What's new

Vulgar Question in an AIOU Matric Exams

The answer should be directed towards tharki examiners sister instead by saying "Sorry sir i dont have a sister but i know your sister let me describe her age,looks,physique etc.

These are well planted question, by the liberal fascists, to cause a rot in the society. Forced corruption of mind, basically a blackmail to get good grades these teenagers must answer such questions.

Whoever planted that questions should be whipped in public! Yet the Education Board (who is full of these liberal fascists) will do nothing. Theirs ends are approaching Inshallah.
Liberalism and indecency are two different things which you cannot differentiate.
Asking such questions in exam about someones sister is extremely wrong and indecent even by liberal standards.

LMFAO. Examiner was a top tier tharki. I'm sure there are other ways of testing someone's English skills than asking someone to write a rishta profile for their sister.

Answer to first part of the question (elder sister of a metric student) will be an adult woman = Awraat ( hidden one).
after that rest of parts of the question need not be answered.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom