• Akheilos-the confused liberal

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • tipu7-why return to Pakistan?

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • kaonalpha-In a nutshell

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
@WAJsal

Can I get links to Tipu7's and Kaonalpha's articles?
Tipu's looks like copied: Why Return to Pakistan...............?
He has been disqualified......link:
Why return to Pakistan
@Slav Defence .......

IN A NUT SHELL .

Levina's: The kickback system!!!
Spectre's: which were very informative, along with Levinas:
  1. Water Scarcity - Future Tense?
  2. Invisible Enemies: Insurgents and their Ideology
Syed.Ali.Haiders: Eight Good People
and our dear Akhleios has done this: The confused liberal

Sir, shouldn't contestants be banned from voting because of their vested interests? As a entrant, I am out for this reason (and so many other reasons too ;) ). :D

ANDD i was being told that you have left the forum :P

Reading all the posts @Slav Defence , in fact, checking these threads to get a better know how about the context of the posts. These posts do look interesting really :)

slav bahi agar aap har post kay end may regards nahi likhain gay tau iwill give u a box of chocolate candies.

AwWWWWw, and here I thought that you cared! :(

(Sometimes construction needs to be preceded by demolition of the old to make way for the new. :D )

:lol: Well i do,,

Talking about demolitions and giving way,,, i am just trying to say that nothing much comes out of scorched earth,, :)

Anyway,, now lets focus on the posts before @Slav Defence starts fighting with me for not staying on track/on point :P

:lol: Well i do,,

Talking about demolitions and giving way,,, i am just trying to say that nothing much comes out of scorched earth,, :)

Anyway,, now lets focus on the posts before @Slav Defence starts fighting with me for not staying on track/on point :P

My entry is here:

Eight Good People

The point of my article is that the de facto system that exists in Pakistan today needs to be codified and given the legitimate de juris backing it needs to develop into a properly working system for Pakistan. The rest will follow in due course. It needs to be understood that idealism in support of democracy or the military needs to be seen through the lens of reality to temper into something that can actually be useful for Pakistan

why wajsal ddint share @Neutron s essay link. Here it is.
I am a human like anyone else, i am expected to make mistakes. Nothing personal, just saying.
regards
My entry is here:

Eight Good People

The point of my article is that the de facto system that exists in Pakistan today needs to be codified and given the legitimate de juris backing it needs to develop into a properly working system for Pakistan. The rest will follow in due course. It needs to be understood that idealism in support of democracy or the military needs to be seen through the lens of reality to temper into something that can actually be useful for Pakistan
Personally for me you could have done a better effort, i am guessing Slav feels the same way. As long as it is not copy pasted, i am OK with it. Then again you never know, am going through them, app ka number jald aney laga hai :butcher:. Am serious, anything copy pasted? will be making my job easier.

@A.M.

Buddy for the time being you and I are the only real competition, me 0 you 1, I am looking at it as if its similar to Ayaz Sadiq winning 122 by few votes :p:. And I doubt that one vote you got its rigging, if you have voted in your own favor.:P

Personally for me you could have done a better effort, i am guessing Slav feels the same way. As long as it is not copy pasted, i am OK with it. Then again you never know, am going through them, app ka number jald aney laga hai :butcher:. Am serious, anything copy pasted? will be making my job easier.

For me, just taking the decision to enter was the main part. The article can be made longer, and I can write on other topics, but it is hard to decide for me to what effect should I be doing all this. No offence intended, Sir.

And no, I do not plagiarize. :D

Back
Top Bottom