to see how observant the student is ....

the question should have been better if they would have been give a template Information of a Male and thn ask to assume the details about what personality traits such a person would posses !
I as asking this with beauty in my Eyes and don't have any dirt in my mind. pls answer this question

Describe the personality of your elder sister keeping the following aspects in view;
Height
Looks
Attitude etc

There were old good days when the essay of 'My Cow' would serve the purpose. But now even fan's standards have changed, they ask for selfi lol.

@war&peace it isn't necessary you have a cow, so a sister to write few sentences in English.

For kids it IS ok but for adults, well it is not that easy for everyone. But for fifteen marks will do anything lol.

Tharki paper setter spotted. A kid in my school was always favored by a teacher because he had a crush on his "elder" sister.
Few people know but teachers are the tharkiest of the lot -- female teachers included. My chemistry teacher married his student who was half his age.

lolz in my school the teachers were having affair. There was this pakistani women who would dress in english clothes you know skirt etc and the whole school used to ask what is she pakistani hai and she was banging the french teacher.
We had lesbians too the main head tecaher and the pe teacher, the pe teacher was big and if you got wrong side of her she would grab you by the neck and ring you.
school thier is alot of favouristism so you never get good marks and some get away others punished. We had students that were son or daughter of a teacher and they were treated like royalty.

That'd weird any brother out. Sisters would be complimentive (I hope) lol

The sad thing is I study in AIOU! and they FORCE THEIR LIBERAL VALUES ON MY FACE.

WHAT THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!

RUN
run-015.jpg

I want a good GPA, dont I? :D

Bhai Matric me GPA kab se milne laga ?? :o:

I personally don't find the question to be offensive, it asks you to do personality analysis, here is something i just wrote for the heck of it:

My apa's name is Asma, she is the best sister in this world, Like any other girl in her early twenties she is crazy about Justin Timberlake and spending hours after hours in front of the mirror (although that does not makes a difference in anyway, why do fair people need fair and lovely is beyond me). She is obsessed with junk food yet she always complaints about getting fat (chubby to put it in polite words but hey weight always looks more prominent on short heighted people) and her favorite question after every other day is "Zohaib mai moti tu nahi lag rahi" on which i have to be diplomatic else she has her way of getting me into trouble with papa. She loves to cook and I must admit she is pretty good at it.

Is there anything offensive in the above paragraph? I think it pretty much answers all the personality traits questioned.

I personally don't find the question to be offensive, it asks you to do personality analysis, here is something i just wrote for the heck of it:

My apa's name is Asma, she is the best sister in this world, Like any other girl in her early twenties she is crazy about Justin Timberlake and spending hours after hours in front of the mirror (although that does not makes a difference in anyway, why do fair people need fair and lovely is beyond me). She is obsessed with junk food yet she always complaints about getting fat (chubby to put it in polite words but hey weight always looks more prominent on short heighted people) and her favorite question after every other day is "Zohaib mai moti tu nahi lag rahi" on which i have to be diplomatic else she has her way of getting me into trouble with papa. She loves to cook and I must admit she is pretty good at it.

Is there anything offensive in the above paragraph? I think it pretty much answers all the personality traits questioned.
how old you are and what is your education?

Back
Top Bottom