• Akheilos-the confused liberal

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • tipu7-why return to Pakistan?

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • kaonalpha-In a nutshell

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
@A.M.

Buddy for the time being you and I are the only real competition, me 0 you 1, I am looking at it as if its similar to Ayaz Sadiq winning 122 by few votes :p:. And I doubt that one vote you got its rigging, if you have voted in your own favor.:P
Please do not take these results seriously, i mean it. They are not official, this thread was made t get the general public opinion. to all contestants, no need to panic.
And no, I do not plagiarize. :D
Was quite clear. Style of language is somewhat recognizable; plus basic grammatical errors also help. Say A.M had written cities instead of the two countries. These things help my cause. I will try my best to see members not cheating.
For me, just taking the decision to enter was the main part. The article can be made longer, and I can write on other topics, but it is hard to decide for me to what effect should I be doing all this. No offence intended, Sir.
Longer is not the issue, content is for me. No need to continue this discussion.

Please do not take these results seriously, i mean it. They are not official, this thread was made t get the general public opinion. to all contestants, no need to panic.

Why would I take it seriously :undecided:, cannot I have little fun with one of the contestants :(. I am hardly serious man, I am just teasing A.M. yar he was excited about the results the other day. :partay:

Why would I take it seriously :undecided:, cannot I have little fun with one of the contestants :(. I am hardly serious man, I am just teasing A.M. yar he was excited about the results the other day. :partay:
You all have a fair chance:cheers:, now don't annoy anyone.

"A nature or hire"

REALLY?

@Slav Defence

Here is the topic link: Pakistan: A Nation for Hire?

@A.M.

Buddy for the time being you and I are the only real competition, me 0 you 1, I am looking at it as if its similar to Ayaz Sadiq winning 122 by few votes :p:. And I doubt that one vote you got its rigging, if you have voted in your own favor.:P
Let's cry it out together lol

54a78a9754dec_-_cryinggifs_01_1.gif

We should have moved these folks' names off the voting list at the last minute. :D

Admin please also make this compulsory that "the winner will help me with my thesis". :oops:

My vote goes to @Neutron

Thanks for your appreciations. :cheers:

@A.M.

I voted for A.M. but now my vote is for you. Zero is not justified seriously.
I am sure A.M not voted for himself. I voted for him

I voted for A.M. but now my vote is for you. Zero is not justified seriously.
I am sure A.M not voted for himself. I voted for him

I was teasing A.M., and thanks for voting for me, oh yessssssss I got my first vote. :victory:

But oh wait I don't want sympathy votes, not that I care for how many votes I get here, but I am sorry I cannot accept your vote. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom