What's new

Vulgar Question in an AIOU Matric Exams

Koi nahe.... Hota hay...

Bas ab Andho ky lye andha ban..
behro kay lye behra.. khaano kay lye khaana..

Inshort, Ibn-ul-waqt bano. this is the best solution to survive in this world now.

But the point is,

they didn't asked you this question in University "dude"..

they are asking this question from Matric students. normally a 15 years old teenager appears in matric exam. and 15 years age is "not enough" to ask some one this sort of question. kal ko pochn gay zara batao to, ami or abu ka apas me kesa chal raha hay tab kia kaho gy ? :D i don't want to lose my marks ?

Or wesy b AIOU se SSC or F.A karne wale 70% students aesy hotay hay jin ki mental approach kamzor hoti hay. in other words, wo dull-minded hotay hay. so unho ne pass karna hota hay ye grade grude ka unhe koi farq nahe parta. so yes ! they can "afford" to lose some marks.
I thought it was a University exam, because the AIOU and Semester heading. My bad, sorry

I personally don't find the question to be offensive, it asks you to do personality analysis, here is something i just wrote for the heck of it:

My apa's name is Asma, she is the best sister in this world, Like any other girl in her early twenties she is crazy about Justin Timberlake and spending hours after hours in front of the mirror (although that does not makes a difference in anyway, why do fair people need fair and lovely is beyond me). She is obsessed with junk food yet she always complaints about getting fat (chubby to put it in polite words but hey weight always looks more prominent on short heighted people) and her favorite question after every other day is "Zohaib mai moti tu nahi lag rahi" on which i have to be diplomatic else she has her way of getting me into trouble with papa. She loves to cook and I must admit she is pretty good at it.

Is there anything offensive in the above paragraph? I think it pretty much answers all the personality traits questioned.
Here is my take

Since I'm the eldest of my siblings, I don't have a real elder sister but that does not mean I don't have an elder sister mi lord. Of course I have as my mom told us to respect her as your elder sister, our maid Mai Phataaan, for a lady in mid 50s she is pretty hard working and active. She lives in the residential quarter in our home with her husband (whispering note: Mr Examiner, I treat him as my elder brother, so if you have any change of taste next time and want me to write about my elder brother, I will write about him and I hope you will find it satisfying to all your senses), and 5 five children. As far as her looks are concerned, at 4.5'-ish height she is pretty tall for a maid, her head is simply juxtaposed to her body without a visible neck lends her a cute appearances especially for her shadow in direct sunlight, and we only came to know about her eyes when she cried for the first time on the untimely demise of her great grand father and we traced back the streak of tears rolling down her chubby but cute cheeks to find their source..oh yeah those two were her eyes (we assumed). How to put her physique in short...i hope Mr Examiner you will figure it out through your vivid imagination from the fact the following fact that on last Eid my Mom bought two extra-curtains for the large windows in the secondary drawing room of our home, so my Mom gave those curtains to her so she could get a qamees for her but alas..those were too short and my Mom had to buy another similar.
Mr Examiner is it enough for your satisfaction and my 15 marks or should i continue....

Koi nahe.... Hota hay...

Bas ab Andho ky lye andha ban..
behro kay lye behra.. khaano kay lye khaana..

Inshort, Ibn-ul-waqt bano. this is the best solution to survive in this world now.

Hmmm. that actually makes sense

:omghaha:

Ye Koon se class hai ? Sounds like one of those women journal articles in Pakistani newspapers just translated in English. Women magzines have these articles about personality and traits etc or habbits , women are quite found of such stuff on magzines

"Describe your sister's personality"

Based on
Height
Looks
Attitude

I likely would have still attempted the answer, as generally it is not as bad as it may sound

The Answer:

My sister , is like any other sister. However, she suffers from Bipolar disorder.
Most of the time she will remember who you are but ocassionally she will question stuff around the home.

She has tendency to harm people not within our immediate family. Once she threw Petrol over an intruder in our home and lit him with match stick. Luckily someone splashed some water over that poor soul. Our father , talked to the police officer to calm the story down considerably and we managed to get her out of trouble.

Our family doctor has stated the first person who will marry her will likely die due to a rare genetic disorder she has , which is contagious. So that is certainly going to interfer with her potential of becoming a suitable mate for any reasonable person. After that doctor shared this prognosis with our family , I heard he moved away from city for unknown reasons.

My sister looks like any other sister, however she is rather short , midget by international stanadards. A bit chubby once she lifted a sofa by her one hand.

She tends to snores alot at night , and we don't fully understands why?

Once we were watcing this movie which I brought called "excorcist" and she managed to understand the "Latin" parts of that movie. I was quite suprised.

She truely is such a gifted and talented person.

Our father has given her permission to carry a Pistol in her purse just to keep any psycho English teachers away from her. Her aim is rather weak , so she always aims for the head instead of legs. She says, "it is very difficult to target the hands and foot". So far all the people she has shot , not single soul has ever complained. They all are rather very quiet and asleep in their graves. She leaves some rose petals by their graves every friday.

My sister based on all the above mentioned attributes , certainly is quite normal , just ocassionally she talks to people we can't see in the room. But my mother says that is completely normal. Last time we had a large family dinner with one of her imaginary friends that we can't see. But apparently they stated they have a daughter who might have interest in your's truely.

Dear examiner if you are available , I just wanted to let you know my sister is completely single , and if you have interest to marry my sister please give me full marks. I will certainly make arrangements with our family Aunty to talk to your mom.

Otherwise if you are not interested , that is fine as well I hope you will give me full marks i.e 15 out of 15 , plus Bonus marks for honestly saving your life. My sister is literally not ideal for you, she can kill you. She is a certified crazy person.

Last edited:
nice one.. but dont you guys have a curriculum to adhere to.. I studied in govt school(local language medium, not English).. .. questions were always on the basis of text book... nothing from outside...
CBSE Guy?

Try ICSE, they have everything thats not in book :P

Getting back to topic, wondering what would have been the reaction, if question was on brother instead of sister?

virtually the system is:
Bhen ch**s everywhere, me including.
not surprised by the question rather it is what they really want to ask

If I were taking that exam I would write how i would like the examiner's Sister to look like

Its a stupid attempt by some educated to hit the "jahalat" of people. Pyar se educate kernay ke bajaiy toka chalanay kee koshis kee hai bacho un ke zehno pe.
English can be tought as a language and should not be used to hit the thinking pattern of people. This question is same as ted talks the other kind of terrorism and may be added to paper by some of the same "haddi" khanay walay who speak in such talks.

These are well planted question, by the liberal fascists, to cause a rot in the society. Forced corruption of mind, basically a blackmail to get good grades these teenagers must answer such questions.

Whoever planted that questions should be whipped in public! Yet the Education Board (who is full of these liberal fascists) will do nothing. Theirs ends are approaching Inshallah.

Back
Top Bottom