What's new

IN A NUT SHELL .

kaonalpha

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
General Raheel, you must not get bigger than your boots but I will certainly act bigger than my place and my shoes -- A certain Libido

Raheel Shareef is crushing what was started by Zia, but Atma Jahangir will only make comparison of RS to Zia's mil courts.The hypocrisy is pathetically laughable.

Any attack on neighboring countries is always planned from Pakistan, but an attack on Pakistan cannot be planned elsewhere. – Libido logic

Pakistan should be controlled from London, Dubai, New Delhi, Kabul, Washington but not from Rawalpindi. The irony of Libidos is unmistakable

A COAS 1.5 years in serving and 1.5 years to retirement is a King, but same politicos ruling since 1985 are not. The hypocrisy is pathetically laughable.

I have a 2nd Division BA degree but I will criticise the generals on matters of strategy and defence – A certain Libido

Rangers should not meddle in Sinned affairs. We will keep doing more sins in Sinned province --- PPP warning

Rangers going after corruption is against constitution but being corrupt to our rotten cores is according to 1973 constitution – PPP

Living with target killing, bhatta, exploitation, under MQM is okay. Living under peaceful and free Khi under Rangers is not. – Libidos

We will not lick or polish military's boots but we will lick and polish and lick and polish again the dress shoes of diplomats —Libidos

DAWN was found by Mohammad Ali Jinnah, and lost by Libidos.

All Hail Corruption, Kickbacks, Dynasty Politics – Baby Cereal Almedia

Just for a few free Alcoholic drinks, I can express immense outrage and hatred for my country and its people at diplomatic cocktails

All I ever wanted were a few free deliveries from diplomatic enclave and a soft corner with the State Department. – Baby Cereal Almeida

I am dependent on a sub-editor to make my article look better, correct its simple grammar mistakes but I am an expert on geo-strategy

Standard Libido Article Formula: Lack of Counter Terrorism Strategy, Civil Military Imbalance Cry, Blame Gen. Zia, Deny Foreign Involvment

Motivational songs by ISPR don't motivate me but Sunny Leone dancing on Baby Doll inspire and arouse my libido. Love Thy Neighbour – Libido

Democracy is evolution. If you allow politicians to do more corruption today, they'll do less corruption tomorrow – A certain Dawn Columnist

Police opened fire on people in Model Town by mistake but Terrorists attacking our bases is certainly not a foreign conspiracy — Libidos

To be honest, I have no idea what is Counter Terrorism Strategy (CTS) but I will keep crying lurid and hoarse about Pak not having a CTS

Dont praise a General who is trying to do something but praise a venal politicians who has done nothing –The Libido Philosophy

Herald and Dawn never do an expose on the extent of PPP, PML-N corruption but quick to write about Gen Raheel. The agenda is unmistakable

I couldn’t become and Engineer or a Doctor, was rejected twice in ISSB but now as a journalist and twitter celebrity, I will screw you

Please give civilians time to correct their corrupt behaviours but Please don't give the military any time to fix the militants' problem

Military attacked the terrorists in a few hours, but libidos attacked the military in a few minutes. The agenda is unmistakable

We kept quiet when General did all good work Took out the daggers when first **** up happened It was almost as if we, libidos, were waiting

When you are under attack by the enemy, become the intellectual partner of the enemy —DOWN media group and publications

Imran Khan is the Donald Trump of Pakistan. Zardari is the Alexander of Corruption and Sharifs are the Genghis Khans of Mega Corruption

Police is preparing a list of cases to be tried under Military Courts and politicos are conspiring to reduce the role of Rangers. The irony is unmistakable.

It all makes perfect sense if expressed in Dollars and Cents. It feels very devalued if expressed in Rupees and Paisas —Libidos

Don't call me Corrupt, Call me Democratic Don't call me a Foreign Agent, Call me a Critic

Libidos eat, live, sleep, work in Pakistan, but want Pakistanis to be very very ashamed of being in Pakistan.

General Raheel, you must not get bigger than your boots but I will certainly act bigger than my place and my shoes -- A certain Libido

Raheel Shareef is crushing what was started by Zia, but Atma Jahangir will only make comparison of RS to Zia's mil courts.The hypocrisy is pathetically laughable.

Any attack on neighboring countries is always planned from Pakistan, but an attack on Pakistan cannot be planned elsewhere. – Libido logic

Pakistan should be controlled from London, Dubai, New Delhi, Kabul, Washington but not from Rawalpindi. The irony of Libidos is unmistakable

A COAS 1.5 years in serving and 1.5 years to retirement is a King, but same politicos ruling since 1985 are not. The hypocrisy is pathetically laughable.

I have a 2nd Division BA degree but I will criticise the generals on matters of strategy and defence – A certain Libido

Rangers should not meddle in Sinned affairs. We will keep doing more sins in Sinned province --- PPP warning

Rangers going after corruption is against constitution but being corrupt to our rotten cores is according to 1973 constitution – PPP

Living with target killing, bhatta, exploitation, under MQM is okay. Living under peaceful and free Khi under Rangers is not. – Libidos

We will not lick or polish military's boots but we will lick and polish and lick and polish again the dress shoes of diplomats —Libidos

Just for a few free Alcoholic drinks, I can express immense outrage and hatred for my country and its people at diplomatic cocktails

All I ever wanted were a few free deliveries from diplomatic enclave and a soft corner with the State Department. – Baby Cereal Almeida

I am dependent on a sub-editor to make my article look better, correct its simple grammar mistakes but I am an expert on geo-strategy

Standard Libido Article Formula: Lack of Counter Terrorism Strategy, Civil Military Imbalance Cry, Blame Gen. Zia, Deny Foreign Involvment

Motivational songs by ISPR don't motivate me but Sunny Leone dancing on Baby Doll inspire and arouse my libido. Love Thy Neighbour – Libido

Democracy is evolution. If you allow politicians to do more corruption today, they'll do less corruption tomorrow – A certain Dawn Columnist

Police opened fire on people in Model Town by mistake but Terrorists attacking our bases is certainly not a foreign conspiracy — Libidos

To be honest, I have no idea what is Counter Terrorism Strategy (CTS) but I will keep crying lurid and hoarse about Pak not having a CTS

Dont praise a General who is trying to do something but praise a venal politicians who has done nothing –The Libido Philosophy

Herald and Dawn never do an expose on the extent of PPP, PML-N corruption but quick to write about Gen Raheel. The agenda is unmistakable

I couldn’t become and Engineer or a Doctor, was rejected twice in ISSB but now as a journalist and twitter celebrity, I will screw you

Please give civilians time to correct their corrupt behaviours but Please don't give the military any time to fix the militants' problem

Military attacked the terrorists in a few hours, but libidos attacked the military in a few minutes. The agenda is unmistakable

We kept quiet when General did all good work Took out the daggers when first **** up happened It was almost as if we, libidos, were waiting

When you are under attack by the enemy, become the intellectual partner of the enemy —DOWN media group and publications

Imran Khan is the Donald Trump of Pakistan. Zardari is the Alexander of Corruption and Sharifs are the Genghis Khans of Mega Corruption

Police is preparing a list of cases to be tried under Military Courts and politicos are conspiring to reduce the role of Rangers. The irony is unmistakable.

It all makes perfect sense if expressed in Dollars and Cents. It feels very devalued if expressed in Rupees and Paisas —Libidos

Don't call me Corrupt, Call me Democratic Don't call me a Foreign Agent, Call me a Critic

Libidos eat, live, sleep, work in Pakistan, but want Pakistanis to be very very ashamed of being in Pakistan.
Delete this thread and post it in other section, preferably socially and current issues or have mods do it, ASAP.
regards

@Icarus ,@Slav Defence , move this thread to social and current affairs section, thank you.

Last edited:

Nailed it man,we need to turn these off along with Mullah FM,there pages on FB and Twitter are 24/7 busy spreading hate against Army.

@kaonalpha Did you wrote this ?

Delete this thread and post it in other section, preferably socially and current issues or have mods do it, ASAP.
regards

@Icarus ,@Slav Defence , move this thread to social and current affairs section, thank you.

Wouldn't the "Stupid and Funny" thread be more appropriate considering the content? :D

I lost my libido after reading so much libidos

Wouldn't the "Stupid and Funny" thread be more appropriate considering the content? :D
content is not the very best, then again he is no expert. He has touched some real issues here, deserves to be rated for the effort, thus the reason for changing the sections. What do you find so stupid and funny here?

content is not the very best, then again he is no expert. He has touched some real issues here, deserves to be rated for the effort, thus the reason for changing the sections. What do you find so stupid and funny here?

The OP has some really funny observations and sarcastic comments. I took it as a lighthearted piece patterned after what NFP writes.

The OP has some really funny observations and sarcastic comments. I took it as a lighthearted piece patterned after what NFP writes.
Like it or not, everything stated is true. Sarcasm is what makes it a good read.

Don't you ever get tired of trolling or derailing a thread(isn't a question).

What trolling? This one is my favorite:

Actually, that one is quite true for most people, I would say.

Nicely put!

ohh iused to call cyril almeida as Cereal all Maida ...maida the flour type. and wud write that in dawn comments lol but they wud always censor it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom