What's new

Vulgar Question in an AIOU Matric Exams

Vulgar to ayse likha hua jesay measurements poch li hon...

Hunhhh ye news channel b na... Baits to sell the news..!!:rofl:
:astagh:

@ topic

I think this a commonly asked questions for different type of interviews... The answer has to be impressive and convincing enough to express that you know how to deal with critical situations.

So you think it's ok to ask someone about his/her sister's looks, age, height etc? and esp in an exam? :blink:
@Mentee
doesnt seem wrong to me...........

Brother this is Matric English exam, not a CSS or ISSB exam. Question arises is this ethical to ask a teenager this type of question. We have islamic culture. we dont represent taboo. Isnt that unappropriate? We should respect our cultural values.
why should it be allowed in CSS and ISSB and not in this exam?

explain your sisters physique and looks is appropriate ? looks like the guy who set the paper is a close friend of donald trump
it does not seem inappropriate.

That's really creepy question and its wrong on many many levels especially if an academic institution is asking such a question. Looks like some old pervert made the question paper so satisfy his imaginations.
First of all, it is impractical to ask about elder sister since many people, like me, are the eldest of their siblings so they don't have any elder sister or they only have an elder brother, thus the student is being asked to write a fake account about his / her non-existent elder sister. So now the examiner is teaching the students to lie.

Secondly, the constitution of the question provides a peek into the dirty mind of this pervert examiner....Physique, Looks, Attitude, Age, Height...that's really a private and personal info...I mean do we ever ask this kind of information from each other especially about our sisters..nobody dare ask such question even in the west except may be for the bullies in the school who want to provoke their victims. Really creepy stuff!! Age, Height and then physique to me looks like the pervert was simply implying for the "elder sister" for body measurements.

Thirdly, I can bet this pervert will be greatly offended if someone asked him the same question. There has been no dearth of such hypocrite perverts in our society who basically want to see other's sister without any restrictions (I'm censoring my words here but I hope the smart readers understand what I meant) but hide their own sisters in full black burqa and this is based upon my limited but personal experience of living Pakistan and this pervert examiner is the perfect example of this sick mentality but the scarier part is that they made into the elite academic institutions of the country.

As far as the members who are supporting this question, let's do a litmus test..pose them the same question and see how they respond.

So you think it's ok to ask someone about his/her sister's looks, age, height etc? and esp in an exam? :blink:
@Mentee
Just ask them these hypocrites the same question and see their reactions..They will go bananas and start trolling instead of honestly answering the question.

Last edited:
creepy and weird... why would you ask such a question to teenager? its okey for small kids though...

thats vulgar?
May be vulgar is not the appropriate word but it is really creepy and totally inappropriate for an exam of English language.
If you think this is okay, how about this question is posed to you?

I am not seeing any vulgar in this question. Very common question for a teenager in era of social media. If the question ask are your sexy in this attribute could be a vulgar question.
Really, how would you react if we pose this question to you?

:astagh:

@ topic

I think this a commonly asked questions for different type of interviews... The answer has to be impressive and convincing enough to express that you know how to deal with critical situations.
This is just an English language exam and not a psychological evaluation for a job selection. Though I don't remember any such question being during entire 18 years of education including SAT, GRE and other personality evaluation exams of various organisation. All of the focus was actually on me..

Last edited:
@Mentee
O Chadd yar professors da dimagh kharab ay avyn tharki lagar bagar. There's a very authentic news circulating in the social media that many checkers don't even bother to read the paper before them------ hello haa'n----- aho karyly BNA la aj.
So its probable that the paper setters deliberately ask these yak questions to have their attention :woot:

Last edited:
What is vulgar in that? Did you ever appeared in issb test?there are many simmilar even more hard questions of this nature interviewer may ask from you.

Such questions in ISSB tests and interviews are meant to test your patience because in Armed forces you have to obey the orders and follow discipline no matter how much fum you exert.

Such a stupid question in question paper for 10th grade is beyond understanding

Brother this is Matric English exam, not a CSS or ISSB exam. Question arises is this ethical to ask a teenager this type of question. We have islamic culture. we dont represent taboo. Isnt that unappropriate? We should respect our cultural values.
We follow a western education system. This is bound to happen. Even when I was doing Matric the paper tried to impose its views on us regarding their version of the Israeli conflict. Instead of being taught about Rashidun, Ummayad and Abassid eras other than other regional arab governments we were taught about British history which we can't give 2 hoots about. We are a conquered people and conquered people have a mindset where they see their own culture, history and thinking as inferior. It is a sad truth.

Thank God Pakistan atleast has a subject known as Pakistan studies. Its better than the place I recieved my education from though I do wish Pakistan's education let us think independently or positively about secularism. For example it would be hard to get any marks for my Pakistan Studies exam if I held myself to write Jinnah was secular as I believe him to be.

But imposing of views is not common only to Pakistan as I have seen while studying and growing up. We need to develop an independent education system though.

explain your sisters physique and looks is appropriate ? looks like the guy who set the paper is a close friend of donald trump
lolzz..................some drunk dude compile the exam...

Shukar hai "Mobile Number" nhe manga...:azn:
Hahahaha

That was funny... you never know in future if they would start asking for mobile numbers too. It is afterall to determine how you would react under pressure

May vulgar is not the appropriate word but it is really creepy and totally inappropriate for and exam of English language.
If you think this is okay, how about this question is posed to you?
if the question was posed to me, I would answer it?
I want a good GPA, dont I? :D

if the question was posed to me, I would answer it?
I want a good GPA, dont I? :D
Thats the difference between you and me.
I won't never answer that idiotic question since I can't lie (as I'm the eldest of my siblings) or act like a pimp as my moral values are far more important to me than a GPA.
Alhamdulillah I have always been among top students of my class and ecured scholarships and studied at the best institutions but I never aimed or cared for any GPA.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom