Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Akheilos-the confused liberal

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • tipu7-why return to Pakistan?

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • kaonalpha-In a nutshell

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
Having pain-stakingly gone through all the contestants articles, I feel some of them lack originality and substance, hence should not have been shortlisted.

But it's not for me to decide the level of this forum.

@Akheilos behnaaaaaaaaa uget the voteeee

omg @fakhre mirpur @engineer saad did u guys vote. iliked akheilos confused liberal most.

Having pain-stakingly gone through all the contestants articles, I feel some of them lack originality and substance, hence should not have been shortlisted.

the whole basic physics class copy paste kickback system made no sense to me. where was originality of thought in it? anyone can read these topics online n write it in their own words , how is it original.and looking at sample images easily draw them in autocad - which again isnt an arduous-to-work on software.

That is being looked at. I will try my best and even contact members to make sure content is not copy pasted.

Guys this is not official results, this is just public opinion. Official results will be announced by Slav. Don't look at the votes and think that you are loosing or etc, etc....
@Spectre ,@Color_Less_Sky ,@Neutron ,@Syed.Ali.Haider ,@Akheilos and others..........

That is being looked at. I will try my best and even contact members to make sure content is not copy pasted.

Guys this is not official results, this is just public opinion. Official results will be announced by Slav. Don't look at the votes and think that you are loosing or etc, etc....
@Spectre ,@Color_Less_Sky ,@Neutron ,@Syed.Ali.Haider ,@Akheilos and others..........

:D I don't care, as long as my trip to Hunza is paid by someone else. :partay:

Key word someone else. It's quite clear general public will vote for their country men, rather than what's good and what's not. Thank god you guys are not deciding the results. :devil:

It is the only word "Someone else", but why it concerns you :azn:.

Back
Top Bottom